Reviews for Simply Touching
Sasuke's Little Sakura chapter 38 . 1/25
This was writen really good. If I owned a book company and I was looking for a writer I would choose you ( If you were on the list :P) I wanna say this. If people tell you that your writing is crap or anything of the sort just compare how many haters you have to how many followers. This little trick does work and I have tried it in the past. I have read all of your fanfics and all of them are wonderful. dont give up and just live a happy life.
~Lizzy
Phoenyx634 chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
oooh, the train-wreck metaphor was really cool. Nice piece of writing :D
2222222222222222 chapter 38 . 12/8/2015
*fidgets in seat while waiting for Starting Days to come out*
*accidentally knocks over coffee mug*
HERE I WAS COUNTING ON MY FAV STORIES TO DISTRACT ME
*cries* Are you okay? I hope you feel better.
I SHALL FIND YOU ON TUMBLR
Makoto x Nitori is like a rare-pair, but...I don't feel any negative feelings about it, so I guess it depends on how it's portrayed. Could work.
RINHARU WHERE ARE YOU *runs*
cbluna chapter 38 . 9/21/2015
OMG MY LORD LET THEM FUCK XD XD XD THIS STORY IS JUST SO WOW AND I KEPT GIGGLING TO MYSELF AT THREE IN THE MORN SO THANK YOU SO PLEASE LET THEM FUCK *angelic smile*
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2015
Can I just say, you are an amazing, fabulous author and I usually never write reviews but your stories are just so awesome that I felt I had to.
Yaoifangirl chapter 16 . 8/9/2015
My favorite part?

Every part~
Yaoifangirl chapter 38 . 8/1/2015
Omigosh. Please continue this.

I want HaruxRin Lemon xD

Also, I love this! My favorite fanfiction so far.
Aki-chan
firelass19 chapter 38 . 7/19/2015
I... am accomplished. I have read all 38 chapters and let me tell you something... water. I mean, I can never, ever, never look at water the same way again... but I ship this. I ship it SO hard.
ellaphant1234 chapter 38 . 7/16/2015
Ahhhhh you're killing me! 38 whole chapters but it seems like I'm going to have to wait for the next update! This is torture but the sex ed thing was hilarious. Even though I'm pretty sure Haru is more confised now than before . Please update soon!
Frauggie chapter 38 . 6/29/2015
Oh my god. It took hours but holy mackerel I'm so glad I found this and just amazing.

You never fail to throw a twist at me, and it's so easy to read! Your writing just flows, and never once did I have the thought to stop reading.

And my favorite aspect is the way Haru refers to Rin. At first the touches are "water". Then they are "not-water". Then "warm not-water". Then "warmth". And finally, "Rin." It's the subtlety that Haru hasn't realized but he had already accepted Rin at that point, and was craving. So I'm very glad to see they have all the misunderstandings, but that they're both willing to work it out. Because no matter how much their idiocy kills each other, they still can't let go.

I'm glad there were as many chapters as there are now, because I would have been hinging on every update. But I will be doing that from now on so... please continue!
Angelic Phantomcrow chapter 37 . 5/23/2015
Yay!
I've read all the chapters again and I still absolutely adore this!
When are you going to continue?
Still thanks that you share this story with us!

(Did you know you can't review for the same chapter twice?)
Qwerty chapter 8 . 5/16/2015
Absolutely adorable.
the.yaoi.feels chapter 25 . 4/14/2015
haru is being the classic exapmle of a stubborn uke XD
Shiny-Goldeen chapter 38 . 4/12/2015
I'm in love with this story, it always makes me laugh and brightens my day. I beg you to update please
Gilly the Fish chapter 38 . 4/2/2015
Please write another chapter.