Reviews for The Clock Tower Guild: Reunited
bloody squeegee chapter 4 . 6/19/2017
My review would practically mirror a previous 'review' left by a guest using the name tH1s.

That reviewer's suggestions really resonate with my own.

Also, you have a pretty good framework in the process of being built with your story here - please do not let it go to waste by dropping it like a sack of spuds.
Mernom chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
I've noticed that Happy says 'aye' way too often. Also, what was that axe wielder at chapter one? From his description I was under the impression that it was Taurus...
Mernom chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
You have that way with words, it makes me crack up every time.
Mernom chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Shirou who acts like Shirou without knowing why he's Shirou... It's too white! I can't stop laughing!
Mernom chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
Mernom chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
You have that way with words, it makes me crack up every time.
Mernom chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
codyman495 chapter 4 . 4/28/2016
please continue this
scorpioneldar chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
very intesting i would love to see more please update this.
think i like the other one more but this is fun to
be back for more later!
Scorpioneldar
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
ummm is this one relatd to the original one at all? it does not seem so
coronadomontes chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
buen fanfic-good fanfic
tH1s chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Please, you are going fine. Just don't include any fucking nakama powerups and friendship speeches. Also, please do not add a filter in the story. I want death, blood, tragedy, betrayal, political conspiracies and all the filth in the world exposed.

I will also, appreciate it if you do not make the clock tower guild any weaker than they truly are, just to balance with fairy tail. It will also, do it good if you can add some real conflict in the story and to distance yourself from canon.

Lastly, do not add any kind of fanservice, but if you are going to add some sexual elements, then make it real dirty but it should support the story. I do not like to see accidental motorboats and anything similar.
Death to Original Naming chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
lol, the plan
cj1of4 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Wait... Zeltrech sent the entire Clock Tower to the world of Fairy Tail!? Is he trying to kill the poor unsuspecting mages of that land?
InCom chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Too early to judge plot. But I like what I see so far. Just remember to not stick to closely to cannon.

If the FSN crew participates in those events shown on screen, they should have a notebale effect.