Reviews for Gossip
Eclipsed12 chapter 8 . 4/27
Dude you did such an amazing job with this story I was literally eccited throughout the whole thing and if u make a sequel I would read it in a heartbeat
guest chapter 5 . 4/19
Loving your story :D
GS chapter 8 . 3/31
This story was awesome! Well done! Very different from all other fics I've read *thumbs up*
41319fan chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
This was one fucking amazing story! It would be an awesome plot for a future season!
PaoHalliwell chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Omg! I love this, it was incredible and super refreshing. I haven't read anything like this before. Of course, I would have love to see but happen in the middle and maybe a AU ending were the girls didn't get in prison. I have so many question, like what happen to red and Nicky and Lorna?

Greatest fic. I read it all in a day!
julso chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
this story captivated me. i couldnt stop reading. very well done
Rain Addict CM chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Rofl! You have no idea how much I giggled when the rumors started! So fricken funny! Loved the story. I was a bit sad they got caught, but sadly you are right it's the next logical step. I look forward to reading more stories from you.
bluepaintbox chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Wow. This is definitely a favorite, without a doubt. You're an incredibly talented writer. I'm amazed how the story transpired. The ending, those who ended up back in prison, along with the sentences they received, make sense. Even though it feels like the story is centered on piper - & how she finally becomes the person she really is - she only stands an inch above all the other strong characters. Thank you for this well rounded story.
skybeauty02 chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
This was a great story, I loved it. Most oitnb fan fics are mainly about Piper and Alex's romance I'm not saying I don't like those but I like the fact that your story is unique.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
I've read Illiad ages ago in secondary school. Even though it was a compulsory read I had enjoyed it. Regarding the story, I got confused a bit when Flaca said that she's going to home to break up with Anna because she snuck out to some party? I thought it was a bit petty to break off with someone especially when that someone is your the one. Still I think the story so far is very well written. Not sure if it's humorous though as it's got a serious vibe going on with it. Still I like it, thank you.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
It's very enjoyable. It's not just humorous, there's a story and substance in it. Thank you.
radiantjupiter chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Blue ringed octopus bit was fucking awesome. Reminded me of Piper's "Bitches gots to learn" speech to Dina. Thanks!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
Great story! I loved how the rumors just got embellished every time they were passed on. Your characterization of all the different characters seemed pretty spot on too.
Thanks for writing!
- flipskipper
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
is there a sequel to this story? It has got my interest peaked. Good job!
svuroho chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
This story was such an incredible read. So very entertaining and original. Damn gossip! Here's hoping that you write another OITNB story soon.