Reviews for There's Hope For The Hopeless
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 16 . 10/24
Oh, you should never ask that question, it never leads to anything good happening.
Slight confused when you do Paul's point of view
Bella can help Mitch. Leah and Nigel?
Great story, just found it and loving the way it's not automatic love. Enjoy the way you brought Mitch in to the story and the fondness between Bella and Mitch greT writting
momrole chapter 16 . 5/12
I know it's been a couple years, but will you please continue with this story
angelz921 chapter 16 . 5/2
Please, please, please update this story it's amazing!
So according to this story, an imprint makes you jealous and attracted to another person, but doesn't make that person your "gravity". Why bother writing an imprint story? This is about a man who whores around, and a girl who puts up with it. What a great story. Really.
Yoshi77 chapter 1 . 2/22
omg! Awesome story, I love it. you should make a story of Nigel and bella!
Awesome AWESOME story please do continue and finish it. Ty so much for sharing your writing talent.
Olivia Williams chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
famous last words...what could possibly go wrong.
WiseOldSoul chapter 14 . 6/13/2015
i realize i did complain somewhat regarding the character reaction/behavior etc.

but the story itself, the writing is very well done.
WiseOldSoul chapter 13 . 6/13/2015
i know this is bella/paul story and i am all pro-paul,
but i didnt like how bella just crawled back to him after
everything he said to her, all of the cruel things in front of the pack.
she then says she wants to be his friend?
and how about all of those random girls he has been with, but bella
cant even kiss Nigel b/c of paul...
that really bothers me.
paul should have to work harder to get bella, not just have her hand herself over.

that is truly disappointing to allow paul to cont to be a manwhore when he wants to
until he works himself through all of this and meanwhile, bella is just patiently
waiting on him. rather disgusting concept.
dettyfan chapter 16 . 6/2/2015
Hi, Thank you. I think it is a terrific story. :) I saw that the last update was Oct 2014, are you going to finish it up?. I do hope so, though. I liked your approach with the imprint and the pair's compatibility. :) I liked your Bella, her wisdom and understanding, she is grounded and fierce when she loves. :)) .
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 16 . 1/12/2015
h√Ęte de la suite
MyPr1nc3 chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
Omg I'm loving your story I like how you've taken actual events from twilight and showed them for what they really were. Bella did indeed take a lot of abuse dealing with the Cullens but I always felt that was over look due to the story line. .. but your story really gets it out there and shows those who've read it just why bella and Paul would be a better couple, especially with all their ups and downs... adding Mitch was a nice personal touch also that helps to bring out certain points and character in your story that I certainly enjoy... to say the least your story Is very well put together and I can't wait to see what you have planned next plz keep up the good work!