Reviews for Spies in the Shadows
am1289 chapter 11 . 2/27/2006
OMG! pleas update, it's very good, I love misao/aoshi pairing!
silver-kitsune223 chapter 11 . 4/6/2005
Good story, but I don't suppose you'll be posting anything new. Since the last time you updated was a while ago. *cough 2002 cough* But still really good story. -
LunaArcana chapter 11 . 1/4/2005
good story please update! :-)
spirit demon chapter 11 . 10/5/2004
this is good hope ya update soon
ShadowsofNyx chapter 11 . 9/26/2004
I love it. Please write more. It's assome.

Luv

La Fey
blue eyes chapter 11 . 9/8/2004
poor misao (sniff sniff) great job ur doing ! continue soon please...
The-Lone-Lemon chapter 11 . 8/30/2004
You really have to keep updating this story! I won't let you stop!

*gr*

Seriously though, your story is really good and I can't wait to see what happends!
Kochou570 chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
WAhh! I was so absolutly excited when i found out that you finally updated that i read this story twice!

Please continue to update! I absolutly love this story and i cant wait until you update Striking a Chord too.. that story is the greatest!
Rachel chapter 11 . 8/27/2004
BUT YOU CAN'T JUST STOP! I LUV IT! Please, continue? It was getting really good. Don't just leave! Write more!
Firefly-the-Wolf chapter 11 . 8/25/2004
oh, this was a sad chapter...i was left with a couple tears in my eyes...hurry with the next chapter...

Star Wolf
lebleuphenix chapter 11 . 8/18/2004
what a heartbreaking chapter. man what a way to put in guilt. now we know why misao's so careless. i wonder what aoshi's next step is going to be. take your time with the next chapter.
autumndays chapter 11 . 8/18/2004
This is brilliant. A real heartbreaker. I hope you do update cause I'm dying to see more.
MoonPhoenix chapter 11 . 8/17/2004
Excellent Chapter! Heehee...
Prince Aoshi chapter 10 . 7/13/2004
Oh my god! Please continue this is so so good. You have written it so well and the plot is so good. You have got me hook. I feel as though I am on a rollercoaster and I am stuck at the top. This story definatly has potenial and you must continue on.
blue eyes chapter 10 . 2/11/2004
plz continue soon pretty please !... anywayz its a good miaso chappie ! continue soon... ur doing a great job !