Reviews for The Blessing and Curse that is Hope
royalpurple153 chapter 7 . 5/7
Oh my gosh oh my gosh ohmygosh. ONE OF THE BEST AoT FANFICS. So good that I almost threw my phone across my room when I saw that you have updated in months. Please update!
Fireblack chapter 7 . 5/5
I'm gonna cry
Dina Sana chapter 7 . 4/28
Damn just when it was getting to the good part. I hope your doing ok, and hopefully u can update :)
OrangeWithAfro chapter 7 . 3/1
WAIT WAIT WAIT

IM CONFUSED

is it that there is a separate group who will kill everyone?
And Annie and the others aren't involved in this group right?

Well anyway, this chapter had my heart beating like it was going to shoot up to space. This story is great. :) I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Good luck! :D
chibianimefan26 chapter 7 . 3/1
SCREECHES HOLY SHIT THIS STORY IS OMG TOO GOOD
ITS FANTASTIC

I LOVE THIS HAHA
LEVI YOU'RE FUCKED MATE
YOU ALL AREEEEEEE
ehe how are they going to resolve this
I can't wait
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 2 . 2/20
Doesn't mean you can't write, mind you. I'm just not into seeing Levi like that, no idea why. Still, keep up the good work.
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 2/20
Levi's OOC as hell.
This story has had a pretty interesting start. I apprecite the thought you have obviously put into this (that or I appreciate your effortless creativity) either way, I find this story to be captivating and unique so far.
KillerCupcakes chapter 7 . 1/28
I just started this today and omg. I can't wait for the update. So good!
rachel101448 chapter 7 . 1/20
It was a long wait, but this chapter was absolutely amazing! I love your take on the world of titans and I love how your exploring the world outside of the Walls! It makes absolute sense that there would be more survivors outside the Walls and you've created a wonderful story exploring that. Even if this story is branching off in a different direction than the manga, it makes me love reading it even more because everything is so creative and interesting. My favorite part of this chapter was the meeting with Ymir because it was very unexpected and I liked seeing Karma have to struggle with the decision of what she should do. I also really liked Armin being skeptical of Karma, I agree that having every canon character trusting an OC can be very unrealistic so I'm glad Armin is questioning her. This story is so wonderful and I can't wait to find out more about those strange tattooed titans! XOXO
ForeverGuest chapter 7 . 1/15
HOLY SHIT ahdlahskwhdishsia I STARTED THIS FIC YESTERDAY AND CAN'T IMAGINE HOW I MANAGED TO LIVE UNTIL TODAY! SO UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME! ** well, where do I start!? I'm not a native speaker so, brace yourself for some awful mistakes... Anyway, first of all: Magnificent OC. Period. I love everything about Karma/Carmen (I prefer Karma over Carmen but that's minor; however, tbh I liked your decision on that subject, keeping Carmen for the serious/desperate/whatever moments, makes everything waaay cooler) Her personality it's so well developed! Everytime she speaks, it's seems so real... That leads me to Levi: Just a biiiit ooc... Maybe not in thoughts but words: sometimes it's too talkative..however, his sassyness it's beyond comparison...AWESOME! Amazingly well portrayed ;) Aaand there's a major thing to point out: THE DIALOGS! Gurl, your cleverness on comebacks NEVER ceases to amaze me...damn, you're such a marvelous writer...
And about the plot, I can't be happier. You managed to plan all this? It's insane! From Karma being a shifter, to all the imprisonment, to Ymir's deal (and I don't want to talk about Karma's back story because I may *sobs* cry again... *sobs harder* fuck... Vanessa and Lillium where amazing! You didn't kill Petra but what you did to they it's almost as feely as her death...stop playing with my heart, stahp it!) everything in the plot it's perfect. (quick thing: You made me love Armin ! His incredulous posture made the story very concise and real...when he remarked Eren about their "friend" Annie and her betrayal, and that "traitor" when she discovered Karma...that was pure awesomeness)
That being said, I will pray to the goddesses Sina, Rose and Maria so that reality doesn't kill you with all the college stuff . ...you deserve only the best for this amazing work!
And please please PLEEEEASE continue this outstanding fic!ヾ(**)ノ And I know I shouldn't be saying it though... I mean, a newbie like me it's faaaar away from understanding the ones who followed this fic from the very beginning... But, I think I can still encourage you, right? :) you just won another stalker! (oops, I shouldn't have said that, should I? Hahahaha (/ω\))
Well, nothing else to say I think... besides you're incredible! lml so I'll end this hell length review with my best wishes for you! Cheers and love !
J. Lo chapter 7 . 1/14
*read in manly voice* YES! ITS UP! (I'm not gunna comment. I think I commented enough on the draft.)
KiraKiraBluemoon chapter 7 . 1/14
OMG I love this plot! XD Lolol sewer. Logic place to hide really, or the underground works just as well. Looking forward for more! Cheers! XD
sasusakufan2357 chapter 7 . 1/14
Holy shit! I started reading this story yesterday and was really bummed out that it hadn't been updated for a long time (and most likely was never going to be updated). So it made me hesitant to read since I hate reading unfinished stories with no chances of updates. But I just got hooked on this story I just had to see it through all the chapters out and just wish for the best that it'll be updated. But then I stopped at chapter 5 (cause i had to sleep lol) and realized when the page refreshed, lo and behold it said updated 2 hours ago! You had no idea how excited I was! It was fate! And I'm so glad I gave this story a chance!

Anyway I'm so so so stoked that other civilizations are coming (even though they are coming to destroy LOL) but it gives a whole new unique plot to this story! I haven't seen a Levi x OC with the OC being a Titan shifter! I'm loving every detail of this story. I think the tattoo is a way of showing a specific civilization? And I think Karma ran into them at least once during her journey. But idk.

Keep up the amazing work! I can't wait for the next update and I hope it won't be a while for the next ;)
lilnightmare17 chapter 7 . 1/13