Reviews for Too Many Dates
Redery chapter 4 . 7/23
When you mean fat do you mean fat fat or what girls consider themselves fat? Cause the second isn't fat.
Redery chapter 3 . 7/22
So Jelly Harry.

Wonder how Rita will be the best thing like Luna predicts. Can't see her reporting helping. Also wondering how Daphne gets involved.
Redery chapter 2 . 7/22
That was cute.
Yay Luna! She's awesome.
Redery chapter 1 . 7/22
This is freaking hilarious!
I was expecting the three listed but can't believe it's that many lol! Oh Harry you lucky blessed poor fool.

Also. Gred and Forge, I don't think it works exactly like that for female twins ;)
OrionTheHunter5 chapter 24 . 7/19
I'm surprised you lumoed all of Harry's dorm mates togerther. I don't imagine Neville wouldn't have brought alcohol or been disrespectful. Now that I think of it you haven't mentioned Neville at all during this story at least not that I can remember.
HunterStudios chapter 15 . 7/15
6v
Im glad Su didnt end up being part of it. the fluffiness was nice.
I really, REALLY dont like Su.
there was something about this chapter.. it annoyed the hell out of me, and i couldnt stop being annoyed with it tthroughout the entire thing. Started around the ridicolous breakfast.
good lord i cringe so bloody hard every time someone yells a spell, its so.. disgusting and makes absolutely no sense wahtsoever.
REVIEWS! ALL OF THE REVIEWS! its alright though.
Too bad Sinistra is too old
who would have been able to stop Fumbles from looking up Harry from time to time? absolutely nobody, he could have even used the bloody invisibilty cloak and nobody would have ever known but him. I think he is full of shit. While he may not have expected abuse it doesnt change his responsibility considering the way he delivered Harry to the Dursleys. I call Senile as fuck.
there is a movie with a guy caled Gaylord Fokker...
Luna isnt crazy, she is secretly a goddess
1,601 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »