Reviews for Yours Fearfully
shipeverythingandanything chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
You are positively amazing. This is so...in character... *sniffles in appreciation* The Breath of All Things was my first fic by you and I now can barely function because these two have been /so/ in-character... Please have a nice day!
Emlock chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Curse Telly the barber! ;) I can't believe I found a wtnv fanfic! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe!
Splashes of Madness chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
One of the best ones I've read yet!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This story is brilliant and captures Nightvale perfectly.
DarthAbby chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This is FAR TOO CUTE and I demand more!
Neverweremine chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Absolutely wonderful and beautiful and oh my fucking- I'll think of this as canon always.
trulymetalwings chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I LOVE THIS

the writing style was just PERFECT for this sort of thing. please write more!
Pinfeathers chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This is as perfect and beautiful as Cecil so often professes Carlos' hair to have been.
Kerosene Stevens chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
/very high-pitched internal shrieking/ OHMYGOD THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. I can't even FIND THE WORDS to tell you how perfect. Just - PERFECT, like Carlos and his beautiful hair. /Carlos in this fic oh my god I/
Old Woman Josie chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Oh my god that was... like... seriously awesome, dude.
You kept the tone of night vale so well through out, even when describing Carlos's scrambles. AND IT WAS SO CUTE!
The last paper with all his calculations... and the last reason... oh lord my feels.
Thank you thank you, good good fic!
Winged Quill chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I don't know whether to coo or scream in horror, but then again, that's how I normally feel while listening to Night Vale, so I think that you've captured the show's essence amazingly well. Watching Carlos's writing degenerate, and imagining what it'd be like to listen to someone you love whimpering in terror over the rafio and be unable to stop it...and then the reveal of him using the important papers to write the most important message of all, in a last bid attempt to save Cecil's life...it will forevermore be my headcanon that this is what happened on the other side of the radio. Thank you for this amazing story!
rudefool chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Oh man. This was perfect. I want to congratulate you on maintaining the essence of the show (word omelets, yo. Perfect.) with all the humor and slightly unsettling air. Keep on keeping on. It was everything it should be.
Chilassa chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Yesterday night at about 00:20 I finished the last episode of Night Vale
...
Today I wake up EARLY and check my mails and the FIRST mail I got is damn WTNV Fanfiction? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? DON'T I EVEN GET THE CHOICE NOW TO DECIDE WHETHER I WANT TO READ FF's OF A FONDOM OR NOT?
Consider me scared and weird out. That never happened before.
...
But it sure at hell proves that I follow the right people an :D. You did well in observing me and bestowing me with the right story to read.

And what a pleasure this little fic was. You have the Night Vale feel down perfectly :D and I felt as if I was right there again in good old night vale (and it had nothing to do with the fact that I woke up and for some reason heard Cecils voice in my head saying "The Apache Tracker" over and over again...and I felt like shouting ALL HAIL THE GLOW CLOUD ...-please excuse the nonsense I'm writing..I just woke up...)

So where was I?
Ahh right- CARLOS sweet beautifull Carlos 3 The letters were wonderfull and I'm so happy he saved Cecil.
I was actually pretty worried about him...but I just cant be mad at Station Management...they are...sooo...cute for some reason. really adorable.
An my Carlos/Cecil feels can only be describes as the following

sgkopönbv vfjjfjrhurt88888soppüwosregnbsjvcfm -ä

Thank you so much for writing this wonderfull fic that threw me right back into Night Vale and for compkletely invading my privacy and waiting until I finished Night Vale before you put this on

I really love you 3