Reviews for Free Lunch
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
*SPEW* OMG ! You went there?! OMG you so went there. This was hilarious.
Kylen chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Love it! As soon as Tom said, "Do these things look familiar to you?" I groaned. :) Ahhhh, the joys of cafeteria food...
theicemenace chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Aardvark123 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Reading this story, I observed that you really have an excellent grasp of the characters' personalities, as well as a flair for Swiftian humour.
All in all, a truly excellent read.
Lizzy chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Free Lunch!? LOL! Great thanks for writing.
Ronda Sexton chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
ROFLOL now that has to be one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.
Photogirl1890 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I can just see Neelix serving that up for lunch. Very entertaining.
angelscatie chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Great story. Looking forward to the next chapter of Proof of Life. Keep up the good work
beautyofsorrow chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
"Look what I got, boys. Lunch. Watch me eat. This is where spending all your rations on holodeck hockey equipment is going to really, really hurt you."

Ohhh how I've missed our Delta Quadrant friends. Delightful little piece - glad you surrendered to the cluster bombs long enough to churn this one out. ;)
Delwin chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Space-dwelling purple octopi in the Delta Quadrant! Oh frabjous day!
Thank you for a hearty laugh to start the day - whether or not it will be able to be followed by an equally hearty breakfast after this is still to be determined...
antra chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I expect in the future somebody will check whatever Neelix collected for their supplies, just to make sure it's not alive
Nice story, great to see something Voyager from you again
Kerry J chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Hilarious! I think I was grinning from beginning to end and laughed out loud a few times in between.
Trust Neelix to simply collect anything he thinks looks half-edible and serve it to the crew. I loved how realisation dawned on them slowly and could picture Janeway in her carefully suppressed anger so well.

Great story, I LOVED it! It's nice to think that not all was disaster and tragedy in the DQ. :-)
sillya chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Ten minutes after reading I am still laughing. OMG And I agree: "Well, that's something you don't see every day."
Vestal Virgin chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Love it! This is a great response to the prompt. :)
29 | « Prev Page 1 2