Reviews for Too Many Dates
Rundivyn chapter 34 . 7/22
So what happened to Lavender? Did she just remain as Hermione's mistress/sex toy/occasional sex toy to harry?
GeassDragon chapter 34 . 7/21
Personally while I love the story, I think Hermione would never be part of a harem thanks to her muggle upbringing and her parents would most likely never accept it either. And this is not me hating on Hermione, I personally have a soft spot for her in most stories.
imgonnadie chapter 34 . 7/20
Excellent story. Thank you for writing it.
doubledamn chapter 17 . 7/9
Padma's mother's last name... she wouldn't happen to have a brother or cousin named Mohinder, would she?
doubledamn chapter 12 . 7/8
Aren't those the Lost Numbers?
asldfj chapter 15 . 6/26
fjoeiwjfoisjodjfaosjdfo
Fantastic story, great job! 3
"Good or Awful Chapter"
Shadow-Phoenix26 chapter 9 . 6/7
You know I love orange basketballs
david.teague.3950 chapter 9 . 4/30
I've been hit with them before so no skin off my neb, heck a pair of glasses I wore ended up getting broke because of it so yeah unless if she were to hex the thing to constantly fly at me like a bludger, she can't do anything to me.
david.teague.3950 chapter 7 . 4/29
I can imagine, I was actually pronouncing it as "Gay-Lord" so thanks for the verification on that name.
david.teague.3950 chapter 6 . 4/29
Basically you use her insane ideas to let her get what she wants, call me crazy, but that makes her come off as a little greedy.
A Bisexual chapter 13 . 4/28
Could you have 2 of the girls be Bi? I don't like how everyone is straight.
zolydck chapter 34 . 4/28
Out of curiosity... whatever happened to sirus. I can't imagine him staying completely out of this (especially with someone else becoming harry's guardian without his say as godfather).

Anyways it was a great and hilarious read.
jchangpa chapter 34 . 4/5
Yes excellent story. Thanks for writing it
1,507 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »