Reviews for Where the wild things are
Shidou chapter 20 . 8/6
Awww that's so cutee!
I was honestly expecting more fluff between Eren and Levi, but I guess I'm asking too much OOC here aren't I lol
In any case, it was a good read! Thanks for the story. It's really lovely and cute!
tomoe toxic chapter 20 . 7/28
Oh my god this is absolutely golden. I adore this story so much. Eren is so adorable I love this story I seriously cannot get over how perfect this story is I've read it like twice now because it's one of those stories you can read more than once because that's just how fucking amazing it is. Thank you so much for sharing this story, the concept is honestly very original to me I have yet to come across another story quite like it so I applaud you for the originality and the quality.

The quality of the story is superb along with the characterization. I love the Levi / Eren relationship in this story along with the hange eren relationship. This story is heartbreaking I swear. I loved it though, and thank you so much for sharing it with us.

I actually think I left a review as a guest but I'll leave another one, I think I continuously mistakenly referred to Hange as Hanji in my guest review. Though I think that doesn't matter because Hange and Hanji both work right? I think it's both Hange or Hanji o-o if not then oops.

Anyways again thank you. Great work.

/ tomoe toxic
Oh my god what the fuck that was so sad qAq - my heart is so broke now ;( poor Eren! Why is he so cute ;-; ! This story is so great and heartbreaking like what the hell it's so amazing but I think I cried reading this chapter his reaction to Hanji leaving ohmygodddd whyyyy ;-;

*sobs in a corner and continues reading because I cannot stop this story is amazing af*
wolfoalan chapter 20 . 7/15
When Eren had to leave Hanji I cried. I feel like a pansy... That was a really good story and it was super interesting. Um, do you think you could make a sequel maybe?
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 20 . 6/30
Omg please tell me you will continue!?
A Purple Dino chapter 20 . 4/28
Ahhhhh! This is too freaken cute! I can't even...
Anonymous Ki chapter 20 . 3/28
This story is amazing! I hope there is/or will be a sequel or at least some oneshots! This is truly written awesomely! Love love love it!
Best Wishes
Anonymous Ki
christhedemigiraffe chapter 16 . 1/1
I love this story and I love you, I love ya music choices and pretty much everything in this fic.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
Asrith33 chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
The ending was very sweet, but I wish you had done more. This story had so much more potential and you could have done so much more with it. It was a great story, but not the best way to end it. It felt like you just threw a pre- written last chapter right into the middle of the story. It was a little dissappointing.
Asrith33 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
You took that from Tarzan didn't you... *squints suspiciously*... I LOVE IT!
glasses-chan chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
The ending was pretty abrupt but overall the story was cute.
Lia77 chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
love it... best story i have ever read (and i read a lot of fanfic's on a daily basis) 3 3 3
LeviSWAG chapter 11 . 7/28/2014