Reviews for passion unattended
Oh no...
saramalley chapter 4 . 11/22/2017
Nooooooooooooo it’s not completed wtf
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2017
I wish this story was complete. It's so heart breaking, but so good.
Anon447 chapter 4 . 7/5/2017
Beautifully tragic. I know it's a moot point but I have to ask. Will you please continue?
errieon chapter 4 . 1/26/2017
Damn that broke my heart. But it was so good
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2017
Based off Castles characterization on the show your reasons as to why you think Ricks capable of cheating just doesn't hold up.
Debbi-C chapter 4 . 12/24/2016
Wish you had finished this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
Your explanation for why you disagree about the cheating reviews tells me that you have no point of reference and have no clue to what your talking about.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2016
Oh God, why didn't you finish it? It will be so good story.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2016
I'm glad this fic stopped there btw, no way Beckett would go back with a guy like that
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2016
Wow I didn't already liked Castle much but now after reading this ... he's forever associate with an asshole cheater now lol
13waysto47 chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
Omg I forgot how GOOD this story was and this is coming from a person who never in a million years would think I'd like a Castle cheating fic but you make it so believable and GOOD. This seriously shows how awesome of a writer you are that you could make me want to read this beyond the first chapter and in this case reread it years later. I'm sorry the haters got you down on this one but I just want you to know how much I love this story and your writing in general.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
its a great .i like different,not just the same basic story written in a different way.i hope you one day finish it
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2016
Hey, I'm the anon who left you a review for "come over here and make me" last night here on FFN. When I mentioned how you are the best at writing angst, I forgot to add that I really hope you will finish this cheating fic. This is so good. This story kills me, and I love it!
Reader161001 chapter 4 . 3/23/2016
Noo it can't be the end! This story makes me want to cry. It can't be over!