Reviews for Beaten
greetings from lala land chapter 13 . 8/1/2004

PS: the reason i'm going review happy is because i just got a sn and am going a little over-board. -
kioko chapter 13 . 4/11/2004
Nian Flyhieght chapter 13 . 12/21/2003
great fic can't wait for the epilouge if ya write 1
Nian Flyhieght chapter 13 . 12/21/2003
great fic can't wait for the epilouge if ya write 1
akiko chapter 13 . 9/14/2003
HI!My name is akiko. and i love your zoid fics!(id say ilove your other ones too, but i havent read them yet...)any way, i think that you ned (not want) write a sequal and finish i ned to read it, i mean what else would i do when im avoiding work? marbles? so hurry up and finish please!Oh and i recomend you read i'm with you by Tamakia'qss its great! you meet her version of Bits family (its a very good idea!)

P.S. don't let the sumerie discourage you its well... lets just say it dosen't describe it corectly...well...BYE!
Mr Spotty chapter 13 . 2/21/2003
GREAT! Just amazing! I love the mix of Zoids and the Middle Ages. On my scale of 1-10 its a 7 ( thats good im very picky so be proud)
Winter's Roar chapter 13 . 2/17/2003
HAHA Harry is such a coward! haha YAY for bit and leon and brad! Um i didn't quite understand brad and naomi wanting to join the little tribe, and i didn't understand why naomi wanted leena to stay hidden, but other than that i loved it, especially the part where ashley and naomi climbed down that rope and just hung there. Man, naomi is a beast to be able to hold on with one hand and still hold on to ashley! Anyways, please do a epilogue! pls pls pls pls pls Anyways, hats off to you on a fabulous story!

~ winter
eye twitch chapter 13 . 2/17/2003
you better do an Epilogue or ill burn ur house down MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Fantasydreamer chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
this story was sooooo great!
Tamakia'gss chapter 13 . 2/13/2003
Epilogue, please! _

This story rocks SO much! _ It was awesome, totally great.
Amy Yuy chapter 13 . 2/12/2003
yes please continue!

i love ur story!

keep typing!

Lets-Get-Logical chapter 12 . 2/5/2003
Ah! I haven't reviewed in FOREVER! AHHH! SO SORRY! GOMEN! *Bows her head in apology* I have just been so busy trying to get out the chapters of 'To Tame A Wolf' that I have barely read anything at all except reviews. Well, anyway, back to your review. This story is really good, I LOVE IT! I hope that you keep putting out such great stories! UPDATE SOOOOON!

Much Love.

Lady Arwen
Amy Yuy chapter 12 . 1/18/2003
Ahh! cliff hanger!

please continue in the near future!

I love this story!

I want more!

do somethin!

cant wait for next chapter!

Amy Yuy chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
I love it!

I hope harry is beaten up by leena!

be back later to finish!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2002
ew sewers smell bad and i mean BAD!