Reviews for Monkey D Luffy: The Romantic Dream Loving Pirate
Sophia chapter 1 . 8/17
Aaaaaaawwwwww that was so romantic. Thanks for writing this I loved everything about this fanfiction.
Rin Nezumiki chapter 1 . 6/10
Thank you! I love it so muchhh! Really great story :D
animelover chapter 1 . 4/27
i love it and i love it so much
Lala chapter 1 . 1/9
Awesome story!
Would love to see the next chapter of this story.
You are a brilliant writer. Keep up the good work!
Ciera396 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
How stupid and dense can luffy be?!
Either way thank you for the good storie!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
So far This is the ONLY luffyxhancocj fic I've read that they actually stay in character and awesomely fall for each other! Is it wrong to say I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!...? Or that ur a genius writer?... Or to request you to write a fanfic of luffyxhancock? Please O great whoever u r ... Write more LuHa fics please!
Mars chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Love it!
Tarawiel chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Absolutely adorable!
Kagamine Miharu chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
W-Woah.. that was amazing!
I'm not a fan of LuHan, but.. but this fic is an exception! So sweet and so in character!
Love it!
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
It think the reason why I enjoyed this story is because of how realistic it is. I can actually see this happening between them.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Given that One Piece is a shit anime/manga, I can't bring myself to like this. I came here because I thought FF would be better quality than the horrible canon series. I was wrong.
Animecrzygrl99 chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
That made sense... Good job, this was bit chin!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
This is amazing !
DarkAxl chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
KICK ASS ONE SHOT! Wish you would continue it, the way you describe everything it's just amazing!

Thanks for writing this, and giving me the chance to read it.
PippElulu chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
That was amazing. Oh my gosh, that was awesome! I think I might have literally squealed or 'aww'd' because it was so damn cute! I like this story, I love it, I adore it. I AM FAVOURITING THIS STORY!