Reviews for For the love of a Dragon
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 7 . 3/4
Charlie is so sure...could it be someone Polyjuiced as Jade? Hmm. But then...if it were, then...how could Avery lie under Veritaserum?

And now it’s over and apparently is WAS Jade! Poor Charlie! The loss of a friend is hard. But yay for him too...yay for him AND Draco!

Such a nice couple you created. I might have to search out more Charlie/Draco.
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 5 . 3/4
Well, you've set this up to make it look like Jade...but I suppose it could be anyone. Lol.
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 4 . 3/4
Like.

Just...I hope Jade's not bad. Hoping Callie is just overprotective of her humans.
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 1 . 3/4
I've never read an Charlie/Draco fic...I think. Interesting start. Funny how we all want Percy to be the Weasley who bites it. Hehe. I can imagine this last scene with Draco in Charlie's bedroom clearly...the look on Draco's face at having to share room and bed with the other man. I'm sure, after growing up at Malfoy Manor, it would take some getting used to. Hehe.
sweetandspice chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
This was absolutely amazing so good I loved.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
Great story, Nice build up.
listerness chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
This is almost completely irrelevant with the story, but doesn't UK have thing as lactose-free milk? It just seems strange for me, since I live in Finland and we have every kind of milk... Anyways, I love the story so far, my first slightly longer Draco/Charlie fic I read! (Ps. My real username is listerness, I'm just too lazy to log in)
Matthew Stanford chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Good read Mina! I felt a little bit like Littlefinger from Game of Thrones reading this last chapter!
Matthew Stanford chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Love the image of home as an epicentre throughout this, and the sort of potion style mix of emotion felt by Draco. Great stuff Mina :)
Matthew Stanford chapter 5 . 9/22/2014
*disillusionment
*immediately

Is it the dastardly Jade Sommers causing the troubles…?
Matthew chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
Comfy in my arms?

Salty, seaside chest taste. I am unaccustomed to this!

Great stuff Mina, enjoying it!
sarsha008 chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
I loved each and every bit of this fic, thank you SO much for writing! :D
Matthew Stanford chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Giants and a black Ouroborus tattoo! What more would you need? :)
Matthew Stanford chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I really like the image of the sea of dark and light forces battling. There are a couple of areas to work on still, e.g. "Draco." He replied in kind and shook the blond's hand.

But, I really enjoyed reading this. I look forward to reading more! Naughty Charlie...
Yinzer Reader chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I don't know why I never thought if his pairing. It makes sense and I think should be hot. Wish there was a bit more about Draco's assimilation into the trio, but I know that's not the point. Thank you.