Reviews for The Blessing and Curse that is Hope
Nuuk chapter 8 . 9/21
I really hope this story will be continued :3 f*cking love it ! and I really (really!) wanna know who lex is! :D
Kasuke.Hagase chapter 8 . 9/8
Who's Lex!?
Dove is the Way chapter 8 . 9/8
OMG, I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH. It's so well written and your oc is amazing. Her interactions with the others are what I believe to be pretty spot on. Can't wait for the next update!
CrankyNewt chapter 8 . 8/31
Oh My God. I just read this whole fic just now. Please update soon! I NEED to know. My theory is that Anna is still working with the marked and thats why she knows little things about Levi and such. She was a pretty good actor at first but then she keeps letting little things slip about Lex as she gets more comfortable around everyone. So that would mean the marked are trying to get inside information so that would make their invasion or whatever they are planning to do easier. The fact that Anna used green wood to make her fire supports this because she wanted to be found. OR Everything she said is the truth and things she said that Lex told her is all info that they were gonna use against them. And Anna is going to help them stop the marked with all her inside information on their weaknesses or whatever. Idk. Im leaning towards the first option because if that proved to be true than Levi and the others would treat the marked as a true threat and might pull themselves enough to win. I think Im looking too far into this. Oh well. Please excuse my atrocious English. Its 2 am. PLEASE UPDATE :)
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 8 . 8/28
I like Karma, I really do. But whenever she talks about "The Marked Ones". I feel kind of appaulled about the sudden change in her tone. Like she's panicking and getting upset in a flamboyance. It feels cheasy , I don't know. Does anybody feel this way or is it just me. Anyways nice chapter. The shy lonely pacifist shifter in titan territory...ok ok I'll buy it.
rachel101448 chapter 8 . 8/27
The introduction of Anna is really interesting, however the person who has me most curious is the mysterious Lex she keeps mentioning. At first I thought maybe Anna was bad and she was only pretending to be helpless in order to gain their trust and be let inside, however after finishing the chapter I don't think that any more. Hopefully Anna will be an asset to them and someone they can trust. Carmen's prank on Levi was funny and the ending when he ran out without pants on only to run into Anna was even funnier. Great chapter and I can't wait to read more! XOXO
KiraKiraBluemoon chapter 8 . 8/26
My favourite part is where Caren planted the paint job on Levi's saddle! X'D OMG that was freaking hilarious and I managed to rope two of my friends into reading this story by just showing them that particular scene! XD I'm really glad you've come back and the story is getting so GOOD! Carmen and Levi's interaction just totally made my day! XD

I'm thinking Lex might also be a Titan shifter but maybe one that is psychic? It's just a guess, or maybe a really good informant. OMG I wanted to facepalm in embarrassment for Levi at the part where he ran out in his undies trying to murder Hanji but Anna intervened on accident instead. Thank you very much for the update! Keep up the great work and I'm eagerly looking forward for more! Cheers! X3
lilnightmare17 chapter 8 . 8/26
YAYYY YOU FINALLY UPDATED! Loved the chapter and I can't wait to read more. Please don't take as long as you did last time.
Keiwald chapter 2 . 7/26
I can't tell you how many times I have tried to force people to read this fic. At least 10 times, five alone on one person.
Keiwald chapter 1 . 7/26
You are amazing. Hello there my supermegafoxyawesomehot friend (you can guess who I am). I am expecting an update soon, dear. I need one.
It's good to know that Carmen retained her awesome self because she seem OOC in the previous chapters but this chapter brought her back... a bit. But so far this story is getting interesting. Can't wait for the plan, the action and the next chapter of course!
PhantomLion chapter 7 . 6/23
I started this today, and I have to say, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read for snk. I cant wait for you to update again ~
TSCxHG chapter 7 . 5/26
I love it love I love it! It's a really good story. I have been looking for a story like this for a long time were the oc would be a Titan shifter and I was so happy that I found yours even better that it is a Levi/oc too! I really hope you update soon, can't wait to read more!
royalpurple153 chapter 7 . 5/7
Oh my gosh oh my gosh ohmygosh. ONE OF THE BEST AoT FANFICS. So good that I almost threw my phone across my room when I saw that you have updated in months. Please update!
Fireblack chapter 7 . 5/5