Reviews for Mycroft's Silver Haired Savior
shippin-itlike-UPS chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Okay, I'll admit I was very skeptical to read this because all I could think was, a merman? Really? And then I read the first chapter and was immediately hooked because your writing style is brilliant and grabbed and held my attention from start to finish. There was loads of fluff, a fair amount of angst, and I adored the banter between the two of them. I particularly loved how you described Mycroft's guard finally coming down and him being able to be himself, as it was very accurate to his character. Thanks for sharing!
DISilverFox chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
That was a beautiful story! Marvelous job!
Autumn Reid chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Loved it! Completely perfect 3
TearStainedAshes chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
*flails happily forever* Yay for happy endings! While I'm sad to see it end, it was an excellent ending. Fluff just makes me really happy.
Person chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This is a really cute story. I think that after this you should make a Mystrade Mpreg story.
TearStainedAshes chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Oh thank god Mycroft accepts Greg for what he is *breathes a big sigh of relief* Can't wait to read the rest. How many more chapters will this be? Or is the next one going to be the last?
TearStainedAshes chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Oh no. What is Mycroft gonna do now? And Greg? Is he gonna be ok? Tell me he's gonna be ok!
TearStainedAshes chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Yay Mystrade fluff!
TearStainedAshes chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Tipsy Greg was adorable, and the awkward morning erections made me flush. Poor boys. Just one more reason I'm glad I don't have an X chromosome ;)
TearStainedAshes chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I absolutely loved this conversation between these two. Myc now has a friend! Yay! And I like how you gave Greg a background at the Yard, his family disowning him for hanging around the 'wrong type of people.' Clever girl ;)
TearStainedAshes chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Oh goodness this was quite emotional and just... I feel for Mycroft. The poor guy just needs someone to love him. Don't we all? I can't wait to read the rest of this! I look forward to more 3 TSA