Reviews for Celebratory Drink
Grace chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Omg u did not just do that? Lol!
Shadowgirl909 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Omg , so hot :3 Is this really your first lemon fic O.O I wouldn't have known unless u told me O.O But this is awesome :P And the wine xD
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I loved it!Drunk Misaki is so sexy!
nightlover38 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Hot story!
FanficFinatic2 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
God this was really good! And hilarious hehe
geritashipper123 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Nice job dani. Dont tell casey but i read alotta lemons. This is preety good _
DeathNoteLover235 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
LMAO, THANK YOU. I have been reading fluff, it was burning, 3rd degree let met tell you. I was going mad, at all the perfect missed Opportunities, a tub, a couch, other areas. Oh it was so painful!
Until I read your author note, I was sure that you did this all the time, I have read so many lemon scenes ( so many more then I'd like to admit _) and your was great.
You saves me from fluff overload, THANK YOU!..
Saranwyn chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Haha! i totally understand what you mean. The first yaoi I wrote, yeah I must have stopped and erased it like a million times before I finally got up the guts to write it. This was pretty good for your first one! (Actually it was good for even not a first one!) Poor Misaki (and yet lucky Misaki all at once) what a cutie!
Dream of Californication chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I was never one for yaoi, but ever since I found Junjo Romantica, that's changed XD Wonderful lemon, I enjoyed it, immensely.
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Nice lol, well written and very lovely to read ;D
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
wonderful lemon
LetGo666 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I completely understand what you mean. Though, the more lemon you write the better you get. Trust me. ;)

Keep writin'. Liked it. -
lv90047 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Such humorous tale. I just couldn't stop smiling.

I just love the idea you placed behind this fanfic! I could have NEVER imagined seeing such a bold Misaki! You literally have NO idea how much I fangirled when reading this! I never thought this would be conjured up in a reality! o

Overall, this was an extremely adorable fanfic. I enjoyed reading this very much. I do hope you write more stories like this in the future. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
That was a sexy story ;D good work
mangareaderanimewatcher chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
okay, i need to calm down. This, was really really good! I couldn't even imagine writing one of these, i would die from blood loss before it was published. Good job and i hope you can write more!