Reviews for Insomnia
Iolanthe Ivashkov chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Aww...that was really cute! Really well written too.
LadyAnalyn chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
D'awww! I love this! Why haven't I run into it sooner? This is really wonderful.
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This is cute and I loved the ending conversation! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
THIS IS THE CUTEST SHIT EVER I STG
Anastasia205 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Loved it. Okay, you drowned me in Destiel feels with your fics today :)
watchTOriginals chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
OMG that was the best Destiel ff I read today. U have to write a long Story about the two. I am now reading the others. If they are good like that I can die happy :) Great Job, youre very talented
MissyMackasaurus chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Argh girl! So super awesome I love this! Ff is finally letting me post a review. Love love love! Xx
Hannnnnstar chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Shirlstaaaar omg that was perfect. That one is my favourite out of the three. You should make this into a story. I'd read the crap out of that story. Btw, you killed me. You killed me with that ending. Argh why you do this to me?! It was perfect ;)
CaptainMercy42 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This was very well written and sweet. I like the time jumps. I want me some canon destiel like you wouldn't believe... Here's hoping season 9 goes like your fic :)
Bench Monkey chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Just a note, I think you'll find 'casualties' doesn't mean what you think it does... or your brain ran away with you and the wrong word came out (which I do admit my brain does at times).

Anyway, I think this was really well written. It seemed pretty in character, which was nice, and neither of the characters were running around doing anything painfully embarrassing, which seems to happen surprisingly often with Destiel.

The one thing I feel you've skimmed over a bit, along with every single other fanfic I have read with a post-season eight story, is that Dean was pretty furious with Castiel towards the end of the season, and he seems to have no lingering feelings of unhappiness or resentment; you have got a two day gap there though, so I'm sure you can claim that it all got sorted out on the first day! :)

I liked this, a lot, to the extent that I've just carefully bookmarked it for future reading and I'm looking forward to reading more Supernatural fanfic from you!
night.nerd chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Hm. I'm not entirely sure of where to begin, to be honest. I suppose I'll start with the basics - your writing is simply astounding. It flows beautifully and provides the perfect amount of detail. Next, the characterization is very true to the show, despite it being in a Destiel situation that isn't canon (YET). You certainly have Dean's voice and, as far as I'm concerned, emotions down. Your Human!Cas is just how I imagine him to be. If this scenario doesn't actually happen in season nine, I am going to be incredibly upset. Moving on, the Destiel in this was utterly adorable. I found it interesting that Cas kissed Dean, because usually in fanfiction it happens the other way around. I loved this fic more than I can explain, and it is definitely one of my favorites! Thank you for writing and sharing!
MyShipWillNeverSink chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This was so perfect, I can't handle it :')
FourthFictions chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
First Destiel? NO. I don't believe that! This is really great; good job. Flustered Dean is just too cute! C:
humanitys-strongest-penguin chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This story was so cute! It had me smiling like an idiot by the end of it. Thank you so much for writing it, it's fantastic.
Julia chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
For being your first Destiel fic, this was amazing! I get so frustrated with how out of character people always make them, especially Dean. If it ever becomes canon, he will have a lot of trouble coming to terms with it, and although it was a short amount of time, I think you captured it quite nicely. Thank you for this!