Reviews for The Blessing and Curse that is Hope
LittleMissMelodie chapter 8 . 5/30
I've been binging on this story for the past week and it is AWESOMEEEE. I know you probably won't see this, but if you do, please please please PLEASE continue the story! I have to know what happens, and I'll go crazzzy if I don't. I swear, the ideas and plot twists in this story are overwhelmingly interesting, and make the story one of the greatest ones out there. I hope you see this and get inspired to work on it! Happy writing!
Alice-Ann Wonderland chapter 8 . 4/30
It looks like college pulled you down the deep end of busy, I feel that on a spiritual level. If your still interested in writing I'm still interested in reading your story :)
royalpurple153 chapter 8 . 4/27
I'm so so so excited for the next chapter! AHHHH
lost in a field of clovers chapter 8 . 4/6
HAHAHAHAHA INKED PANTS SHES A GENIUS
lost in a field of clovers chapter 7 . 4/6
OOOOOH YES YES YES THIS IS SO GOOD
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2016
This fanfic is soo precious, updateeeee
AuroraStargazers chapter 7 . 9/24/2016
Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!
-Aura
wolfenergy17 chapter 8 . 4/28/2016
Oh dear lord, that ending was MAGNIFICENT! Levi storming out without pants? Amazing! I am really curious as to what Anna's story is, and I am like 73% sure that this mysterious "Lex" is that figure that was stalking Karma in her backstory/past flashback. He might've been the one to teach her the ins and outs of being a Shifter, considering that Carmen never learned how to be one in Malvad and that mysterious shadow talked to Carmen just as she was fleeing the city after that horrible day- wait. Wait one god-damn minute! I just realized that her whole family was either murdered or committed suicide in one day. And that said day was her BIRTHDAY. Damn, that is HARSH. Wow... Damn... Okay, moving forward after that heart-shattering realization, I am suuuuuuper curious about these "Marked" Shifters. They sure sound ominous and deadly. I am sooo excited to read an original plot! Also, that ripped photo of Carmen, Vanessa and Lillium? Is it possible that our mysterious "Lex" is the cause of the tear in the photo? Hmmmm... All VERY mysterious. I liked Ymir's appearance and her deal with Karma, and the way you had Armin end up begrudgingly trusting Karma after being presented with evidence was really neat. That kind of trust usually goes much longer and is stronger than trust given freely. Being forced to face the truth with cold hard facts and evidence despite your emotions and bias leaves a big impact. It almost seems as if Armin and Karma have a stronger friendship after two days than the relationships between people who have been with Karma from the start. I predict that those two will become really close friends, especially when you consider that Karma has been all over the world and Armin has an insatiable curiosity concerning the world outside of thier Walls. I love Karma and her backstory is amazing and well thought out. I was wondering how she got across the ocean and I couldn't even begin to try to theorize that supposed plot hole away before you answered it yourself. I love this story and I really hope you update again soon so I can read more!
LisaxDeanshipper97 chapter 8 . 3/30/2016
Ahhh. This was so entirely incredible. An amazing story so far! I love your OC, Karma or 'Carmen' is written so fluently, and I love how you keep her personality loyal, yet oh so unpredictable. Levi is written incredibly well, I am so impressed! This has to be one of my favorite fanfictions yet, and I cannot wait to see future chapters! Keep writing! Anna took me by surprise, though I hope she is a sweet girl and nothing more sinister...that would be WRONG. A plot twist, but still! Lex? Hmmm. I am confused by this too, but I'm definitely not trusting him. I hope for sure that I am right by this...but who knows! Anyway, I rarely review, but I just had to write this one! you write quality, and I totally had to tell you that!
ali5tvd chapter 8 . 3/8/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! I'M BEGGING YOU!
KonoAikoChan chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
Lex is Levi's secret gay lover
lizyeh2000 chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
Love your story now following! . Please update soon! Hmm I wonder is she's confused how old is Anna 13? Please update soon!
nevvy chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
Hey there! I really really like this fic! Omg its amazing! I'm in a bit of a brain mush from power reading all 8 chapters (so far) but I can say that I LOVE your writing. And I LOVE the history you've set up for this world. Carmen is a triffle too annoying for me at times but I do think her and Levi's interactions are hilarious LMAO. I hope this little girl is sincere but I can't help but think that maybe she's a diversion or plant to either get inside the walls or get to Carmen. Any who I'm loom my forward to the next chapter, I hope you update soon! Wink wink.
Nuuk chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
I really hope this story will be continued :3 f*cking love it ! and I really (really!) wanna know who lex is! :D
Kasuke.Hagase chapter 8 . 9/8/2015