Reviews for Where the wild things are
A Purple Dino chapter 20 . 4/28
Ahhhhh! This is too freaken cute! I can't even...
Anonymous Ki chapter 20 . 3/28
DON'T GET SUPRISED IF I MAKE FANART!
This story is amazing! I hope there is/or will be a sequel or at least some oneshots! This is truly written awesomely! Love love love it!
Best Wishes
Anonymous Ki
christhedemigiraffe chapter 16 . 1/1
I love this story and I love you, I love ya music choices and pretty much everything in this fic.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/17/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Asrith33 chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
The ending was very sweet, but I wish you had done more. This story had so much more potential and you could have done so much more with it. It was a great story, but not the best way to end it. It felt like you just threw a pre- written last chapter right into the middle of the story. It was a little dissappointing.
Asrith33 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
You took that from Tarzan didn't you... *squints suspiciously*... I LOVE IT!
glasses-chan chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
The ending was pretty abrupt but overall the story was cute.
Lia77 chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
love it... best story i have ever read (and i read a lot of fanfic's on a daily basis) 3 3 3
LeviSWAG chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
Such amaze
Much good
The Awesome March Hare chapter 20 . 7/20/2014
This was so cool. I love it so much.
KhaalidaNyx chapter 20 . 7/17/2014
Such a cute story, with such a cute ending! I'm so happy I found this! It's so wonderful and you did a fantastic job!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
right in the feels
9foxgrl chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
yes, bot petra, you leave and chaos reigns
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
The story seems like it has potential so far and I'll probably read a few more chapters, however I'd like to point something out. When commenting that Yeager's 'living weapon' could be a hoax, Hanji refers to the 'Locke Ness monster'. This is simply incorrect. There's no such place a Locke Ness, it's spelled Loch Ness and is pronounced with a gutteral 'ch', not a 'ck'(like the sound a the end of lock). The pronounciation is a common misconception outside of the U.K and ESPECIALLY outside of Scotland, but it tends to annoy people a lot when it happens! There IS a 'Lock' Ness in existence, but it's a lock on the CANAL in the nearby village of Fort Augustus, and is not the Loch itself(with is, incidentaly, the Gaelic word for 'Lake')
I'd appreciate it if you could take this into account in any future references to the location or the creature itself!

With that being said, the story seems like it should be enjoyable, and I'll certainly read the other chapters!
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
Such fluff. What a cute way to end the story! :D