Reviews for It's a Bittersweet Life
Zarak chapter 17 . 11/24/2014
:) lived reading this I hope u finish it one day
marmarpenn chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
Great story love this!
VoicesOffCamera chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
Great chapter! I love the flashback that shows the bond that they had as children and how the bond they are forming now only reflects that. It makes their relationship seem so natural. And I know I'm a mean person, but I look forward to more drama with Scott! Haha. Good job! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
Can her and Ponyboy go out? Or start becoming closer?
VoicesOffCamera chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
Ah I knew it wouldn't be as easy as just sending him away. I'm glad Steve and Soda were there with Lucy when he tracked her down. I'd loved the moment where Soda took what her dad said to her personally since he was in the same situation with Darry. Can't wait to see where this goes! Great chapter!
fmxc17 chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
Keep updating please! I am in love with the story so far and I can't wait to see what happens with Scott and Two-Bit's custody battle!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
Her and pony it should date
VoicesOffCamera chapter 15 . 12/2/2013
Finally catching up! Wow what a great chapter. I was afraid someone else was going to get hurt, I sure didn't see their dad coming back. And I'm sure that won't be the last of him! Update soon!
VoicesOffCamera chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
OKAY. So. Now everything makes way more sense. Haha. I can't believe I totally missed this chapter. Lame! Anyway, I loved this. I loved the whole Two-Bit with Steve and Soda thing the most. That was awesome. And how Two-Bit finally went to the grave. And the puppy! I love puppies! Haha.

Also I must ask... have you ever seen the TV show Firefly?
VoicesOffCamera chapter 14 . 11/19/2013
This was possibly my favorite chapter so far. Love it! I love how Lucy is going to work at the DX. And the gathering at the Curtis' and how Two-Bit and Darry relate now. And how Lucy bonds with Evie and Kathy. I love all of it! Perfection! Great job! I am even more nervous for the next twist though, haha.

My one little piece of constructive critisim though would be the dog seemed very random to me. I mean I love that there's a dog (you know me, I love puppies!) I just think it could have had some more details on how they actually ended up with a dog. Was it a stray that Lucy found and convinced Two-Bit to keep? Did they adopt it from somewhere? Pet store?

Other than that, wonderful chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Writing is Meloncholic chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
Not bad indeedddd. This story makes me smile so big everytime I read it! Ughhh and now Lucy with the boys? Yes please. C: Update soon!
Writing is Meloncholic chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Awwww omg yea amazing. I would say more but im in a ruah amazing btww
VoicesOffCamera chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
(Sorry, not logged in haha)

Anyway, LOVED the banter! This was such a fun chapter. Great job! :)
LuckiiDucki chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Spectacular! I have loved this story so much, and after this chapter the word love can't even describe it!
VoicesOffCamera chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
Fabulous chapter! I love how Soda and Steve turned out to be Lucy's friends. That's so poetic. I love the image of her hanging out in the garage and Soda and Steve showing her about cars. You also write Soda and Steve together so well. I love how the conversation bounces between the two of them, like they have the same thoughts and just take turns expressing them, if that makes any sense at all haha. Great chapter!