Reviews for Too Many Dates
Jonthechaosman chapter 34 . 7/17
One of my favorite stories. I love how you wrote Luna.
Ash Kechum Guardian of Legends chapter 4 . 7/8
so Luna here is just like Griffin from Man in Black (she sees every possible future)
Phillies2 chapter 34 . 7/7
I enjoyed the story, the only thing missing to me is that moment where Sirius is like," My Godson is absolutely amazing! Prongslet has gone where no Maurdaur has gone before."
Phillies2 chapter 24 . 7/7
I was actually hoping Harry would invite Neville or at least become friends with him, I mean he only hangs out with girls at this point, every guy needs another guy to talk about guy things with- if that makes sense.
Phillies2 chapter 19 . 7/6
I want Sirius to send in a letter expressing how happy he is that Harry is dating so many girls, went to the Yule ball with "4" girls, and such.
Rapter267 chapter 15 . 6/21
Finally! Good dumbledore. I mean you have no idea how rare that is for me. Still sucks that snape is treated so badly... and Ron, but I'll take what I can get!
BlazeStryker chapter 14 . 6/15
George citing a movie exploding is probably in reference to Howlers.
Jack I Am chapter 15 . 5/18
"Hey where's Perry." I wonder just how many missed the reference.
NeatAF chapter 8 . 5/17
You seem to forget the fact that Millicent is also a grown man and cannot look pretty.
NeatAF chapter 7 . 5/17
I don't know why you have an obsession with 13-14 year old girls, but most don't have boobs unless they're fat.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 34 . 4/14
Nice story! This story had both a well structured body as well as funny parts interspersed throughout the tale. I also enjoyed reading how Luna accomplished all her aims and obtained her goals in as fun of a way as possible.

Thanks for the awesome story to read!
The Lord of Voldemort of Rivia chapter 5 . 4/10