Reviews for Devil's Snare
Love2read23 chapter 14 . 3/15
I should probably be surprised by how much I liked this strange relationship but I'm not. This is really good. I love Snare and how it tries so much to care for Severus. Thanks.
Love2read23 chapter 5 . 3/14
Oh this is adorable that the snare was so worried about him. It is as the logic of a small child.
TheDemonLady chapter 14 . 1/29
I know it's been ages, but I do hope you'll come back! I absolutely love this story, you made some kinky crack absolutely beautiful. I LOVE the Snare, and I love their relationship
Please bring us more!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/11/2016
333
BloomingSunset chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
333
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Amaze-balls! This is so good! I would really wish that it slowly turned into a Snarry or Snape/Fred/George fiction!

Or just imagine a sadistic Snape 'torturing' students that way.. *shudders in anticipation*

Now I'm wishing there's some magical snare waiting in my bedroom...
Guest chapter 14 . 10/9/2016
God, I really enjoy this more than I should. The snare is just so awww! cute, just so adorable. And the way it feels ofended when Snape thing is going to eat him. Just love it
Moon Maden84848 chapter 14 . 6/26/2016
Loved this and would love more if you are up to it
Guest chapter 14 . 4/25/2016
Totally bizarre, and surprisingly sweet.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
Great chapter.
keziahhoots chapter 6 . 1/14/2016
R.I.P Alan Rickman. In his loving memory, I'm reading a goddamn story about him and a plant. I'm horrible.
keziahhoots chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Oh my fucking gosh! This was absolutely amazing! I wasn't really looking for this story, and I've only read the first chapter and I'm completely in love! 13 more!
Amelia Prynne chapter 14 . 12/8/2015
This is the best fanfiction I have read in a very long time. It's got good flow, and there aren't that many grammatical errors I noticed. The interactions of the Snare and Snape are brilliant and there is no dull moment in the chapters. This story has made it to my top 5 reads. I hope you do continue this one. I know the pains of writer's block and the intrusion of real life, but I will wait for this and you to finish, which I have no doubt you will.
rowenasheir chapter 14 . 11/29/2015
Death Eaters attack the castle and are defeated by the Snare. LV entrapped by the Snare while SS and HP finish it off. Hero Snare! Humans think it is SS pet, trained Snare keeping it safe forever!
loverofeevee chapter 14 . 10/13/2015
Gotta admit I had a completely different idea as to what this fic would be about when I read the description. Ok not really I knew there would be tentacles and smexyness. I did however think that poor Severus would have to endure the same treatment from the rest of the traps, not sure how it would have worked but I've been surprised before.
Since it was a crack fic I thought I'd have a try. I'm glad I did, this is really good and totally funny in an awesome way. Would never have expected such a good pairing, very kinky snare. Very kinky Severus for that matter, lol.
Planning on updating?