Reviews for Chuck vs jealous Sarah
Aryan229 chapter 3 . 3/6
Awesome.
Chas58 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
You know I'm sorry you never finish this, I would like to have known what happen in this threesome.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 5/1/2016
LOL Casey xD That Was A Good Read :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
Woohoo, Go Chuck, Awesome For Chuck Too Stand Up For Himself :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
That Was Awesome, Was Watching Chuck Again And Decided To Go Through Some Fics :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
This story has been awesome. Even though I like Chuck and Sarah together I'm cool with this as well. Would love to see more!
Mmjohns chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
Come on please don't leave it there
jack chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
awesome charina
johnmurray2 chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
I think you should continue writing this story I enjoyed seeing chuck having fun instead of walker pulling him around by his collar like a little boy hes a man now.
keep it coming ok.
johnmurray2 chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Your good but you need someone to check your spelling other than that keep writing these Great stories .
johnmurray2 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This story is good but you misspelled kneaded when you said Carina needed her in the groin or something it should have been spelled kneeded it was a small mistake .thought i should point it out to you.
Wolf2468 chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Please continue please
jake chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
i loved is fanfic
JagerBomb1818 chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
I really like fanfics with rare pairings in them and I am enjoying Chuck and Carina. I also like that Chuck is standing up to Sarah and hope that this fic will be updated and hasn't been abandoned. Keep up the good writing.
Whiskeyflips chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I love it - It's so much fun to see Sarah turn green when another woman enters Chuck's life. I always thought Chuck deserved some serious cool points for resisting Carina in vs. The Wookie.

Considering the almost sadistic glee with which Sarah sabotaged Lou and Chuck's date in "Hard Salami", and how snarky she was during "The Mask", this petulant version of Sarah is only the tiniest bit out of character.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »