Reviews for Sharp Edges
Animaltologist chapter 7 . 1/6
Please continue with this story if you can! It's really good :)
Animaltologist chapter 6 . 1/6
Great reasonings and logic, it all fits with how I imagine Tortall :D xoxo
Animaltologist chapter 5 . 1/6
Really liking this fanfic so far :) And your disclaimers are perf xx
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I really like this. Good job for a first go.
Celine chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Hi there!

Your fic is wonderful! You make me love Alanna and Neal even more!

The story is interesting and very well written.

One thing though. (And I'm sorry if I get this wrong, pulling this from memory with no references). If Neal and Alanna were on they're way to Pirate's Swoop from the capital, they shouldn't pass Queenscove on the way. If memory serves me right, Queenscove is near the nothern part of Tortall while Pirate's Swoop is on the east coast, with Corus being near the middle of Tortall. Please correct me if I'm wrong though.
AquaDrop chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Eeep! You updated! I think I may be ecstatic beyond words! Thank you! 3
Momo Mirasaki chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
So, I got to chapter 4 before I decided to go back to the beginning and give a review of each chapter as I went through the fic. You see, I don't often review (I have an account, but, since I'm borrowing a friend's laptop I don't want to log it. But I will favorite this story once I get home without a doubt) unless I think the story is well written enough.
I think your story is in everyway imaginable amazing.
I've been looking for a fic that covers Neal's time as Alanna's squire and by the Goddess I think this is one hell of a story.
This first chapter made me iffy of it at first considering I found Baird's and Neal's behavior a bit off but I decided to keep going as to give the story a fair chance.
I'm glad that I did.
For your first fanfic this is pretty well written and flows amazingly. Your characters aren't too ooc either and for that I thank you. I hope you'll keep up the good work and I sincerely cannot wait to see which course this story takes and to see what other stories you may write in the future.
Good luck, and job well done!
emkay chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
This is the second time I've read through this story- I truly love the detail, humor, and complexity you bring to every single character. Not only do you nail how I imagine Alanna and Neal would interact on a day-to-day basis, but the conversations in this chapter take things a level deeper and lay out what they have to learn from one another over the next four years. I also adore George (funny! scary! unnervingly smart!), impudent mini-Aly, and the boys. This is my headcanon Tortall made real. Thanks so much, and (although I know how intense school can be) I really hope you get the chance to continue!
inanna chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
OH MY GOD. OH. MY GOD. I found this fic from Mark Reads, and it is AN UTTER DELIGHT. I just wanted to add whatever encouragement I could to what I can only assume is a vast and loyal readership, because this is seriously amazing-especially for a first fic! I'm so invested!

I will now shamelessly beg you to also post this on AO3 so I can bookmark it and keep everything straight, but of course you are free to do whatever you like. Regardless, ferreal, this is a great fic and I can't wait for the next chapter. 333
doughts chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
This whole idea is amazing and this chapter is amazing and it's just AMAZING. You are a wonderful author and I can't wait to read more of what you write for this story. It's FANTASTIC.
aniseed flower chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
Argh! I love it! Totally fan clubbing for Kel. I want to see all Doms letters! Hehe. And I agree about Georges speech. He spoke properly when he was younger. Or I should say he was made to speak properly. I think people do that. Adapt the way they talk to the people they talk to. Aly with the Darkings. I notice that I do it all the time. Its like watching the audience when someone is telling a good story. You see the story tellers facial expressions mirrored on the audiences faces. I hope you write more soon! I am really enjoying it. :o)
aniseed flower chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
Ohhh I am liking this! There are so few really decent tammy fics! And I am also watching Mark Reads. I swear his face is priceless sometimes! I dont read much rot 13... Is that where some of Tammys info pops up? I had no idea about Gary toddling off and getting into spots of mischief. Although I have only just started to read all the comments recently... Maybe that could be why. Hehe
AquaDrop chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
The letter made me silently squeal from happiness! Thank you for this wondrous story!
pugpatronus chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
'And I would argue,' the baron replied, 'that she volunteered for this work, and that her choice to become a tool of the realm - at twelve, mind you - is just as valid as the choice you made at ten.' WHAT A SICK BURN! /applause /poor Alanna though. Keep up the great work! Excellent writing!
anonymous chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
loved the update. Neal's character is portrayed so well, that i must applaud though my computer screen. keep at it and update soon
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »