Reviews for Where the wild things are
Littleberd chapter 20 . 6/15
This was pretty good. Still furious at the friggin government but still
Littleberd chapter 15 . 6/15
I always end up hating Irvan in fics like this. Gawd I hate his stupid curiosity
Littleberd chapter 12 . 6/15
(snickers) Levi became a snuggle buddy. Good luck getting rid of him now Levi, you've been infected by the must-protect-precious-boi bug
Littleberd chapter 11 . 6/15
omfg Eren's a cat
Littleberd chapter 9 . 6/15
Sasha's not as dumb as the others it seems lol
I really love ️ This story usually in stories were someone that wasraised in the wild they immediately start copying the language like in Tarzan which gets so boring nothing funny happens but this is hilarious and heartwarming so good job
PrincessWriter123 chapter 4 . 2/17
I know its probably just me, but is anyone else annoyed by the whole Jeager /Jäger and Yeager thing, because as someone learning German, it is both confusing and annoying, lol. Its like learning fresser is an actual word all over again, haha. But really this is a great storey so far and I'm excited for more!
CaitiAthena chapter 12 . 1/10
...
CaitiAthena chapter 11 . 1/10
*snickers* He's like a big baby XD
CaitiAthena chapter 5 . 1/10
Oh my poor Eren
flowerjoy1212 chapter 20 . 7/17/2016
Oh my.. This is amazing! I am utterly speechless right now! I love how you wrote these characters so accurately and amazingly! It was so enjoyable to read Eren /Hanji/Levi relationship. I always imagine them as a family. I kept searching and searching for a story of them as a family.. And this is by far the best one I've read. Thank you for creating this beautiful story! I hope you create more Snk fics!
FANFIXAREBOOKSTOO chapter 20 . 6/13/2016
noice, good read, a lot different au than most, a good au
FANFIXAREBOOKSTOO chapter 20 . 6/13/2016
LAND BEFORE TIME IS MY SHIT, OH YEAH
AppleSpongeCake chapter 20 . 3/10/2016
I loved this fantastic story. I wish to see a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
'Locke' as you put it, is spelt 'Loch' in every real language ever.