Reviews for The Illusive Emperor
The King in White chapter 15 . 6/20
Ahh, I had a thought but already left a review on the last chapter so I had to come drop it here.

Is there any way we can get some Male!Shep/Lelouch scenes? I don't mean in the yaoi pairing way, but like - John was this little shit disturber that learned the truth and did a 180 to become a true blue patriot. He took a level in badass and I'm almost expecting him to shout ALL HAIL BRITANNIA and CERBERUS IS HUMANITY.

It reminds me in a very tangential way of Gottwald. So having them meet and converse (especially for the first time) could really get the blood pumping as far as Shep's inner feelings and loyalty to the empire goes. Sometimes as a reader you just want to get to see things from the point of view of the commoner looking up at imperial majesty.
The King in White chapter 16 . 6/17
This is totally top tier. A perfect blend of canons that doesn't feel like you just transplanted a few people from one to the other.
FlackAttack chapter 16 . 3/18
So what's going on here? Are you guys still working together on this or not? I would love to see more of this series or even just an update on your progress.
Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM chapter 16 . 2/22
More.
Jamonkey32 chapter 8 . 11/14/2016
please continue with this story, i love it
TheOnlyKing chapter 6 . 10/14/2016
I can't read after chapter 7. Lelouch never fuckin BLUSHED even in canon so the fact that he did here is ridiculous.
Mango eater 24 chapter 16 . 10/10/2016
Loooove it
Republic Che chapter 16 . 10/8/2016
This story is amazing! please update soon!
X59 chapter 16 . 9/2/2016
This an excellent story and I'm really liking the twists and turns it takes.

Keep up the great work.
eye of sparta chapter 16 . 7/13/2016
Amazing please continue
illuminios chapter 6 . 6/18/2016
Lelouch's elaborate gloating was the ugliest scene of my day. You should watch some James Bond films from 80's. Or read Evil Overlord List. Telling all your secrets to enemy you are going to kill?

This chapter showcases all the reasons why Lelouch is a bad leader. Good job pointing them. Especially that moment he threw all secrecy away after satisfying his murder impulses. It's not like salarians are known to go beyond impossible to find information in the most unconventional ways, right?

Also, "Queen". You guys are four authors. Did neither of you ever flirt? This pitiful attempt at romance (in the field, by Lelouch, no less!) is just sad.

Shameful. I can't force myself read any further.

PS Ah, yes, positive feedback. The grammar is good. Most sentences are too long though, should separate them with commas more.
illuminios chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
And then Lelouch was better in biotics than Asari Matriarchs. And Kallen used biotics of highest order without implant or training. And Cerberus was better than everybody in everything.

Nanomachines, son.

Go read Encyclopedia Biotica or something. This story is going downhill.
w0if chapter 16 . 6/15/2016
I hope you didn't drop this for good, there is still so much potential in here
Silly-Scare-Crow chapter 16 . 3/4/2016
Continue pls
DMD Hanafin chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
CE what's that? Do you mean AD.