Reviews for Too Many Dates
All that teasing with him and hermione and yhen you go and have him set her up with Fred. Who you've repeatedly had them making asses of themselves and talk about sharing their girls. Then they bring up that stuff with Padma and there's still no thought against it.

Then at the end its dont worry they'll be friends with benefits as if thats a good thing instead of being one of the ones actually with him. Despite being by his side through so much and likely aside from Luna with her knowing of him when little, is the one who's liked him the longest and most deserves a spot.

This chapter pissed me off.
And not a speck of thought or discomfort of the girls hooking up with other guys?
Bummed that Tracey was yet again left out. Surprised Millicient was added though. Could've done without the needless facial hair stuff.

Though Tracey is so rarely used its nearly as little as with Millicient shockingly enough.
Bringing up her being black that way was amazingly stupid. That made absolutely no sense at all. Completely unbelievable how it was just forced in. I can't even understand how the author could even come up with him saying that it was so completely out of place.
darthkratos24 chapter 34 . 1/19
What a disappointment! Skipped ahead just to see you dropped Angelina and picked up some random other girls. Boring I'd take Angelina over Hermione any day. What a crock of shit
Srychm chapter 4 . 11/24/2023
Not gonna lie, I like Harry dates with Hannah more. it's just feel natural to me.
geenakmom chapter 34 . 8/22/2023
Great story!
Snarliest chinbone chapter 1 . 7/14/2023
ok, I might go further but this hurts to read. Hannah's character is a fucking mess, the dialogue is horrid, and Luna is quite annoying. Harry is annoyingly static, and the author is trying really hard to make this 'realistic', and not doing it very well.

to be fair, the balloon sword bit with Luna was great, and there is some good humor sprinkled in here and there, but I really don't know if I'm gonna finish this.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/24/2023
Lakshmi is so much fun in this chapter. :-)
Guest chapter 31 . 3/24/2023
It's so Damn lame that you finally put in a smut ace ad Harry isn't fucking in it. WTF is the point of this harem if he's getting no action while the girls hook up with each other? Worst chapter in the story by far.
ShadowLord1329 chapter 17 . 2/23/2023
I wanna laugh my was off cuz Pansy inadvertently quoting Aladdin was hilarious.
Haji the Monster chapter 6 . 1/10/2023
to be honest, i believe Harry would hate this version of Luna. he hates manipulation, and this Luna is worse than any version of Dumbledore I have ever read.
RwbyRose03244 chapter 1 . 1/7/2023
just found this again after almost a decade. I'm super excited to read this again. It has been long enough that I don't remember what happens in the story, just that I loved it!
S. S. Shadow chapter 34 . 11/26/2022
Didn’t find this story til after it was finished. Loved every chapter of it. So happy to have read this. Seeing the interactions between all the girls as they drew closer to each other, in addition to Harry.
A harem where everyone cares for, and loves one another, as opposed to all just being Harry’s mates, is a beautiful thing.
Inmsodiac chapter 34 . 11/1/2022
Loved the story.
Despite needing 2 attempts to read through it it turned out to be awesome.. It is however a tad unrealistic. But it in itself works really well and is consistent.
Hope to read more awesome stories of yours
1,826 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »