Reviews for Polarity
heatherweather chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
I would like to see more margaret houliha franis fics as friends like in here
hippie99 chapter 10 . 12/20/2005
positively absolutely splendid

i really thought i was there with them and i was sorta put out when they changed back.

~*very lovely*~
minervamoon chapter 10 . 7/27/2005
What I love about this story:

You recommended suspension of belief right off the bat. It's like a get-this-out-of-the-way thing. Yes, it's impossible, but that's not the point, so deal with it. Nicely done.

So basically, all one has to do is accept the improbable, and the rest isn't silly at all. It isn't a comedy in the way of, hah, look, Margaret's a priest and Mulcahy has breasts, as I might have expected from others. That would have disappointed me. This story took my breath away because it is often difficult to create IC dialogue for an AU story, but you did it PERFECTLY. Their words came right from their hearts, and I could really hear them as if they were narrating right into my ear.

Unlimited kudos for that - that's what makes a story most enjoyable for me. More often than not, I find myself clicking the 'x' with a disappointed exhale when a story with a good premise seems to be running unbearably OOC. You mixed fantasy and sci-fi with a realistic show, and didn't even miss a beat. Beautiful.

And the romance, or almost-romance, was done marvelously, because you didn't let it get out of hand. The tease was quite sufficient, and some kind of weird jaunt into fluffland would only have ruined the mood. This story . . . I could sing praises about it. My most sincere 'bravos' to you!
TheSonicDremel chapter 10 . 5/8/2004
Wow! That was great! Read it offa your homepage, and loved it. Got any more fics in your head?
bluesparkle123 chapter 10 . 3/13/2004
this was fantastic! i love it! your portrayal of everyone was fantastic! i like how mulcahy is the main character! you get to see sides of him that you normally don't. the way you pulled everything together was outstanding. wonderful job *claps*!
Sonar chapter 10 . 8/5/2003
Oh my god! now this is the best fic I read so far. Finally some mroe Father Mulcahy fanfiction. And better yet, it also had Maraget in there. Two characters who would not likely see together as friends in a fic.
Addezia chapter 10 . 9/19/2002
Wow! This is fantastic! Perfectly impossible, of course, but who says everything in the "M*A*S*H" world has to be probable? You did a terrific job with this story: your characters are wonderfully in-character; you used just the right amount of detail so to be descriptive but not overly or underly so; and your tale flows smoothly and logically. Well, as logically as a sci-fi story can flow in "M*A*S*H". Seriously, I am perfectly delighted. I especially love the fact that you wrote a story with Father Mulcahy as a main actor. There are very few of those in the fanfiction world. I also found it intriguing, if nothing else, the way you described an erotic side for him. My one gripe is in the way you detailed his level of self-control. He held himself together, as any admirable priest would, but I would think that after years of discipline, he would have felt more confident in his level of self-control. That aside, yours is really one of the best "M*A*S*H" fanfics I've ever read; please do more!
Holli chapter 10 . 9/19/2002
Wow. This. Was. Great! I really loked how you portraued everything. Well, this story is going into my favorites as sure as anything.
hopezen chapter 10 . 9/6/2002
Wow! At first I thought this was going to be a comedy about the changes they would go through, but boy was I wrong. You hit the nail on explaining what was happening with them. I liked how you involved Frank too; that must have been some experiance for him as well as them. I hope you write more, because that was spectacular.