Reviews for Split Burden
Mrs. Stein, when Frankie falls back asleep, just tuck her in and quietly put the chair back and leave the room.
Literally, shocked by Frankie. Sorry, Jackson. Again.
Stuck in the middle? I hate that.
Mr. Stein? I know you didn't mean to freak out like that, but that's not exactly good parenting, so promise you won't be offended by what your wife's about to do, okay?
Hey! LAWchan89? How'd you know how to say "There's a time and a place, and this isn't it" in German?
Mrs. Stein, when Frankie falls back asleep, just tuck her in, and carefully put the chair away.
Mrs. Stein, you're really getting good at this "Mom" thing. Then again, you did wait over a century to decide it was the right time to become parents.
Mr. Stein, not to take sides here, but don't you think screaming at her is just going to upset your daughter even more?
If a monster powered by electricity sits on a wet bench with another monster, wouldn't she electrocute him? By ACCIDENT of corse!
Moms are(sometimes!) scary cool!
When your daughter wakes up screaming from a nightmare, that is NOT a good time to get mad.
You DO know the name-for both a boy or a girl,Francis is spelled F-R-A-N-C-I-S right?
, not to take sides here but your wife's right. When your only daughter is crying her heart out is not the time or place to yell at her.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Thank goodness calmed her husband down because when they use your FULL name, you KNOW you're in trouble.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
I never thought a monster would have nightmares