Reviews for Too Many Dates
vampwar22 chapter 24 . 5h ago
i'm honestly loving this story so far. it's extremely funny and has a plot that is different then most of the stories i've read i'm loving each chapter can't wait till you post more. good luck.

vampwar
vampwar22 chapter 15 . 8h ago
i'm gonna keep reading more of your story and i was waiting till i had finished what you had up before i made a review but i just had to comment on something cause i felt like i had to.

using spongebob lines really? lol jk
Zicou chapter 24 . 4/16
Great chapter!
Continue ,
Z.
lycus chapter 24 . 4/16
I'm glad that you have moved forward with the girls establishing their relationship with Harry and each other, And here's hoping that Angelina, Millie, Pansy, Susan and Hannah are part of the Harem. Hell you know Daphne isn't letting Hannah go anywhere, But there was something that got my attention and that was that the way that you have the girls makes it seem like Harry is helpless in that they feel like they have to protect him in that way but the big thing is you might be overlooking Harry's loyalty and desire to protect people that have his trust. So I hope that you have Harry improve himself beyond the schoolyard spells and get some real skill and he would have girls like Angelina and Fleur to help him get started on more advanced magic and he could have had Tonks help him with Auror level spells, And I don't know if Luna was joking about Harry losing an eye but either way Harry is going to need an antagonist that can't be distracted by a piece of string.
cha0sw0lf chapter 24 . 4/16
interesting chapter and my vote on the possible is susan hannah millicent and gabrielle
phhsdj chapter 24 . 4/15
Yaa
agnar chapter 24 . 4/15
These last 2 chapters bothered me. Harry wetting the bed and just blowing it off as no big deal? WTF?

Then we have the 'harry stands around like a chump while the girls do all the fighting' scene. Now I've no problem with strong females, love them in fact. But your Harry seemed especially stupid and useless.

First he didn't just finite the fucking body bind so Padma wouldn't be helpless. Second he is surely worth at least 3 of those weak ass morons, but he didn't do shit, he stood there and made jokes and just came off looking weak honestly.

It's putting me off the fic. Harry may take himself getting hurt lightly but hurt his friends he is going to go off. Yet they attacked Padma, made like they were going to molest Padma, and he threw what, 2 spells total and only a body bind hit?

Just cut off his balls and make him a eunuch already.
Joe Lawyer chapter 24 . 4/15
Too bad about Tonks. She’s such a lovable and fun character who’d add a lot to that group of ladies. Plus coupled with Fleur, the two of them would make up the older, more mature contingent to round out the group. If that just can’t be, as long as she doesn’t end up with Lupin, I’d be satisfied. In fact, ending up with no one would be preferable. Ancillary character relationships have killed many a story featuring a harem.

That ambush was rather alarming. I really think Harry needed to take further steps there, either by getting the DMLE involved or doling out a few bone breaking/shattering spells on the various perpetrators that would have required an overnight stay in the infirmary drinking skelegrow. It has to be put out there that he won’t be fooling around with people who attack him. That’ll dissuade quite a few of them if a kiddy punishment like detentions isn’t the only thing that they can expect. Then I’d put it out there that he’ll remember names of anyone who moves against him; in the future that might mean his family and assets will be allayed against them. The rules of the Tri-Wizard might also give him greater options to dole out retribution or even require their expulsion for attacking a champion. It doesn’t matter what school they’re from.

So it was little light on creativity in several aspects, and I’d love if Harry started thinking about his future even beyond just the girls. If he ends up with more than one girl, how is he going to support them? Stories which give even a little bit of thought to life beyond Hogwarts are rare and I’d love to read that.
johnny three tears chapter 24 . 4/14
Great chapter, and it would be interesting to add in Gabrielle
Kin-Ryu Chikara chapter 24 . 4/14
Hi!
I want to congratulate and thank you for this very enjoyable story so far. I have laughed heartily several times and thoroughly enjoyed myself.
I have read one or two stories similar to this before, usually with Hermione making the harem for Harry, but this was a nice twist on things(as Luna naturally brings:P), as well as a nice pace.
I very much enjoy the tone of this story, it is light hearted and fun without being childish or 'simple' if you get my meaning.
I very much want to read more, and are looking forward to the next chapter.
That said, I have a suggestion for the bullying situation, not that I do not believe you haven't got it all planned out. I seem to remember Professor Flitwick was a dueling champion. Perhaps have Harry and girls go to him to learn how to defend themselves. Might make for some interesting reading, as well as preparing Harry and girls for the Dark Tosser and co.
Anyway, like I said, I enjoyed this and are looking forward to the next chapter.
Peace!
diagonalpumpkin chapter 24 . 4/14
That was a fun chapter. It makes me wish I could have a massive pillow fight like that... I have to say, as far as extra additions to Luna's harem are concerned, I'm fond of Susan, Hannah, Millicent, Pansy, and Gabrielle. I have really enjoyed their parts in the story, and I think they bring a lot to both the group as a whole and Harry himself. Keep up your great work! :)
lou2003us chapter 24 . 4/13
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
daemonbarber chapter 24 . 4/13
I'm sorry - I only got halfway through this chapter and I can't keep going. Please take another look at it and do something about the first half. You start a fight, then stop it for some really lame jokes, then follow with some really bad monologuing.

Keep it simple - he gets attacked, they trade spellfire, they shout insults (not explanations), support shows up, they trade insults, fight ends and you move on.

Dialogue in the middle of a fight explaining 'rules of the jungle', and 'I have a gf, but I'm here anyway for the principle of it' just don't make any sense. Show us the fight, show them trading insults, and if it's not obvious by the end of it WHY they are doing all of this, rewrite until they do, or have someone who shows up afterwards (or captured afterwards) explain what it was all about.

I've really enjoyed this story so far, but what happened to this chapter?

Oh - and you can't have people 'against bullying' and call someone 'Stinky Stacey', really breaks character for Harry to have an issue with 'Loony', but be fine with 'Stinky'
Athian chapter 24 . 4/12
Really great chapter, I'm very interested in seeing this story continue.
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 24 . 4/11
I really hope Gabrielle and Millicent both get in the Harem mainly because Millicent is woefully under used