Reviews for Like Minds
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Haven't watched either series, but I enjoyed the story.
dragons an' fire chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Again, wow. This is a fabulously written story. Tell me you are working on something original, not just dabbling in the fanfiction world. I would love to read something you publish...
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Liked this.
JamieDidn'tDieInCulloden chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
A great story. Very good.
PsychoWing chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
This is a good fic. It's a great way to show that no one is alone. Wonderful job.
Rachel chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I...LOVED...IT! Amazing and great and cool and awsome and etc.!
Marz1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
good cross over even though they don't solve a mystery or fight demons or anything. maybe you could work that into another story. any way both characters in cannon and a dramatic plot. kudos.
Rosie chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
this is really cool xoxoxox
Random Artemis chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Wonderful. I've never seen/read the dead zone, but your Cordy was perfect.
Kiyoos chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Very interesting it was fun to read
BK the irregular chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Even though I've never seen The Dead Zone, this makes me feel like I understand it - it makes *sense*. I loved the story when it showed up in the Perriverse site, and now that I've got a chance to comment on it ...

Well, the characterization is ... and there's such good angst that ... and the way the two canons get blended together so well ...

Ah, heck. Can I just say it rocks the 'Net? Wonderful work.
Badboo chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
I'm going to jump on this wagon and add my compliments regarding this fic. Excellent. Although a familiarity of the Dead Zone is helpful, I don't think it was actually necessary. This was a general meeting between two people that have a connection - they both have visions and have to deal with aspects of the world that most of humanity don't realize exists.

Very good. When I started to watch TDZ, I wondered how long it would take for a fic to be written for that series. Not as long as I thought. So thanks again.
Delylah chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
I enjoyed this story very much. I've only caught a few snippets of Dead Zone episodes, but was still able to follow. Nice crossover concept; it would be lovely to read more about Johnny and Cordelia pursuing a friendship - kindred spirits. Thanks for posting.
Dannyblue chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Very nice story. I have caught a few episodes of THE DEAD ZONE, and often think of Cordelia whenever John Smith has one of his visions. I thought a crossover between the two shows would work well, and here you are proving me right.

I sequel to this insightful fic would be beyond nice.
hoganmehyahoo.com chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Great story! Way cool! I really liked the use of the two characters. Very good story!