Reviews for Starfox high school
Frances Hawkins chapter 60 . 7/7
You have such a great talent for writing! !
Troy Groomes chapter 60 . 7/6
aw I am glad that they are hopefully going back together
Omnitrix 12 chapter 30 . 7/6
I have to say that it felt pretty flat and unlikable when Fox said he was going to pass on the girlfriend thing. I mean, it's not like he's passing on any of his other friends, right? Confusion and frustration at not remembering would make sense, but that reaction just doesn't add up.
Frances Hawkins chapter 59 . 7/6
This is really good. I like that she is back in the story. That last part had me on the edge of my seat. Very interesting.
Just Reader or Reviewer chapter 59 . 7/5
her is Katt, isn't it?
Omnitrix 12 chapter 29 . 7/5
Would it be too ironic to say I remember this?
Troy Groomes chapter 58 . 7/4
Oh who did fox meet Krystal or Panther
Frances Hawkins chapter 50 . 6/28
Glad you picked back up. The content is very interesting and seems like you have matured in your writing style since you last wrote. Keep it up.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 28 . 6/28
Hmm. I have to say, I probably would have liked this a lot better in high school - and maybe it works in high school (I didn't date much at that time in my life myself, to be honest, and it's been a long time). To be honest, though, this chapter didn't really feel right. To put it in perspective, it's a major blunder at best for a guy to just expect a girl to go somewhere on basically no notice. With the shoes on the other feet, it feels just as wrong.
Don't get me wrong; the latter part works well in its own right; a very nice, simple date with two teens just being teens. It's hard to appreciate it with that kind of setup, though.
Jcupton96 chapter 27 . 6/26
In response to Omnitrix' plot hole: I like the observation, glad to see that you're definitely paying attention lol. I may have never outright given a quote for it, but in this adaptation, Krystal's telepathy is inconsistent. On a few occasions she has said that she wishes her telepathy would channel in so she could tell what people(Fox, lol) are thinking. One such reference is in the homecoming week when Fox didn't wanna sit by her at lunch. Also before leaving for Katina, Krystal read his mind at the end of the chapter to hear him think that she's beautiful, but didn't know why he was leaving until he told her. Sorry for the inconsistency in establishing that.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 27 . 6/26
Nice resolution to that little soap opera, though to be honest you still seem stuck in the "Girl who's not THE girl" rut with Fara. You do somewhat better with Panther; I'd like to see more development on that front. In general, I think you'll find it works well to have your antagonists at least as developed as your protagonists. If you've never read the Redwall books you should look them up; they do that quite well, in general.

In any case, I'm glad to see them get back together. One thing bugs me, though: since Krystal's a mind-reader, couldn't she have told all along that Fox wasn't sleeping around? Just a thought.
Omnitrix 12 chapter 24 . 6/25
Hm. Lot of terse and abrupt vibes here, but then that's high school for ya.
Troy Groomes chapter 55 . 6/24
Aw man
Troy Groomes chapter 53 . 6/19
Will Krystal & Fox run back into each other?

Will Krystal & fox talk things out?

Awesome chapter
PowerForcerRyan chapter 50 . 6/15
Nice to see you come back to this, but why did you make it where Fox and Krystal reconciling is a dream? I keep seeing it a lot in this story where everything seems to be good, then all of a sudden it's bombed, and it almost feels like it keeps repeating in this story.