Reviews for Blood of the Enemy, Forcibly Taken
toniaosakwe chapter 29 . 6/2
censored? why?
FINALLY HARRY! xD
misuky7 chapter 33 . 10/6/2015
This was a fangtastic story. Truly I adored it. Harry seemed like an ass through most of it, but I am glad he got his act together. I loved the name you chose for their daughter and cannot wait to read the sequel. :3
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
Goodness...WTF, Harry...taking care of a baby isn't that hard or scary.
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This fic is in my faves (in my other FFN account), but I have no memory of it. Strange. I even went and read the outtakes...have no memory of those either. They were great, BTW. Maybe someone Obliviated me. Lol. Anyway, enjoyed chapter one. Moving on...
Reithandina chapter 8 . 10/3/2014
Humm.. There's something wrong with this story. :/ I'm not completely sure what it is, but.. I guess it's the feeling I get from it. It's... Grey. Like watching a Black and white movie, with monotone sounds and expressions. It feels like a grey rainy day, when the sun never shines even with the promise of a sunny day the very next. It feels like it'll drag my soul into a life of hunger, depression and just wrongness. There's something really wrong with the mood of this fic.
Rayvenlin chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Oh my, oh my! Who knew Voldy needed to get his rocks off. Ick. Poor Draco though. I can't help but imagine how awful that experience was for him. I'd like to say that I feel sorry for Harry but I'm rooting for Drarry! So, go be that baby's father Harry! :)
AliceCullen3 chapter 33 . 8/18/2014
LOVE IT!
AOB chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
This is good, like, really good. I wish it wasn't, because I sort of have things, but this is really good.
Koiame chapter 29 . 5/19/2014
Good story! Thank you for sharing!
lilsaint101 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
ChaosLady chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
I went to go find Dragon Kissed, but it didn't sound interesting .But this did. I haven't caught up yet, but I will. Nighty-night.
Talizora chapter 33 . 4/2/2014
I loved the story! But wow talk about helicopter parenting! I do like that instead of making him abusive to Draco (like most stories) you've just made him really over enthusiastic and have high standards. It seems almost more like what Lucius would actually be like. Nice work, thanks for sharing!
Wolf's Redemption chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
I just wanted to inform you that Draco's Aunt's name is Andromeda, and not Dromeda.
TabithaMcGonagall chapter 22 . 3/3/2014
Awesome so far :) This story has me hooked!