Reviews for Simply Touching
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 16 . 7/24
Finally! He starts figuring it out!
Awww I wish you would continue!
WhyWouldIBeObsessed chapter 1 . 4/14
Please update soon! i love your story
EDJennie chapter 38 . 4/9
It's been forever since your last update... but I really hope you are still there. I love your story. Must say I'm not 100% confortable with last chapters Haru... at the begining he was si cute but then he seems inocent beyond reallity to me, but then I realized he was very weird in the anime so... I think it could be. Either way still love your Haru. Please retur to finish it.
Smoking Owl Bones chapter 37 . 11/25/2016
was so excited to read all of this and you never finished :( its understandable though. I just miss it so much
Karlina101 chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
You idjit. Making assumptions kid
bleachTG.GC chapter 38 . 10/23/2016
watch?v3B4mlWU9GK4&listPL3EP3GF395KLqSj1URdlvLMwB7v0RZm8b&index1

Is literally what got me to read this... the highest reviewed Haru x Rin... and I'm absolutely loving it!
WispInTheNight chapter 38 . 9/19/2016
Why didn't you ever finish this?
littleyaoilover chapter 38 . 7/9/2016
NOOO its over just when it got to the smexy part! I need more...more...MORE! This story was just toooo good to be forgotten. Well it was fun but I will be back for more because this is an amazing story and I will be back to watch it be finished. Thank you for writing this it was an amazing fan fic your awesome thanks!
Sky2high101 chapter 38 . 7/2/2016
Seems pretty unlikely there will be another update since its been 2 years but just wanted to say i loved the story and would have loved for it to continue farther
especially after that last scene... *Q*
Anyway thanks for writing it! It was great 3
Bob Parker chapter 13 . 6/1/2016
I love all of the misconstrued viewpoints, and I love how they intertwine. I also love how Haru is so oblivious to all of it .
KillerAkuma chapter 38 . 5/19/2016
*Screaming* Why?! I'm loving this and I want to read the next chapter so bad but I can wait.
SpiderRealm chapter 4 . 3/1/2016
Loved the chapter!
I love that Rin gave Haru another hickey! If Haru does wake up during his naps, I hope it's to Rin sucking on his skin! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 3 . 3/1/2016
Loved the chapter!
And here we have Rin misunderstanding Haru, which will lead to Haru misunderstanding him! Poor Rin! x'D
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 3/1/2016