Reviews for Perfect
Really good read!
becgate chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Loved it! !
Ames chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I love 'Abby Verse' stuff! It's my favourite of all your stories when you write stuff in this. Prefer it most definitely to your crossover stuff (sorry, don't mean to offend).

Please write more!
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Absolutely lovely. I think that this story was "perfect."
Roxanne15927 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Eeeee this was adorable. I always love your fanfics.
My favorite parts:
My heart skipped a beat and I started to giggle for some inexplicable reason when Sherlock texted to say he was coming. Of course Sherlock was going to be the unexpected visitor, but the idea is so utterly adorable.

"John," Sherlock said. "You're not thinking of making me godfather, are you?"
"Oh, Christ no!" John blurted out.
Sherlock looked relieved. They both then realized what they said could be construed as insulting, and tried to backtrack.
That was completely hilarious and so true to character. No matter how much John loves Sherlock, he probably shouldn't trust him with his child. Also, Sherlock being the "cool uncle"? That also made me laugh because as soon as I read the words 'cool uncle', I just imagined Sherlock in saggy gangsta pants, sunglasses, earphones in, and a backwards hat on his head. Anyways, moving on..

"Oh, for the love of Christ!" Sherlock burst out. "You both prefer Abigael, name her that.
This made me giggle. Sherlock, the voice of reason? Who'd have thunk it?

I love Sarah/John, I thought she was completely cool in the Blind Banker, just rolling with the punches. I love how you fit Sherlock into John and Sarah's little family, it is adorable. I just love your stories, if I haven't conveyed that to you before. They are so well written and you keep everyone so in character.

This story was perfect.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Well, maybe not perfect, but close enough.
Rocking the Redhead chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I love these little stories about Abigail. Sarah is the perfect compliment to John and definitely holds her own against Sherlock. Funny and lighthearted - perfect !
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Loved it. Loved how great of a dad John is, loved how Sherlock is Sherlock. It was a happy fic, and it brought a smile to my face.
Cockapoo chapter 1 . 7/26/2013