Reviews for Strong Black Vine by MagTwi78
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Oh what a roller coaster! and we have a small glimmer of hope. If you continue I'm in and if not you left us with hope!
Bravo
r
Frecks chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I knew I'd love this story based on the beautiful summary alone, and I was right.
Edward desperate grief is palpable, and so heartwrenching. Your descriptions of him wanting to peel his skin off like the carpert in his rooms, full of old memories, was so poignant.
You tricked me all the way through! I have to say I was so happy how it ended. I wish he could have let people in before he got into such a desperate situation, but sometimes we have to go through these things to open our own eyes. Beautifully written and haunting. Perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Such a heartbreaking, tear jerking story. Though I am curious as to why Edward felt so so guilty and abruptly decided to kick Bella out of the house for her own good due to her scars. I know he would've felt the guilt of killing his mother and damaging his beloved wife, but I think he would've just treasured her more and loved her a thousand times more. I guess humans act in surprising ways. But lovely ending, it sounds very sweet, promising and rather cute. I'd be pretty pissed if my husband decided to kick me out and move out all my things before the hospital had even discharged me. But great story, loved it!
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Heartbreaking!
Jane3105 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Great story. Excellent writing.
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Thanks! An HEA thank god. They'll make it. It's too bad he felt so responsible about his mothers death. They could've worked it out. But they will, right?

Good luck!
Karriek chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
*sigh* beautifully written, almost hauntingly so in places. You had me believing that both Esme and Bella died at first. Good luck with the contest.
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Really well written oneshot!
Good luck in the contest!
Meadowlark chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
GAH

I read this sitting on a fancy hotel lobby with soft piano music in the background and I cried in front of twelve guests, the front desk girl and the bellhop. Thanks for that. They're all looking at me like I might whip out a semi and go crazy.

The hurt. And the running. And the sanding of the floors... Beautifully done!
LovingTwi chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Amazing story. I'm crying. I would really love to see this continued as they re-build their relationship. This was heartbreaking, and though I was still sad in the end, it was hopeful. My heart still breaks for Carlisle and Edward - they need each other more than ever now.
ForeverLobsters chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Great story, nicely written. Fooled me with the twist.
alisapay1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I don't know how I feel about this - for half of the story I thought Bella was dead, so I don't understand how Edward could walk away from her... But I'm glad they got a second chance to love each other. Thanks so much for writing... Good luck with the contest! Mwah!
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
very nicely done
sparklymeg chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
God i loved this sooooo much . Good luck in the contest xx
Vancouver-Canuck-Girl chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This was so well written I loved it. Thank you for sharing your words.