Reviews for The Truth Comes Out
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
awww! this was so dang cute! great job! 3 :3
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
This was so adorable and funny and sad and just...it was perfect! I love how you portray them and their interactions, and its so funny watching them be so awkward around each other and to see Edward blush so much! Youre an amazing author and thank you so much for creating this!
Alexa chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
May u plz write more MSb stories? I luv ur stories!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
I'm so glad you gave this a second chapter! Both were so good! Ed you better hurry back!
Mystery-shrouded S chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Hooray for unintended twoshots! Very cute follow-up! Ed seemed to be a bit OOC in the last part, but otherwise I think it does the finish the first half nicely.
dotwater chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
by far one of the best fanfictions i have ever read , you have to make more of ed and winry stories:)
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Ooo, this is a very excellent follow up with your first chapter.

Good job!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Loved the drunken Winry mess lol. Also that Edward carried her home and that she told him she loves him!good job!
emily gladish chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
i love this fan fiction this is the best one i have ever read (i have read alot of fan fic.) i would recomend thins to every one.
Harryswoman chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Awww!
A. LaRosa chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Aww, this was so nicely done! So much turmoil and very believable. Love this!
TheMistOfThePast chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Omg that girl in the bathroom was really sweet! Poor ed poor win, also they were 16 by the end of the manga and there was a 2 year time skip so winry would be turning 18 :) r u gonna continue this?
Mystery-shrouded S chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wow... What a great one-shot! I really enjoyed it. It made me cry a bit, but I love these kinds of fics! I'm going to put this in my favorites for sure.

It feels a little unfinished though, so I would enjoy another fic related to this one.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Excellent angst piece! I really enjoyed it.