Reviews for Too Many Dates
thomaspheasant chapter 34 . 7/14
This is one of the best Harry Potter harem fics I've ever read. Please continue to write!
They are so sweet! but what happened to lavender?
Ace McKnight chapter 31 . 7/1
I find your take on Dumbledore in this story refreshing. You've actually given plausible reasons that show he isn't perfect but is trying to help. Though he is still undoubtedly eccentric, you've based this whole story on a plot formulated by Luna, so obviously eccentric is acceptable. If I'm being honest, this story is kind of making me think that (if a way around the age difference could be found) Dumbledore and Luna could be the best crack pairing of all time. But I've majorly digressed. Back to the point, this story has been great for so many reasons beyond the main premise. Good work.
Ace McKnight chapter 15 . 6/30
That is the single best explanation for the Dursley's I've ever seen. I think the main problem with canon is that JKR didn't really address issues like that, instead just trying to force the reader into the mindset that Dumbledore is the grandfatherly mentor and ignore all his failures with regard to Harry. This explanation of muggle asylum hits just about every legal issue I can think of, showing Dumbledore as both politically savvy (and Slytherin level cunning) and good intentioned. Kudos to you for that!
Not really sure where Harry would get the whole "that's what society wants you to think" stuff about fat, appearance, etc

Dude's been locked in a cupboard most of his life, and he only has his uncle and cousin to go by in terms of fat people he knows. If anything, I think he'd be more repelled than attracted.

It could even be a plot point, with him confronting and getting past this facet of his childhood.

Not to mention perhaps helping her get some exercise and become fitter and healthier and more confident (and so she isn't the first of his harem to die). There's that, too.
TheFloristFriar chapter 34 . 6/18
Absolutely phenomenal. Can't wait to read DUEL
rorpuissant chapter 6 . 4/22
Okay no. It might seems funny but I simply hate those overly manipulative characters to continue read a story with manipulative, rude Luna with a cast of characters who can't seems to get angry even once.

I guess I should have been ready for it with the humor category but I can't seems to laugh at her antics.

You have a good story, I just can't continue to read read it.
rorpuissant chapter 4 . 4/22
Alright I gotta say while I love all your characters, your Luna is really annoying : nobody would like to be told their futures like that, even more when she doesn't show any respect for your privacy in front of your crush, or just crush your personal space for an unwanted hug. On another note, it feels like this is the only Luna who deserved to be bully if she does it all the time.
Sam Hinkie chapter 17 . 3/27
Just needed to give a 10/10 for Aladdin reference in this chapter.
Monster King chapter 34 . 3/25
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
G the Headmaster chapter 16 . 3/24
Lava deer and Hermione both changing! And in the same chapter no less!

WOW!
suziq968 chapter 7 . 3/23
For the life of me I can't imagine how Gaylerd would be any less humiliating than Gaylord.
Belph chapter 34 . 3/20
What a good story . Thank you for the wonderful story dear author.
Lawrence HB chapter 34 . 3/10
I LOVED this fanfiction it was great.. Two things I HATED though because it was extremely unrealistic to ignore them... You didn't bring in Voldemort until the end... HATED that... and then Sirius... WTF man WTF... This fic was PERFECT for Sirius to be in...this fic would of been a 8.5/10 if Sirius had been in it... without him... 5/10... That's how much of a F up you made... just wow...
torlan2003 chapter 33 . 3/9
Great story I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing.
1,683 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »