Reviews for Waiting
LouiseKurylo chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
Since I like happy endings, don't much like this ending no matter how well written. Great twist at the end. Very much did like the first part - nice realization by both. Thanks.
janesbiotch chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
Mossi.b chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Oh this was just so sad and so well written...I just want to give them both a big hug...sniff...sniff!
Rosepeony chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
You've done it Julie ! ... made me cry ...
Jane Doe51 chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Now I'm crying...I definitely wasn't prepared for this...I wasn't expecting Lisbon to be the one dying in the end...This is sooo sad. Jane is alone once more, but this time his daughter needs him. But I don' know...Lisbon's death when she finally had what she wanted, before all she's been she said "it's so unfair".

And with your undeniable talent with words, this is heart-wrenching. Having Jane & Lisbon getting married and welcoming a baby when she won't have this life anymore is heartbreaking. Well, it was clear since the very start that this was your point and it's a full success ! This chapter is like the rest of the story : very emotional, so moving ! Just wow !
MentalistLover13 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
This was beautifully written!:)
Mossi.b chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
You have really captured the moment so well here...I could feel Lisbon's heartbreaking, and Jane's too...I AM really looking forward to finding out where Jane has gone and what is going to happen next.
Rosepeony chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I knew you couldn't let this be just Jisbon ... or is it ? ... Will he repent and come back because their love is stronger than RJ or will he face the final showdown without her ... or will the team ride to the rescue.

You have me guessing Julie!

MartyMac49 chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Ackkk, what a cliffhanger! Hopefully you will post the next chapter before I die from the agony of waiting to find out who is calling!
Jane Doe51 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Amazingly sad...I feel like crying...
Never love has felt so painful...
Poor Lisbon...poor Jane...silently in love with each other. As Jane wrote it : a torture, 18 months of pain.

And then another living hell starts for Lisbon, left alone with worry, fears and a love she may never express...Her falling part is very moving, the way she struggles first so in character but there's only so much even Teresa Lisbon can take.

I'm very impatient and scared (no way I can prepare myself for what you may be planning) to discover the last chapter !
Water-please chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This seems to be the writer's canon, without having them mention RJ's name.
Lovely story!
MissDonniex chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
loved your story...great writing
MartyMac49 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Arghh! I was soooo sure the were both going to declare their undying love! I'm sure that's what you were trying for - touché !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
You should not shy from Jisbon because you do it so well.

Looking forward to parts 2 and 3
Mossi.b chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Love it...totally different style for you but still then great story teller...I can imagine both of them alone and apart from each other for the first lengthy time in 10 years...lots of time to think, this is the kind of Jisbon story that I love...looking forward to 'hearing' Lisbon's thoughts.