Reviews for Aftermath: Part I
Kethereal chapter 15 . 11/12
Your writing is truly authentic! I love the way you communicated the bond and hardships between Joel and Ellie. Also, while reading, I wondered how exactly you were going to end the story at a point where they find Salt Lake City. I figured that it would end with Ellie staring at that deer engraving and was shocked to find that I was right! Brilliant story! I can’t wait to read part 2.
Kethereal chapter 3 . 11/8
Great! Loving this so far! I can’t wait to read more tomorrow! Joel and Ellie are so adorable!
bourne-fiction chapter 1 . 7/14
I don't know how I just found this fic ~now~ ... but holy crap this is amazing.
Lala Sharada chapter 15 . 7/12
Wow, this was such a great story! I like this deeper look at what happened in between the Winter and Spring seasons, and I think you described Ellie's trauma and her dissociative way of coping very well. She's breaking down against her will, and becoming more withdrawn and silent, suffering through horrible nightmares, and she's dealing with PTSD-like flashbacks. The enormous weight of her experienced trauma, and the heavy burden she now carries because of it, is easily felt by the reader throughout the course of the entire story. You can truly feel/understand her agonizing pain and how her heart is bleeding over David's death, and I believe that is a testament to your well honed writing skills, my friend.
It was sad to see Ellie go through all this emotional pain, but still the story was exciting and light just when it needed to be. I really did enjoy it and I will happily move on to this stories sequel!
A dood chapter 15 . 5/26
Amazing work. I loved this fanfiction to bits.
kawoosh chapter 15 . 12/8/2016
This was so good!
BeautifulDusk chapter 11 . 11/15/2016
Well, I've been reading fanficton for at least 6-8 years now and that's the second time a fic has made me teary. That dream was beautiful. I'm actually grateful you wrote that because the whole TLoU thing is a giant mind fuck (let's replace a dead kid with the girl whose meant to be the cure for man kind but instead we'll kill everyone instead, jeez Joel) but that dream made it just that little bit better. I love how he's opening up to her too, I'm always curious about what he would've been like pre the world going to shit...

Man, I really hope you come back to the site one day and keep writing. You've got a gift brah
BeautifulDusk chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
I love the progress made in Ellie slowly becoming more herself again, it's not bang hey presto she's better again!

I'm so in love with this fic, I can tell it's going to be one that I'll keep coming back to for years to come
BeautifulDusk chapter 9 . 11/15/2016
Wow, this is beautiful. The characters could not be more on point!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/25/2016
This has to be the best "The Last of Us" fanfiction I have EVER read. If I was to name an 11/10, it would be you. And your story ;)
Lindseywashere chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
I suddenly had an urge to re-immerse myself in all things The Last of Us and one of the defining moments in the game, for me, was the scene before this. God, that hit me so hard, emotionally and well, physically because I ended up banging my hand on the table when I kept dying in the game (lots of dumb mistakes there.)

Anyhow, this chapter kind of takes it's time to really cement Joel's emotions after such a high octane experience. The pace is good and I really like Joel's introspection. Decent start.
Sven chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Amazing. Very well written.
piccolover22 chapter 15 . 3/23/2015
Hey loved your story! I just finished the game yesterday... And boy I wAs sooo fucking pissed. I'm so mad at Joel. Haha well I'm off to read II of your story.
violetnovice chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
Darkness is simply the absence of light, and light the absence of darkness, there is no alternative, there must be one or the other.

And no, I'm not high.
violetnovice chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
You're lying. No way this is your first time writing fanfic there isn't a single mistake! Are you some sort of perfect being?! Great now I'm jealous.