Reviews for Starfox high school
Omnitrix 12 chapter 46 . 10/15
Hmm. The plot thickens again. This has possibilities.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 45 . 10/8
Hmm, honestly don't like Fox much here. He feels too full of himself. I know this is 20/20 hindsight, but advising from my own experience pure fluff chapters are usually best avoided. Granted, this is a story about high school and high school is mostly fluff, but it would work better if this chapter had something to do with making up with Krystal or something like that.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 42 . 9/9
Well, glad that's over with... as long as Krystal and Panther stay apart and neither of them learns of Fox and Wolf's shady alliance. Also nice to see Fox seeking his parents' help. About time he did that.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 41 . 8/28
Well, this is an interesting turn. I have to assume Wolf has some ulterior motive, but what it might be is beyond me.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 40 . 8/26
Bit of inconsistency here. Last chapter his hand was broken and now it's just a bit of bruising? Still nice to see some headway. Wonder why he didn't tell Krystal his memory was back. She'd be thrilled.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 39 . 8/24
Hmm. So offhand it sounds like Panther didn't get what he wanted out of Krystal. Good for her. And it seems like we're getting back to the ship that started it all.

The only serious snag I see is that it seems like Fox would put up a better fight, being pretty much an agent.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 38 . 8/15
All in all, not talking to the girls seems like the worst thing they could do. The whole thing with Krystal not knowing Panther is bad news makes no sense, especially with how serious it seems they're getting. I mean, she's a telepath for Pete's sake. But it seems like if anyone could get through to her at this point, it would be either other girls or Fox himself.

Honestly, it feels like you're just stringing this whole amnesia-and-wrong-relationship thing along. Gotta be honest: you're kind of losing me here.
Troy Groomes chapter 72 . 8/15
Is Fox going to propose to Krystal on Cerirnia's most favorite spot
Sir I have followed your story from the first chapter. First and foremost I have seen you develop as a very good author. I do have unanswered questions like the ring was that an engagement ring or was it a passing of rites in that was something that maybe was James' as captain and leader of his squad? Overall I have truly enjoyed reading this story. Had a few missteps along the way but even the greatest have those. I sincerely offer and wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors. Last but not least only you know where you want your stories to go accept criticism but never allow others to dictate your story. Better to fail on your terms than succeed and compromise your creativity to suit haters and overcritical people
Omnitrix 12 chapter 37 . 8/11
Nice action, but the ring and props feel a bit too convenient. Also, the way everyone gets smacked around and then pops right back up... I don't know.
Troy Groomes chapter 71 . 8/9
will Fox propose to Krystal and have an embarrassing situation with Krystal's parents
Frances Hawkins chapter 71 . 8/9
Great chapter. You really know how to pack a lot of details into one chapter.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 36 . 8/8
O-kay, the sudden lack of tension between the two groups here feels very arbitrary. Also, Krystal seems like a major word I'm not going to write here, asking her ex-boyfriend to pick her up for a date with his replacement just to save the replacement some miles.

I can pretty well guess you want them back together, but this just feels wrong.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 35 . 8/4
Hmm. Bit heavy on the emo in this chapter. Where's he at with the amnesia anyway? Does he remember that he and Krystal were an item or not?
Frances Hawkins chapter 70 . 8/3
At the cost of being repetitive, you are really good as a writer. Keep it up!