Reviews for Sobriquet
MissLestrange chapter 1 . 2/19
I havent watched the movie but I definately will now! And for the Hunger games-thing...Do you have something specific in mind because seeing your Tom in the Arena would be trully awesome!
The-Word-Writer chapter 1 . 1/20
I LOVE the film! God, it's so good. Did you know it was entirely made out of hand-made pictures?
IAMGinny chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Please update this! I love spirited away!
B Boynes chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This is rather interesting, looking forward to reading more.
Kat-Knife chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I love "Spirited Away"! I used to watch it all the time when I was younger. It really is a beautiful story and quite whimsical. I live your spin on it and I hips you update soon :)
lori.ravenheart chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This is sooo bizarre. xD Yet interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
pls update
Professor-Evans chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Please... Please write more? This is the most enjoyable SA parody fic I've ever read, apart from the Invader Zim parody.

Does 'Knight' *coughTOMcough* turn into a Basilisk or a Hungarian Horntail? And who is the 'baby' and the spider-legged man, the 'twin' of the Ruler of the Bathhouse? Who is the No-Face?
FraggleGaggles chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Omg I love the movie spirited away!
rdemon chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Spirited Away is like my firsts and most favorite Studio Ghibli movie! It is an interesting take adapting HP into Spirited Away movie-verse, I wonder if you would use the movie plot lines with the characters or shake things up a bit and input some of your own original story line. It'd be very very interesting!
P.S I was a little disappointed that you change Harry's name instead of shortening it like Chiharu's did (I honestly like the name Sen better for her anyway) but then I realised that English name are quite limited like that. Tch.
erin-flight chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I never even though of a Harry Potter/Spirited away cross over before but its awesome! So you're doing a circus instead of a bath house. Interesting. Thank you for writing this!
Caramel.Raven chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
You really captures the atmosphere of Spirited Away incredibly well. I never thought I'd get to read a fic that actually /feels/ like the movie. It's awesome. I'm still guessing as to the identity of Haku, ehm Knight. Is it a Horcrux maybe? Mhmmmm.
Uncertain Shifter chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I know the story of Spirited Away,and I cant wait to see the differences from one to the other!
thebellowingpixie chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I've never seen Spirited Away, but this is really interesting anyways. I'll be looking forward to when you get back from vacation and update again!
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Ooh! Intrigued! I like it. Is Hart actually James Potter? And maybe Cale is Lily? Knight seems to be young Tom Riddle. Haha, love your parallels: death eater masks as those ghostly things with masks. Is no-name gonna be in here, just curious since the death eater masks have already been btought up and no name is a black blob with a white mask.

OMG! Did Harry just sign his contract with his real name? Didn't Knight tell him not to? Gaaaah! Haaary!
Looking forward to reading this whole thing.

Cheers,