Reviews for Split Burden
HarleyQuinn500 chapter 1 . 11/28
This is the best Fanfic I have ever played eyes upon! You caught the characters perfectly and the plot is cute! It's like this could be turned into a real MH movie, except at the end they end up together. But still a great story! My top favorite now!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Actually the spelling is right. The female name is spelled Frances
Aligator chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
This was awesome
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Mrs. Stein, when Frankie falls back asleep, just tuck her in and quietly put the chair back and leave the room.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Literally, shocked by Frankie. Sorry, Jackson. Again.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Stuck in the middle? I hate that.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Mr. Stein? I know you didn't mean to freak out like that, but that's not exactly good parenting, so promise you won't be offended by what your wife's about to do, okay?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
Hey! LAWchan89? How'd you know how to say "There's a time and a place, and this isn't it" in German?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
Mrs. Stein, when Frankie falls back asleep, just tuck her in, and carefully put the chair away.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
Mrs. Stein, you're really getting good at this "Mom" thing. Then again, you did wait over a century to decide it was the right time to become parents.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
Mr. Stein, not to take sides here, but don't you think screaming at her is just going to upset your daughter even more?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
If a monster powered by electricity sits on a wet bench with another monster, wouldn't she electrocute him? By ACCIDENT of corse!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
Moms are(sometimes!) scary cool!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
When your daughter wakes up screaming from a nightmare, that is NOT a good time to get mad.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/8/2015
You DO know the name-for both a boy or a girl,Francis is spelled F-R-A-N-C-I-S right?