Reviews for remembrances
icecreamsays chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Moree :)
Joanna chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh dear please get a beta. There are so many spelling errors your story is hard to read. I think it might be enjoyable with proofreading and editing. Please keep trying.
Lawlady562 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Congratulations on your first story. This is a nice concept and could be the start of a good collection of short vignettes about them catching glimpses of each other. However, it was a little hard to read because of the spelling, grammar and sentence structure errors.
WildChild2014 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Nice concept and I like where you're going with it. The concept of a story about them being so busy that they only have moments to think about each other is very good. I think they would both be very busy people. But, sweetie, you are going to get creamed on your spelling, and capitalization. Start with spell check and then proof read.

I look forward to reading the next chapter.
twice the rogue chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Could use a spell check but great details and descriptions. I like that you did two points of view and you made the distinctly different as two points of view should be. I would definitely read more if it was tidied up a little. Keep writing if that's what you want to do because there's a lot here to suggest that with a little practice you'd be really good.
T'Xiao chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Good start! Keep going...