Reviews for The Bullied Nerd
Aya Wanderlust chapter 12 . 7/8
The story started quite okay, interesting enough to read on. A few chapters after that, i began to feel it was getting harder to read. The concept is interesting but the way the story is written, the ooc-ness and i cannot see where orochimaru's experiments are going too... maybe i stopped too early... I'm sorry. I can't read on. This story had potential but i guess it's not my cup of tea. Thank you for writing and sharing your love for this fandom and writing. Good luck for your future ones.

Aya wanderlust
loveless bleed chapter 19 . 12/14/2016
I still don't get the storyline. What experiments Orochimaru did to Sasuke? And why Itachi don't say anything if he know what Orochimaru did to Sasuke?
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 13 . 8/20/2016
ewwwww Karin shouldn't be paired with anyone, even though it's just a plan to benefit her. Just like Sakura shouldn't be paired with anyone, and please for the love of god kill Orochimaru and Karin. God...wish I could do it myself. And if Naruto learned Karate he should use his martial art skill to use it against Karin, and Orochimaru.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 8 . 8/20/2016
OMG I hate Karin and Orochimaru! I hope they die. And I don't like bullying either, as I know what it feels like to be bullied by 7 girls just because they were jealous of your looks, and disapproved of you wearing a color they claimed as their color. So I was beat up for it, and anything I had to say to them, they never believed me. So it's sad to have to read all the pain Naruto went through.
nausasulover chapter 7 . 3/7/2016
why do u make them seem older than they really are... they're Like 14 right?
LittelPie chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
OMG it so Sad . *read C 1 * been bully at school as well TxT ..
Alley cat gray chapter 19 . 11/30/2015
Please writ the next chapters soon
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
Naruto seems kind of OOC, especially when he speaks.
LinkyOkumura37 chapter 19 . 6/8/2015
That was good, I really enjoyed it. :) There were a few weird things going on with the sentances, but other than that I really liked it! Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone. Dun, dun, dun. Only darkness every day. Dun, dun, dun. Ain't no sunshine when she's goooonne, And she's always gone too long, anytime she goes away. Dun dun dun. I love this song. Seriously, when I looked at the chapter name, I had a flashback to my childhood. Thank tou
mirian chapter 19 . 1/31/2015
has una secuela
tombopskei chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Chapter 5 was my favorite! I loved how u introduced itachi and deidara :-)
Guest chapter 19 . 11/10/2014
To be honest the story started out fairly okay, but by chapter 8 it got weird and then just turned bad, I finished reading only because I'd gotten so far and hoped it might improve. The whole experimentation plot with Orochimaru made no sense and came off kind of stupid. This is set in modern times, so Orochimaru was at a school in the beginning. If he was experimenting on kids then why was he not stopped by the police? I find it extremely difficult to believe that Itachi would allow it to continue when he has guardianship of Sasuke. Or even why Sasuke himself allowed it to happen, he obviously hated Orochimaru so why go back to him? All he had to do was report him and have him arrested.

Your spelling and grammar was really bad at times, you had sentences with missing words that made parts of the story hard to understand as well as certain words that were broken apart that didn't need it. For example, you constantly wrote 'with out' when it should have been 'without', 'down stairs' should be 'downstairs', etc. I agree with another reviewer, this story needs an edit and rewrite, you should look into having a beta help you.
Artica chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
I loved this story. So sad Naruto and Sasuke had to go through so much pain, but this was an awesome story!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
Ok the 1st 4 chp I LOVED IT

then it got messed up it had gr8 plot but the end was not done.

it could hv been much much better but...

Anyway I still love ur writing So im waiting 4 more cool fic