Reviews for Celebratory Drink
kittycola17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
hey catspats you need to stfu you pussy ass bitch
catspats31 chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
While the writing quality of your story is great, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

You should remove all detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature in the story if you want it to remain on this site, or upload it to a site where the "Fiction MA" content is permitted like Archive Of Our Own.
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
Amazing!~~
Grace chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Omg u did not just do that? Lol!
Shadowgirl909 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Omg , so hot :3 Is this really your first lemon fic O.O I wouldn't have known unless u told me O.O But this is awesome :P And the wine xD
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I loved it!Drunk Misaki is so sexy!
nightlover38 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Hot story!
FanficFinatic2 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
God this was really good! And hilarious hehe
geritashipper123 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Nice job dani. Dont tell casey but i read alotta lemons. This is preety good _
DeathNoteLover235 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
LMAO, THANK YOU. I have been reading fluff, it was burning, 3rd degree let met tell you. I was going mad, at all the perfect missed Opportunities, a tub, a couch, other areas. Oh it was so painful!
Until I read your author note, I was sure that you did this all the time, I have read so many lemon scenes ( so many more then I'd like to admit _) and your was great.
You saves me from fluff overload, THANK YOU!..
Saranwyn chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Haha! i totally understand what you mean. The first yaoi I wrote was...eh, yeah I must have stopped and erased it like a million times before I finally got up the guts to write it. This was pretty good for your first one! (Actually it was good for even not a first one!) Poor Misaki (and yet lucky Misaki all at once) what a cutie!
Dream of Californication chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I was never one for yaoi, but ever since I found Junjo Romantica, that's changed XD Wonderful lemon, I enjoyed it, immensely.
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Nice lol, well written and very lovely to read ;D
Jenmoon1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
wonderful lemon
LetGo666 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I completely understand what you mean. Though, the more lemon you write the better you get. Trust me. ;)

Keep writin'. Liked it. -