Reviews for Behind the Trees
This story was awesome, then you brought out ssx tricky and its love lol
Storylover158 chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Great job.
nakala chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
You make me feel so sorry for Boyd. Really.

OH No his teeth shouldn't be blue enamel isn't porous and the way his teeth would stain from the food coloring is if there is plaque on his teeth from not brushing so all I'm thinking about at this point is his dirty filty mouth. (I'm in the dental field that just really got to me).

"You know, he kind of looks like that guy from Shark Night. Um, Sinqua Walls? Yeah." OF COURSE! LOL
nakala chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I really like the Boyd/Derek kind of cuddle part it was really sweet made me smile because I could see Boyd wanting this but not really knowing how to go about getting it. And poor him he did always seem on the outside of the pack even though he joined not to be.
MentToBeForever chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
fukuyama chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Woah, you included like every possible type of sexual orientation there is on earth in here, didn't you? I was almost exspecting someone to discover their transsexual tendencies... oO
Though I really don't mind - it's amazing, the things you can learn in fanfiction. The whole asexuality thing is still a bit puzzling for me, I mean, it's cool and all, but what about the "average-sexual" partner in the couple? Would they just "tone down" their sexual desires or something? (I have the feeling, the words I'm using are totally inadequte. -.- I hope, nobody feels offended and you still understand, what I'm trying to say. o.O)

Uhm, I actually liked Lydia a lot in this second part. First fanfic I ever I read on teen wolf (way before I started watching the show) depicted her as some cute, but headstrong girl. Well, the series was wuite a shock after that. I think you showed a good mix of her genius but sadistic side, but also her utter devotion to see things through. Strong character, that girl.
I see what you mean about the whole Not-feeling-like-you-have-to-contribute-to-Stiles- thing. THe whole fanfom has like 8200 fanfics in this archive at the moment and 5000 something of those are tagged with Derek AND Stiles. The pairing is so OTP, it's actually quite amazing.

And that's it. The temperature over here is killing me and I'm too tired to think of anything else. But as always you did a great job and really liked it. (Although the first half felt more like an ending to me than the second. Strange?)
Always Silver Pen chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Great chapter! I loved it. Please write more about the pack (:
snowqueens chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is all i've ever wanted in a fic. I love it.
name here please chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Hey! I always love your stories, an this is no exception. You're writing is always really fantastic. I was wondering if you could explain to me the asexual and gray-a stuff? I'd appreciate knowing more. Thanks, great job!
Sam-and-Sherlock-in-the-TARDIS chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
NO BUT NOW THAT IT'S COMPLETE I CAN'T HAVE MORE SMILES AND HAPPY FEELS FROM THIS STORY.
Wait.I.KNOW.YOU chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I am an idiot and didn't see the next button for chapter 2. I love both chapters! I hope you make more!
Wait.I.KNOW.YOU chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I need more! I love it!
Anime Freak456 chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Omg, this was the best follow up imaginable!

I loved it so much! You are just the best writer ever
Always Silver Pen chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I loved it! I'm completely in love with the Scallisaac. And Erica is such a cutie. And I liked the twins in this story.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
fukuyama chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Definitely not opposed to a second chapter! :D
I, too, got the feeling of completeness (... btw, not a native-speaker, so please excuse any strange sounding expressions... "). You already know how much I love pack feels and the reflection you do with your characters is the cherry on top.
Btw, what is wrong with Derek and Isaac's relationship (mentioned in the beginning)? Was there something on the show I conveniently forgot or why did you put the allusion in there?
(I also frequently get the feeling that some people in the fandom know a hell of a lot more than other people and I can't just figure out WHY! Like there seem to be certain events that have not happened on the show yet, but a bunch of people seem to agree they will happen. oO What is going on?!)

I really like Erica in this, but I'm not a big fan of Cora. Hey, sorry, if I got something wrong, but I think, in another story you said you can totally see a great friendship between the two. Can't really see that here.
Stiles, as usually, is perfect. I love all the funny quotes writeers keep thrwoing his way like everything they ever found funny they suddenly can wrap up in Stiles. Chance of a life-time.
I like how you balance his runaway-mouth with actual consideration of people's feelings. Although Stiles does not really appear that often in this first part, does he?

Oooookay, wrap it up. I'm looking forward to the second part. Very much so.