Reviews for There's Hope For The Hopeless
WiseOldSoul chapter 14 . 6/13
i realize i did complain somewhat regarding the character reaction/behavior etc.

but the story itself, the writing is very well done.
WiseOldSoul chapter 13 . 6/13
i know this is bella/paul story and i am all pro-paul,
but i didnt like how bella just crawled back to him after
everything he said to her, all of the cruel things in front of the pack.
she then says she wants to be his friend?
and how about all of those random girls he has been with, but bella
cant even kiss Nigel b/c of paul...
that really bothers me.
paul should have to work harder to get bella, not just have her hand herself over.

that is truly disappointing to allow paul to cont to be a manwhore when he wants to
until he works himself through all of this and meanwhile, bella is just patiently
waiting on him. rather disgusting concept.
dettyfan chapter 16 . 6/2
Hi, Thank you. I think it is a terrific story. :) I saw that the last update was Oct 2014, are you going to finish it up?. I do hope so, though. I liked your approach with the imprint and the pair's compatibility. :) I liked your Bella, her wisdom and understanding, she is grounded and fierce when she loves. :)) .
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 16 . 1/12
h√Ęte de la suite
MyPr1nc3 chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
Omg I'm loving your story I like how you've taken actual events from twilight and showed them for what they really were. Bella did indeed take a lot of abuse dealing with the Cullens but I always felt that was over look due to the story line. .. but your story really gets it out there and shows those who've read it just why bella and Paul would be a better couple, especially with all their ups and downs... adding Mitch was a nice personal touch also that helps to bring out certain points and character in your story that I certainly enjoy... to say the least your story Is very well put together and I can't wait to see what you have planned next plz keep up the good work!
Jane chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
I'm enjoying the story but I'm a bit surprised you made Paul's parents 60 and 58. If they met at 17 and 15, they would have been together 20 years before having children? That's surprising.
Athenian Grace chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
love love love this story! can't wait for more!
MissCullenVolturi chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
Great new chapters!
Mrs.lahote-Black4life chapter 16 . 11/5/2014
Omg this story literally has me hanging on the edge of my seat, I cant wait to see what happens next.
cortneyluvsherownedward chapter 16 . 10/30/2014
I hope you're serious about the update coming soon because I really enjoy this story. Thank you for taking the time and putting in the effort to continue it.
Cokey90 chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
Wow... I think this story is incredible to far. I love Nigel as a new character as well. Well done for thinking that one up :) I have a feeling that Charlie and billy maybe turned for a newborn battle maybe? Or something. Obviously billy won't stand by Victoria... Maybe fool her? Ohh i don't know.. I love Bella/Paul pairing and I love what you're doing with them. And I really like Paul's background and that he has a little brother that is his life.. Update soon! Pleaseeeeeeee! :)
carina2026 chapter 15 . 10/22/2014
I love getting into Paul's head!
inlovwithvampires chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
If there is one line I vow to never say is "what could go wrong". Seriously worst omen of life.

Thanks for another chapter cannot wait for more. :)
thewildone22 chapter 13 . 10/17/2014
Great chapter!
thewildone22 chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
Fuuuuck Paul! Why would he say that to her?
I love this story. Sorry for never reviewing :(