Reviews for Too Many Dates
Bostonette chapter 5 . 3/5
Uh no, he should be livid with Padma and at the least make her grovel for any forgiveness she wanted from him. The rest of the cunts that did the interview should be groveling too for that matter.
ranielpaulvillamor25 chapter 34 . 2/18
Definitely a light hearted story for those just looking for something to read. I’m personally just curious about a harem ending Harry Potter and I’ve gotta say this one has the biggest of them all. This story did many things right but just as many things wrong. Grammar and spelling errors, plot holes, pacing that doesn’t make sense, character developments that are too out of character(Ahem…Hermione), etc.

To Future readers, If you came here looking for a deep compelling story that touches the readers hearts or a mind boggling story that would make you contemplate hours to days after reading, then I suggest you turn back now. I’ll probably forget about this story minutes after writing this review. No dark themes. Even the ultimate enemy Voldemort was easily handled in just around 1-2 chapters because of how OP Luna was. This story is about Harry’s romantic life with multiple girls if he had the confidence in his fourth year. A lot of it won’t make sense and I could see how this story would infuriate some hardcore fans. One thing for certain is that this story is not written for everyone.

However, If you have time to waste and you do not mind the ethical implications of polygamy or just don’t mind harem ends, then give this story a shot. The comedy aspect was also decent so it’s quite entertaining at some extent. The way the dates are structured was also well written. Dumbledore was a nice guy here which was strange because most fanfics just paint him in bad light. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I personally loved Pansy Parkinson’s character here.

***SPOILER***If I am to complain, then it would be for the fact that the author timeskipped through the sexual intercourses. The way the Author vividly described their kissing scenes and the touching scenes (but never crossing the line) actually built up my anticipation to when they actually have s3x. But author just goes with “A few months later, Harry has already slept with half of his harem” then “by the time they finished their 4th year, he has already slept with all of them”. That was utterly disappointing.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2021
Wow. Just.. Wow. very very bad
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2021
please fix this. It's so incredibly bad. xD
MeMeMooMoo chapter 1 . 11/28/2021
No, Ron's not right to be angry. Jesus christ lmao He sucker punched him because of a mistake he was too stupid to wait to be fixed, he's not right at all. Hope you get decked and then suck the attacker off like this.
rjcelmore chapter 15 . 11/15/2021
I’m not gonna even lie that Phineas and Ferb reference had me chuckling
geoslim21 chapter 34 . 9/18/2021
when it comes to the children the total mentioned is 66 but when the numbers of how many each wife gave birth to are added up it is 64. also it seems you forgot that Harry married both Cho and Angelina a year after his first wedding so I'm assuming the last 2 children are theirs (1 each)
Wynter1987 chapter 7 . 9/16/2021
Luna is super obnoxious in this story…
LeoniusDong chapter 34 . 8/31/2021
Your sense of humor enlighten me so much. But on my opinion, Hermione should be the main character instead of Padma. You cant brush off 4 years of friendship in a sentence. I know you want a different perspective but I still feel it wrong. Everything happen so fast and easy. I know it comedy and on but still so easy. Forgive me! I agree with you that book 7 completely nothing beside the horscrux. Thank for the story.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 34 . 8/16/2021
I really like it and I supose he found some spell to divide himself like naruto in order to be with more of them at once, because stamina is nor durable with time.

My only problem is your portrait of Padme mother as Hindu, because marrying in India because she was pregnant, divorcing, etc all of that doesn’t happen in real life.

She must be of the upper cast in India, so his husband. So they had an arranged marriage and she married young like really young and virgin (maybe even as young as 14) the only reason for her to be alone is because his husband died, or she was expelled from his house in shame, there is no divorce specially if they come from India. (Her mother could have ended her education with female tutors, or family).

The girls grew in England so the parents surely tried to give them an European upbringing, and they would have marry after her education was completed. But sure thing they had a brother or brothers who went to study in India to grow in the correct traditions. The girls sure thing the father was thinking of marry them in England with some business partner there or someone who come with some advantage. If not finding them husband in India with a proper family.
aidenwald138 chapter 2 . 8/5/2021
Tikka masla is actually not an Indian curry, its a much more mild curry that was made up for the European tastes when curry was first brought over to these parts of the world, along with korma.
Park850G chapter 21 . 7/31/2021
I know that this story is complete, so this won't change anything, even if I did want it to. This is just a couple of "I can't but..." type things. I can't help but think that almost all of the conversations sound like a Gilmore Girls interaction. Very pleasant and full of good natured give and take. Second thing (and I feel guilty about it) but I find it very hard NOT to hear Millicent's voice as the girl from Gravity Falls. IMDB says her name is Grenda. There's a long Granddaughters/babysitting/ex-wife/ex-Mother-in-Law story there, but I ended up watching a couple of episodes with them. Weird stuff.
Crim314 chapter 34 . 7/9/2021
I always appreciate the ending and Harry’s 66 kids. Imagine how much chaos they would cause in the house… I don’t know how anyone could deal with that.
DarkBan chapter 20 . 7/4/2021
Great chapter, im enjoying this story a lot, you have a gift for funny scenes!
qjhaynes chapter 1 . 6/28/2021
I've never liked when Luna is played out as omniscient.
1,805 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »