Reviews for My World Spins Out
Declan Clark chapter 24 . 2/8
So the ending to chapter 24 is the beginning of the tv series? That’s cool as feck
Natalie Ashley Farenas chapter 24 . 12/11/2020
HEY IT DOESN'T HAVE CONTINUATION?
babymorris chapter 24 . 7/5/2020
It’s sad to know no sequels has been made after the completion. Nevertheless, I love this story and how I can imagine the fruition of the first canon episode.
West chapter 24 . 5/9/2020
Please, I think that all of us who read this incredible fic we need a sequel.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/17/2019
Holy shit I thought you were gonna do that but I wasn’t quite sure. Wow you pulled a sneaky one. Excellent writing, perfect way to wrap up the story!
Lamiyerda chapter 24 . 9/24/2017
Sequel please!?
Another Random Human chapter 24 . 2/25/2017
Don't know if u are still on fan fiction but I have to write a comment. This story hit me right in the heart. I have so many feels I can't explain. I fell in love with this story. I wish u would come back and there will be a sequel cause this story hit me so hard. I love it so much. Thank u for this piece of just wow beauty
Nickie-chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
We need a fucking sequel
Lukex7 chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
plz do a sequel
feather flyer chapter 24 . 11/2/2015
Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh! This is so amazing, I am literally shaking right now in excitement. I absolutely love how you shapes the story line and actually showed the gradual change in Jades feelings but I'm so sad that that they don't actually get back together! But I love how it ends right in the beginning of where the show starts! :3
A chapter 24 . 2/28/2015
GreAt! When's the sequel?
Channy2425 chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
u left it hanging
writeitonme chapter 24 . 5/11/2014
i read this over at ao3. i cried a lot... so many tears. o god, what i would do for a sequel. then again some part of me is telling me to accept this as it is, how wonderfully tragic this story is in itself that it doesn't quite sit well with me to ask for more.
looking forward for more stories from you however unrelated they may be from this one. many thanks and kudos.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/29/2014
I HATE YOU!
IT IS NOT FINISHED YET, DAMMIT!
fookinwanka chapter 24 . 3/9/2014