Reviews for Blood of the Enemy, Forcibly Taken
Disappointed
Aiyanna Clearwater chapter 30 . 4/9
I love the nickname!
Jas chapter 4 . 4/1
sooooo... abortion or not?
spittingllama7856 chapter 33 . 9/5/2017
Ah, I loved it! I love how Lucius didn't say, "how dare you be gay" or something like that. I really hate Lucius when people write him like that. I'm going to go read the sequel now!
Mischiefmanaged chapter 6 . 1/15/2017
Thank you for making Ginny the bitch.. I've kinda always hated her even though I don't know why.. She just annoys me so much so thank you.. 3 xx
Mary2899 chapter 33 . 12/30/2016
what does this got to do with the story
Mary2899 chapter 31 . 12/30/2016
what is this about
rowenasheir chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
Seriously, I like draco more that Harry! HP needs to grow up
rowenasheir chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
Unrealistic. Harry would do anything for a family and as an Old Pureblood family this child is the Heir of Malfoy, Potter and Black - among others so... I don't think Draco would abort it just for that reason!
Thanatophobia kills chapter 21 . 11/19/2016
It's really funny to read how harry is denying being attracted to draco
Thanatophobia kills chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
dracos reaction to Hermiones knickers was bloody fantastic
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2016
Oh my gods, Harry. This is where you say 'of course I do' and explain how this situation is really hard and you're still trying to figure it all out. Then you move forward and tentatively hold your arms out, and if Draco doesn't back away really quickly or try to kill you you gently hug him and murmur sweet nothing's into his ear until he's calm.

NOT say 'no, not really' and let him leave, then abandon him while he obviously sobs his heart out.

LIKE, DUH!
toniaosakwe chapter 29 . 6/2/2016
censored? why?
Guest chapter 20 . 3/6/2016
FINALLY HARRY! xD
misuky7 chapter 33 . 10/6/2015
This was a fangtastic story. Truly I adored it. Harry seemed like an ass through most of it, but I am glad he got his act together. I loved the name you chose for their daughter and cannot wait to read the sequel. :3