Reviews for Too Many Dates
Vinya421 chapter 17 . 12/5
Also, shouldn't her name be Patil? Also how did that become Kaur in the next Paragraph?
Vinya421 chapter 17 . 12/5
Please note that Indian names have gender. Having named Parma's mother Lakshmi is fine but her middle name can not be Suresh, which is a male name. Also, Suresh is nowhere a surname in India.
Vanadir chapter 9 . 12/1
One word awesome
Good or Awful chapter.

I don't think you meant that literally but I had to. Good chapter.
DontMindMe chapter 34 . 10/27
Ok what happened to lavender? I thought she joined them?
Really loved the story, would have loved the epilogue to be a bit longer and would have loved to hear about the day the potter kids when to school.
Thank you for such a great storry about love
Luna really ruins this story. So does how submissive and cheesy Harry is. He sounds like he's twelve.

The "I know everything" thing that people keep trying to do with Luna will never be a good thing. It's a detrimental element to every story that it is in. It's not even remotely supported by canon. In the books, she's just a weird girl who experienced some childhood trauma and was later bullied for her weirdness. She is not some wunderkind prophetess who can see all things in the past, present and future. That's completely a product of fan wanking nonsense.
OmegaKenichi chapter 11 . 10/2
How many harem members are there going to be!?
OmegaKenichi chapter 5 . 10/2
It is taking all my willpower to resist skipping ahead to see if Hermione is part of the harem.
babiluv22 chapter 33 . 9/6
2nd go around was even better
Midots chapter 34 . 8/22
good read. however, I feel lavender had a mix up. what happened to her?
Just say no to fat chicks. Seriously.
Zamaanrukh Asif Khan chapter 2 . 8/4
"what's it like being a woman" LMFAO
U-233 chapter 34 . 8/1
Thanks for the story.

It was decent harem romance, though not much other than harem romance. Also, didn't he agree to add Lavender to the harem a chapter or two ago, then everyone just forgot that afterwards?
otakumick chapter 34 . 7/27
This story is absolutely fantastic.
Jonthechaosman chapter 34 . 7/17
One of my favorite stories. I love how you wrote Luna.
1,664 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »