Reviews for The Chronicles of Angel Book 4
Kristin04 chapter 23 . 9/28/2014
I think I've enjoyed your first four books so far. The whole 'first slayer' dream thing has always confused while also creeping me out...haha! I will say that I honestly never hopped on the bandwagon with the whole Dawn character; always annoyed me. However, that's just my opinion so do what you will.

As always, I encourage you to keep moving forward with it.

-K
Kristin04 chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
Howdy!

I'm enjoying your story so far. I love how you've portrayed Bella in this saga so far. I really love the back-story you explain in this beginning of the chapter, it makes for everything to be so much more fun with the Riley thing. I look forward to reading what you've further posted. As always I encourage you to keep moving forward with it.

-K
mb168 chapter 23 . 7/31/2014
Ugh I hate dawn. Wish you had given him a little brother
mb168 chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
I love that you took from the Angel episode. i hope it doesn't end the same though
mb168 chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
I loved that you did it in Latin. It added a lot
kara103 chapter 24 . 10/9/2013
Looking really good so far:D Really can't wait for Book 5 to start. Kind of get what's gonna happen in Book 5, but with Whistler being there, that's a twist.
ba2006 chapter 24 . 10/8/2013
Sooooo looking forward to readin it!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/8/2013
Excited definitely excited.
Bookloverz22 chapter 24 . 10/8/2013
Omg can't wait for it!
ba2006 chapter 22 . 10/7/2013
Yay! Bloody fantastic ending to this one :) looking forward to book 5 :)
SMGbest chapter 21 . 10/5/2013
These poor excuse not to make the story better. You haven't explained it well enough in the story, and I don't need it now. It's futile to talk with you, you've said what you do with those who disagree with you - you block them. That's enough. No more reviews for your stories.
SMGbest chapter 22 . 10/5/2013
You just don't understand. All of you are writing and reading different pairing, for you Buffy/Angel are just one of the favorite couples, I am a full bangel, and it's like a knife in the back. I have carefully read and I understand the motivations of the characters, but it's too drastically. Even Whedon wasn't so cruel, Buffy(Faith) slept with Riley, but he was her boyfriend. And here she sleeps with another man, who is also their enemy and murderer, it's disgusting. Buffy(Faith) could sleep with Angel like with Rileyin the show, and it would work perfectly, the conflict would be more seriously. Problem would consist in the fact that Angel couldn't see that this's not Buffy, and not just because jealousy that Riley had Buffy. Even if Angel was sleeping with another woman (like Buffy with Spike or Parker), this would correspond, it could be interesting. But the fact is that Angel is Jen's favorite character, and he is always right and hasn't too bad situations. And she did Buffy a whore and rape victim, even Liam/Angelus was in a better position. If you find this so easy and sex with Angel can cross this catastrophe with Riley, then you are too easy attitude to life, because it's still happening and no amount of sex with Angel willn't change this. There are enough authors who write dark stories that readers don't have to gag.
Nikon The Vampire chapter 23 . 10/5/2013
I have read all books and I can say that it is a very good story. I can honestly say it is the best Buffy/Angel Story Saga out there. It contains everything that a relationship has. The ups... The downs... The good and the bad... And the butt ugly.

I think you as an author move in a very organic way. Each story arch evolves on it's own and you help move the story along. Sometimes the story takes unprecedented turns... but that is how it is. The story has to move you... Some times in a good or a bad way. It moves you.

There are moments that you just want to throw the IPAD or Laptop away... But with a cool head you realize... IN THIS UNIVERSE... That is what is supposed to happen.

Joss Whedon did not finish the Buffy/Angel Relationship because each character had to grow up. In this story you see that they are growing up while they are together. Whoever is in a relationship for more than a month, knows that is not roses and petals. It is human emotion. Growing up hurts. Relationships hurt. But the good always outweighs the bad. And that is what is present in all the stories.

Keep up the good work and continue on to SEASON 5
SMGbest chapter 23 . 10/5/2013
So, when Faith in Buffy's body fucked Riley, I lost any interest to your stories. It was disgusting. And a total disaster. Now I think that this episode in the show was a normal, Angel wasn't there and it happened, but he was here, and we all know that Angel would have known the truth, he isn't stupid like the Scoobies. In fact, Faith and this vile murderer Riley rape Buffy's body, just like her father did. Then Buffy saving and helping Faith - it's a joke. And then you write the author's note - hey, Riley fuck Buffy, but it's ok, I'll fix it in the next chapter, when Buffy and Angel will have a sex marathon. Guess what - it doesn't work. If you think the readers want more Buffy/Angel sex, it's not, they want a good plot and characters are adequate. Further is even worse. Angel mad with Buffy because Faith in her body slept with Riley - it's rich. He knows that her father did, he knows that Buffy' souls wasn't even there when Riley had her, Angel claims that he loves her - and he still accuses her of cheating. And Buffy reacts very calm on the whole situation (I guess, she was used to this - at first she was raped, Elizabeth was a whore, but you thought this's not enough and you write that Elizabeth was raped too - how sick is that?), and she even apologizes to Angel - what the hell? for what? Bullshit! I don't understand why you pretend that you're interested in the readers opinion, if you're still writing only what you want. And if you wanted to make the story dark, then you don't know a thing about it, because the dark isn't about sex and rape. I'm very disappointed in your work.
Matalier chapter 23 . 10/2/2013
I loved how you ended the Riley chapter of the story! He had to go! Can't wait for the next book and I'm looking forward to the changes with Dawn! Great work.