Reviews for Shattered
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
I really enjoyed to read your story. It was very sweet. 10 out of 10 Bowties
Anna221B chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
Awwwwww! That was so sweet! I loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
That is just... It's so... Wow. That is the cutest and best written motherfucking fanfiction I have ever read. And trust me, I've read A LOT of fanfiction (even by Fangirl standards). LOVE THIS
Vampiyaa chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
This was sweet :)
emsaduem chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Five star rating. A few things I would add like some more inner turmoil that the Doctor felt upon seeing his companion's face gone. Everything else is amazing. I love the mirror and horse metaphor you used.
bohemian.mind chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
This was adorable. I tried to avoid it as I'm so tired of GitF angst, but it's like an addiction that just won't stop. You satisfied that addiction with copious amounts of 'Doctor is stupid' scenes. Loved it.
The Doctor Rose chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
;D
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
This entire story negs Rose far too much to be labeled romance.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
He's not terribly nice in this though I think you meant him to be. Even human men (the literal worst) aren't (generally) that awful.
NabikiB chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
re: If a mirror could be fixed, would you still be able to see the cracks?

Yes. When most people use the term "mirror," they are referring to what is known as a plane mirror. This object takes the light that hits it and reflects it back. Those used for common consumer purposes are of this sort.

A mirror is essentially a highly reflective surface. The type that people see on walls or in bathrooms are known as back-silvered mirrors. This means that the reflective surface — in most modern ones, this is aluminum — is viewed through a thin layer of glass. The glass protects the aluminum from scratching and bubbling, but also distorts the image somewhat. When a mirror breaks, part of the backing usually comes off.
New Eliza D chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Ok. Let me say this about your fic: It's fantastic. :')
Pink Lady410 chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Love it! This is a great piece!
Lothiriel5 chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Love this.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
I bloody love that ship hahah it was perfect just perfect
Scarlette Smith chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Dude, I love this story. And the TARDIS was right, for such a smart man the doctor can be an idiot! XD
Update soon