Reviews for Doctor's Advice
dreamingofolicitrealized chapter 1 . 8/15
Finally, a really great, feelgood story!Thank you! xoxo
quart1146 chapter 1 . 4/9
Liked it. sweet!
duskbutterfly chapter 1 . 4/1
gorgeous :)
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Great, fun little story! I really liked it.
dafaolta chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Very nice. Very sweet.
tonia68 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
fantastic
Chris4 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Ok, LOVE this fic. Very well done. It just makes me smile.
Nath chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Nice recipe. I'll think about it next time I have a migraine. Lol.
Youre remarkable chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Excellent! Completely love it!
MC chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
That was really cute, loved it. Lovely story. Joking aside, I have migraines like that all the time, wish I had Oliver to kiss it better :o)
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
First off, 7,000 words of a fic, and a great well-written fic: THANK YOU! I love these two so much, and have been so obsessed with reading new fic for them and this was just the best surprise. I really love how you have Oliver taking care of Felicity, but it's not some big damsel-in-distress cliche situation, but something normal and ordinary but it still causes her pain so he's there to rescue her in his own way.

I also like how you hit on post-s1 in this universe with Oliver stepping up in the boardroom and how the Queen family reputation went down, and his realization of how things with Laurel are truly over. But Diggs and Felicity are there to support Oliver. It was a great writing style to also switch POVs and have it up until how Felicity was feeling, and then Oliver at work and making his way to the foundry and finding her there. It really allowed the reader to see both sides of the situaton, and see how much Oliver has come to have feelings for his IT girl ;)

(He knew then that while he still held a good deal of guilt over the events of the past few months, he was well on the way to putting it behind him and moving forward with his life. A life that he was pretty sure Felicity Smoak would play a very large part in.)

Aw, love that.

("That's my secret, which I might one day tell you, if you're lucky," he added, glad to see an amused spark appear in her eyes.)

Aw. I really like how you have Felicity amused by Oliver in your story so it's not just one way as he's always amused by her. Cause I think that'd be an interesting balance to their relationship since they're so different, but I can see his comments and the way he does things and lives his billionaire life, along with that sarcastic humor, make Felicity smile too.

The kissing and flirting was soooo cute. I hope you write another piece soon! I loved this.
Lil5weetie chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
What I wouldn't give to play doctor with Oliver
SharkGurl chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I seem to have developed a nasty headache. Think Oliver could help me out?
Jadiee chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Love it!
SpnH50Sg chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Oh love for you! Great story!