Reviews for The Blessing and Curse that is Hope
AuroraStargazers chapter 7 . 9/24
Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!
wolfenergy17 chapter 8 . 4/28
Oh dear lord, that ending was MAGNIFICENT! Levi storming out without pants? Amazing! I am really curious as to what Anna's story is, and I am like 73% sure that this mysterious "Lex" is that figure that was stalking Karma in her backstory/past flashback. He might've been the one to teach her the ins and outs of being a Shifter, considering that Carmen never learned how to be one in Malvad and that mysterious shadow talked to Carmen just as she was fleeing the city after that horrible day- wait. Wait one god-damn minute! I just realized that her whole family was either murdered or committed suicide in one day. And that said day was her BIRTHDAY. Damn, that is HARSH. Wow... Damn... Okay, moving forward after that heart-shattering realization, I am suuuuuuper curious about these "Marked" Shifters. They sure sound ominous and deadly. I am sooo excited to read an original plot! Also, that ripped photo of Carmen, Vanessa and Lillium? Is it possible that our mysterious "Lex" is the cause of the tear in the photo? Hmmmm... All VERY mysterious. I liked Ymir's appearance and her deal with Karma, and the way you had Armin end up begrudgingly trusting Karma after being presented with evidence was really neat. That kind of trust usually goes much longer and is stronger than trust given freely. Being forced to face the truth with cold hard facts and evidence despite your emotions and bias leaves a big impact. It almost seems as if Armin and Karma have a stronger friendship after two days than the relationships between people who have been with Karma from the start. I predict that those two will become really close friends, especially when you consider that Karma has been all over the world and Armin has an insatiable curiosity concerning the world outside of thier Walls. I love Karma and her backstory is amazing and well thought out. I was wondering how she got across the ocean and I couldn't even begin to try to theorize that supposed plot hole away before you answered it yourself. I love this story and I really hope you update again soon so I can read more!
LisaxDeanshipper97 chapter 8 . 3/30
Ahhh. This was so entirely incredible. An amazing story so far! I love your OC, Karma or 'Carmen' is written so fluently, and I love how you keep her personality loyal, yet oh so unpredictable. Levi is written incredibly well, I am so impressed! This has to be one of my favorite fanfictions yet, and I cannot wait to see future chapters! Keep writing! Anna took me by surprise, though I hope she is a sweet girl and nothing more sinister...that would be WRONG. A plot twist, but still! Lex? Hmmm. I am confused by this too, but I'm definitely not trusting him. I hope for sure that I am right by this...but who knows! Anyway, I rarely review, but I just had to write this one! you write quality, and I totally had to tell you that!
ali5tvd chapter 8 . 3/8
KonoAikoChan chapter 8 . 12/31/2015
Lex is Levi's secret gay lover
lizyeh2000 chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
Love your story now following! . Please update soon! Hmm I wonder is she's confused how old is Anna 13? Please update soon!
nevvy chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
Hey there! I really really like this fic! Omg its amazing! I'm in a bit of a brain mush from power reading all 8 chapters (so far) but I can say that I LOVE your writing. And I LOVE the history you've set up for this world. Carmen is a triffle too annoying for me at times but I do think her and Levi's interactions are hilarious LMAO. I hope this little girl is sincere but I can't help but think that maybe she's a diversion or plant to either get inside the walls or get to Carmen. Any who I'm loom my forward to the next chapter, I hope you update soon! Wink wink.
Nuuk chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
I really hope this story will be continued :3 f*cking love it ! and I really (really!) wanna know who lex is! :D
Kaleiket chapter 8 . 9/8/2015
Who's Lex!?
Dove is the Way chapter 8 . 9/8/2015
OMG, I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. It's so well written and your oc is amazing. Her interactions with the others are what I believe to be pretty spot on. Can't wait for the next update!
CrankyNewt chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
Oh My God. I just read this whole fic just now. Please update soon! I NEED to know. My theory is that Anna is still working with the marked and thats why she knows little things about Levi and such. She was a pretty good actor at first but then she keeps letting little things slip about Lex as she gets more comfortable around everyone. So that would mean the marked are trying to get inside information so that would make their invasion or whatever they are planning to do easier. The fact that Anna used green wood to make her fire supports this because she wanted to be found. OR Everything she said is the truth and things she said that Lex told her is all info that they were gonna use against them. And Anna is going to help them stop the marked with all her inside information on their weaknesses or whatever. Idk. Im leaning towards the first option because if that proved to be true than Levi and the others would treat the marked as a true threat and might pull themselves enough to win. I think Im looking too far into this. Oh well. Please excuse my atrocious English. Its 2 am. PLEASE UPDATE :)
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 8 . 8/28/2015
I like Karma, I really do. But whenever she talks about "The Marked Ones". I feel kind of appaulled about the sudden change in her tone. Like she's panicking and getting upset in a flamboyance. It feels cheasy , I don't know. Does anybody feel this way or is it just me. Anyways nice chapter. The shy lonely pacifist shifter in titan territory...ok ok I'll buy it.
rachel101448 chapter 8 . 8/27/2015
The introduction of Anna is really interesting, however the person who has me most curious is the mysterious Lex she keeps mentioning. At first I thought maybe Anna was bad and she was only pretending to be helpless in order to gain their trust and be let inside, however after finishing the chapter I don't think that any more. Hopefully Anna will be an asset to them and someone they can trust. Carmen's prank on Levi was funny and the ending when he ran out without pants on only to run into Anna was even funnier. Great chapter and I can't wait to read more! XOXO
KiraKiraBluemoon chapter 8 . 8/26/2015
My favourite part is where Caren planted the paint job on Levi's saddle! X'D OMG that was freaking hilarious and I managed to rope two of my friends into reading this story by just showing them that particular scene! XD I'm really glad you've come back and the story is getting so GOOD! Carmen and Levi's interaction just totally made my day! XD

I'm thinking Lex might also be a Titan shifter but maybe one that is psychic? It's just a guess, or maybe a really good informant. OMG I wanted to facepalm in embarrassment for Levi at the part where he ran out in his undies trying to murder Hanji but Anna intervened on accident instead. Thank you very much for the update! Keep up the great work and I'm eagerly looking forward for more! Cheers! X3
lilnightmare17 chapter 8 . 8/26/2015
YAYYY YOU FINALLY UPDATED! Loved the chapter and I can't wait to read more. Please don't take as long as you did last time.