Reviews for The Omega Project
daccu65 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Another fine tale. If you choose to write a sequel, it seems to me that Lilith has a big issue in that she's too accustomed to serve/please others. While she was able to rebel against the voice, she still wants to please others, like getting Ron's attention and Kim's approval. To a certain extent, this is great but it can go too far...especially if she runs afoul of her generations Bonnie, once she starts school.

This flaw, however, only shows your talent as a writer. I'll be looking for additional works.

Please keep writing.

daccu65
Jimmy1201 chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Very nice follow to the previous story. I had feared that your initial premise was mostly to make Kim seem like less of a jerk/adrenaline junkie, but the story turned not to really focus on Kim after all. It was a well thought out story with an engaging plot. I thought that Kim giving Lilith Panderoo at the end was the perfect mark of Kim's recovering herself. (not that she needed a lot of redemption, as you point out, we can only make decisions based on what we know. When we know more tomorrow, we will be able to make better decisions, but that is tomorrow)

Thanks.
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
It appears you have a bridge to another tale if you chose to do so...

Nice wrap up to what came after Lilith was brought into the family. Yeah her age is 12, but her emotional growth was totally stunted with Cally and that 'experiment' she lab-ratted her in. So complex, is life, and so much to learn just by being involved in it and immersing herself into it too.

Decisions she made came to the forefront as she began to learn what love was and what is inherent in most of us as to what we'll do for love and the limits we will go to protect those we love.

Kim also has some growth to experience, and she has a sister to share in this too; but for different reasons. Ron has changed and grown in this too, and cut to the chase in his 'discussion' with Kim and getting back together. Simplest works best.

Now as things seem to unfold a brighter future for all, from the means that was discovered to extend Kim's and Lilith's lives, to the plans they all have, together.

I can see from this episode the angry fire has gone out of Shego and Drakken, Christmas ought to be interesting. I wonder if Ron and Drakken will introduce Lilith to Snowman Hank...

But still Christmas will be something to see when Kim, Joss and Lilith all converge on Ron should he happen to find himself under mistletoe during the night at the Possible's party...

Krusher chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
I would would modify the tickleizer to cause pain MUAHAHAHAHAHA :-)
Krusher chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
The girls biological age is 12 but is she 12 chronologically? Was she only cloned two years ago? She seems awfully naive even for a girl raised by lunatics. Also if Kim's body is that advanced wouldn't it reject lizard DNA? How big is the lunatics organization anyway? Is it just a few screwed up scientists or like some underground criminal empire? What's their goal? Do they just want super humans ? Do they want to take over the world? Or are they just sick and deranged? Why does Betty keep Du around? (He's one of the few characters that I bash a lot)
daccu65 chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
I just started reading this work...with one chapter left to go.

You've put together a fine moral dilemma. While Kim is struggling to decide if she should now take up a romantic relationship with her best friend or try to step aside in his best interest, I think she's leaving something out...I don't think many girls/young women are going to be comfortable getting into a relationship with Ron, with Kim being so close to him. This is a paradox many writers have used...and I think it is a good one. If the two aren't going to establish a romantic relationship with each other, their extremely close friendship will make it difficult to establish relationships with others. For this reason, the friendship could suffer if it doesn't evolve into romance.

However, you also have an excellent drama with the true evil woman captured and GJ working to uncover all of her contacts. I wonder how Drakken would react if Shego were to show him what this woman had been doing. Seeing the face of true evil might have a profound effect upon the mad scientist.

Anyway, looking forward to you next chapter.

daccu65
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Very high-strung chapter here.

Breakthrough on a few fronts, and hope on at least two.

Now to see how you've wrapped this up.

Krusher chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Suggestions:
They should swap the gene sequencer with a decoy and track the thief. Or at least replace it with a decoy in case the their succeeds.
They could use Drakkens brain switcher machine to swap her brain with a Kim clone (not a sentient one).

Great story so far (the genetic experimenting creeps me out though). I like how you don't just go around making people out of character and then bashing them. Too many authors either have Kim cheat on Ron and bash her or have Ron be a total idiot without nuts and bash him. Keep up the good work. :-)
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Setting the stage for several confrontations, huh?

A long talk is in the offing between these two to see if Prom was a 'flash in the pan' or the real deal, and of what future there could be in this if Kim's genetics are set to burn out at 30. One thing to remember about her feelings for Ron and what she did with others...she loved Ron from the Prom on, but she didn't have sex with him...

And I wonder if the fight will be between Kim and Shego will be more to the usual or who gets to lay the worst on their own personal tormentor and their group.

Now to see how your last line plays out as this goes on.

Joe Stoppinghem chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Interesting story of Kim messing up, but not being her fault.

One thing I realized from your previous story.
When William Johnson was shot out into space, wouldn't the vacuum of space explode his body? Also, wouldn't he need air after a point?

Anyway, enjoying this story and the take of Ron and Shego being partners, may be friends but not lovers.
Kudos, RonGos aren't bad, just like something new now and then.

Thanks
Krusher chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
The way I see it, you have three options.

1. Maybe they could reverse genetic engineer Kim back to normal (not possible but neither is comet powers)
2. They could use Ron's MMP to heal her every month after she turns thirty.
3. She could die and all the readers will hate you. :-)

Not saying you have to choose those but that's all I can think of.
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Heavy information received here. I wonder what Kim will do now that her life is going to burn out like that.

And Ron will have to really step up as a best friend for Kim, she's going to need one.

Now who was that scientist who tricked Anne and James? And is she behind Kim's 'clone'?

CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
You carried the sentiment of her not having some control in her life when it comes to what she's done up to now.

Going to be interesting to see what was done and how it impacted her and Ron. I'm betting something that was supposed to break up those two and still might unless both of them get to the bottom of this.

Ron seems totally closed off about his feelings other than that of 'best friend' to Kim. Burned badly, door's closed and all that.

Kim's like an unregulated flame and knows what she wanted yet threw away, but hopes there may be a chance, way down in her heart(?). I wonder what will be discovered and if it gives her a chance at her and Ron taking another shot with each other.

Krusher chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Um if the glue is space glue why would it corrode in a no oxygen environment?