Reviews for Chuck vs jealous Sarah
minato chapter 1 . 7/16
though u need to improve your flow of writing this was hilarious to read thx a bunch man
Aryan229 chapter 3 . 3/6
Awesome.
Chas58 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
You know I'm sorry you never finish this, I would like to have known what happen in this threesome.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 5/1/2016
LOL Casey xD That Was A Good Read :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
Woohoo, Go Chuck, Awesome For Chuck Too Stand Up For Himself :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
That Was Awesome, Was Watching Chuck Again And Decided To Go Through Some Fics :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
This story has been awesome. Even though I like Chuck and Sarah together I'm cool with this as well. Would love to see more!
Mmjohns chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
Come on please don't leave it there
jack chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
awesome charina
johnmurray2 chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
I think you should continue writing this story I enjoyed seeing chuck having fun instead of walker pulling him around by his collar like a little boy hes a man now.
keep it coming ok.
johnmurray2 chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Your good but you need someone to check your spelling other than that keep writing these Great stories .
johnmurray2 chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This story is good but you misspelled kneaded when you said Carina needed her in the groin or something it should have been spelled kneeded it was a small mistake .thought i should point it out to you.
Wolf2468 chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Please continue please
jake chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
i loved is fanfic
JagerBomb1818 chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
I really like fanfics with rare pairings in them and I am enjoying Chuck and Carina. I also like that Chuck is standing up to Sarah and hope that this fic will be updated and hasn't been abandoned. Keep up the good writing.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »