Reviews for Monkey D Luffy: The Romantic Dream Loving Pirate
J B chapter 1 . 3/11
I loved it! 3 This made my heart melt!
GhostStryker92 chapter 1 . 3/10
Well that was completely... Awesome! That should have been a flash back clip for Luffy and Boa as a special episode. Man that was priceless. Great job!
Please write another one piece story, this one was awesome. It was so realistic, GREAT JOB
Good job
AlexanderMugetsu chapter 1 . 1/18
Loved it. Loved every word of it.
Pedobee chapter 1 . 1/8
loved it3
I love how luffy towards the end just dived into that kiss I just wish he wouldn't have pulled back it was really getting good. Anyways I loved it! it was so cute (-)/ please update soon your writing is great.
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 1/1
This was really great! Can you imagine Sanji's reaction though? Like Luffy would just mention how Hancock fed him food with her mouth and Sanji would hear. His reaction would be priceless!
Sthefynice chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
OMGGG!

What Masterpiece I read! OMGGG! Just loved it (L)!

Honestly, I loved this couple since first time I saw it. I would be so happy if you give me a chance to translate your amazing Oneshot to Spanish fandom. It would be so welcome :)

Have my support if you going to write a lot of fics about HancockxLuffy *_*

Greets from Venezuela!
AthenaSmile chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
PLEASE SERIALIZE THIS! LOVE IT!
Never-Ending-Donkey chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This was amazing. Such a creative way to write for this pairing, but also so logical. They felt very in-character, both of them, which is rare for any Luffy pairing. It helps that it still manages to be romantic, too. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
ahahahah Goddammit Luffy
MAD- The Awesomeman chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
A luhan...
Very nice!
Wings-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Awww that was really sweet, I really like this idea that they get their sweet moments while feeding him. :D

Great written ;D