Reviews for Blood of the Enemy, Forcibly Taken
Mischiefmanaged chapter 6 . 1/15
Thank you for making Ginny the bitch.. I've kinda always hated her even though I don't know why.. She just annoys me so much so thank you.. 3 xx
Mary2899 chapter 33 . 12/30/2016
what does this got to do with the story
Mary2899 chapter 31 . 12/30/2016
what is this about
rowenasheir chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
Seriously, I like draco more that Harry! HP needs to grow up
rowenasheir chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
Unrealistic. Harry would do anything for a family and as an Old Pureblood family this child is the Heir of Malfoy, Potter and Black - among others so... I don't think Draco would abort it just for that reason!
Thanatophobia kills chapter 21 . 11/19/2016
It's really funny to read how harry is denying being attracted to draco
Thanatophobia kills chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
dracos reaction to Hermiones knickers was bloody fantastic
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2016
Oh my gods, Harry. This is where you say 'of course I do' and explain how this situation is really hard and you're still trying to figure it all out. Then you move forward and tentatively hold your arms out, and if Draco doesn't back away really quickly or try to kill you you gently hug him and murmur sweet nothing's into his ear until he's calm.

NOT say 'no, not really' and let him leave, then abandon him while he obviously sobs his heart out.

LIKE, DUH!
toniaosakwe chapter 29 . 6/2/2016
censored? why?
Guest chapter 20 . 3/6/2016
FINALLY HARRY! xD
misuky7 chapter 33 . 10/6/2015
This was a fangtastic story. Truly I adored it. Harry seemed like an ass through most of it, but I am glad he got his act together. I loved the name you chose for their daughter and cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
Goodness...WTF, Harry...taking care of a baby isn't that hard or scary.
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This fic is in my faves (in my other FFN account), but I have no memory of it. Strange. I even went and read the outtakes...have no memory of those either. They were great, BTW. Maybe someone Obliviated me. Lol. Anyway, enjoyed chapter one. Moving on...
Reithandina chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
Humm.. There's something wrong with this story. :/ I'm not completely sure what it is, but.. I guess it's the feeling I get from it. It's... Grey. Like watching a Black and white movie, with monotone sounds and expressions. It feels like a grey rainy day, when the sun never shines even with the promise of a sunny day the very next. It feels like it'll drag my soul into a life of hunger, depression and just wrongness. There's something really wrong with the mood of this fic.
Rayvenlin chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Oh my, oh my! Who knew Voldy needed to get his rocks off. Ick. Poor Draco though. I can't help but imagine how awful that experience was for him. I'd like to say that I feel sorry for Harry but I'm rooting for Drarry! So, go be that baby's father Harry! :)