Reviews for Starfox high school
hey chapter 48 . 6/14
I'm liking the new direction without Fox going to battle with James. This chapter raises some new questions. As a reader I'm thinking, why the change in Krystal? Why does she think she's been a terrible friend? Very interesting so far, I stuck through the whole thing and I'm hoping for an update soon. Peace
RyanGuardianRanger chapter 48 . 6/9
Nice to see Fox and Krystal finally back together, and look forward to seeing what other adventures await them both. Keep going, everyone deserves a celebration in the next chapter for having them come back together and for Krystal coming back to Fox and his friends. :)
XxTheRedPandaxX chapter 48 . 6/9
I just have to say this; this chapter was one of your best. I believe that the way things happened in this chapter worked out really well. The way that Fox and Krystal made up was really sweet, and honestly, I didnt know how it would end up. For a second there, I thought Krystal really would leave forever. Great piece of writing man.
Keep up the great work
-TheRedPanda
Omnitrix12 chapter 46 . 6/5
Sorry I haven't commented in so long; I lost the password to my account (and since I'm not logged in even now, you'll have to take my word that it's me. lol)
I think that trying to make up for the rush in afterward was kind of poorly executed; it just didn't make sense for Fox to suddenly not care now that he actually had his memory back. I do like the new turn this is taking, though.
XxTheRedPandaxX chapter 44 . 5/30
Great chapter man, I really love the fact that you are able to update so frequently. I like the idea of you restarting the relationship between Fox and Krystal, it's a pretty interesting and different idea. Keep up the good work!
Troygroomes chapter 44 . 5/30
i wonder if Krystal is thinking about talking to Fox
xwingace1234 chapter 43 . 5/29
Hi, I've been reading this sTory and I really enjoy it. You've been on a hot streak of updating this story at that's great; keep it up. And with the hoping of Krystal and Fox being together in the WiiU, I drink to that. Cheers. :)
RyanGuardianRanger chapter 43 . 5/29
Now it is time for those two to officially get back together. I would have to say that this is the best alternate universe Star Fox Fanfiction I have read, despite some parts I may have not enjoyed, but overall I think you've put the right love to Krystal's character when these days it seems like that Star Fox fans wouldn't want her in any future games anymore. Great job. Hope to see the next chapter soon. :)
Troygroomes chapter 42 . 5/27
awesome chapter bud.

What's next Krystal getting invited to a BBQ dinner from Fox ? ( her family to )
RyanGuardianRanger chapter 42 . 5/26
Keep going buddy, I look forward to seeing Fox and Krystal together again, and maybe in the future for this story think you might consider having them along with Fox and some of his friends forming their team of Star Fox eventually and having their adventures in all their glory from the games begin? Going good so far, I'm glad to see you back at it after so long. Glad Krystal is not with Panther anymore, I can't stand that guy around her even for within 10 seconds. :)
Troygroomes chapter 41 . 5/25
what if Krystal saw Panther with anoter girl ( crying she runs into Fox , James , Vixy & her parents )
Fox tells Krystal he has his memory back
Ajleefan chapter 40 . 5/22
Awesome chapter. Love your writing style. Do more
XxTheRedPandaxX chapter 40 . 5/22
Man, I'm so excited to see that you are back into the groove of things. Its nice to be able to read this story again. Please keep up the good work, and have a great day!
RyanGuardianRanger chapter 40 . 5/22
Fox regained his memory huh? That's good news, hope to see the next update soon.
Troygroomes chapter 39 . 5/19
ah i wonder if the cops show up and hear Panthers name [ and unknowily Krystal hears it and breaks up with him to go back to Fox]