Reviews for I'm Leaving Tomorrow (What Do You Say)
WhatIsThisNormalYouSpeakOf chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This was very well written, to be honest it surprised me a lot. I've scrolled past this story hundreds of times, but having finally decided to read it, I am very happy with it. I felt like Star Trek 2009 put in McCoys's fear of space and then didn't really talk about it again after that. They mentioned his phobia once in Into Darkness, and it was one of the very last lines of the show, so I was glad to see you expanding on it.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Oh, Bones...
katierosefun chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This. Was. Brilliant.

I loved every second of this story!
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Well, I feel stupid...I was only looking at your merlin fics:P you have not abandoned the fanfiction universe! Um...forgive me for that semi-angry review on ur merlin fic? I forgive you! (As long as you update!;P jk) and I love this one too! Figures that Vulcan exploding would affect bones too...I love fics that explore more into his phobia:D
Olympus97 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I was wondering if you're going to update Beneath the Traitor Sun? I loved King's Bane!
Cheerfully Blue chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Oh, poor Bones. But you can't help but love Jim! Loved it.
mwc288 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
"Hey! Asshole!"

The shout cut through the noise. All the parents in the area leapt to cover their children's ears, and all McCoy had to do was follow their glares in order to find the source. Jim, resplendent in his dress uniform, was marching across the grass and straight towards him. McCoy put his sandwich down and waited.

"Afternoon, Jim," said McCoy as he came to a stop just in front of the picnic table. Jim didn't sit, and only glared.
********

"Hi, apparently we haven't met," said McCoy, sticking his hand out for a shake. "My name's Leonard McCoy. I fucking hate space."

*******

Jim waited for a minute, and then announced, "I'm sitting because I want to. Not because you're telling me to."

"I can't believe they gave you a ship," muttered McCoy as Jim dropped to sit across from him.

********

"Pike wanted you," he said. "It's a good work reference in my opinion."

"I'm not convinced that Pike's entirely sane," said McCoy.

"That implies that you think I am," said Jim. "And I have been reliably informed by you that I am not. So. Next argument so I can counter it."

********

"Spock calls you on your shit," he said, dropping his hands once more.

"Spock is undecided as to if he'll be rejoining my crew or not," said Jim. "Apparently you're all a bunch of ship-jumpers. Soon as we hit port, my two best guys went running for shore."

********

"I knew you'd say yes!" Jim said. "This is going to be great, you'll see. And you can pick your own crew, of course, but you should know Chapel and the other nurses refuse to work under any other doctor than you, so I almost lost my whole Medical team. That would've been awkward. I'm glad we cleared this up."

********

just a few of my favorite lines. you do have a way with words. :)
DT chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Loved it! Yea Jim, yea Bones.
princessmelia chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Oh, but this was nice! A perfect tie-in for the new movies :) And very in character for both of them, especially McCoy
Katerina Riley chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
That was very good for being unbetaed and written quickly. I was smirking/laughing nearly the entire time
Yukka chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
"I'm sitting because I want to. Not because you're telling me to."
This was so... I'm trying to laugh quietly, and all I've succeeded in is having a coughing fit. I got that this was going to be funny reading the description, but that hardly does justice to what you could accomplish in just a few pages. I love your writing. It's hilarious and flows beautifully and I hope that someday you can write up a full-length story on this fandom because McCoy and Jim are awesome and so are you.
Thank you for writing!
Ed chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This captures both characters wonderfully! And I really like how the final description of space seems to have some awe and appreciation for beauty as well as McCoy's fear. At least he does have that sliver of anticipation for it, in among the more negative feelings.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Thanks for the great fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I do love your stories! The relationships between Kirk, McCoy and Spock are perfect! I can literally see Jim eating that sandwich and walking away ... "kickass crew" ... love it!
But your Merlin/Arthur stories were perfect too. Please don't quit Merlin!
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This was awesome! Great job!