Reviews for Secrets
twilightmoon777 chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
Hey you! How could you do this to us? Better late than never... Please, please, PLEASE update. This fic is seriously hot stuff. Finish Rise and then come finish this.
Vatta chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Very much enjoyed this!
Awesome chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Sorry that I'm far too lazy to log in right now but OMG THIS IS AMAZING! I know it's been a while but would you please continue this? :') it's so good, I love it
AnimeFanReader01 chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
Very nice story. Keep up the good work.
flying space ostrich chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
That was excellent! Very good choice of words, although a little descriptive for my taste, I still love it. You're a better writer than me.
barbeed chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
You have a great voice for storytelling. I really enjoyed this first chapter
xbLuex chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
amazing beginning, great work so far! please continue soon :)
deadaccountbml5 chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue :D
Yuna-likes-moonmoon chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Great job!I like the way you let Lara discover the cave...I mean Sam discovers,but thats the point!She is so much better with Sam on her side.I hope somedays she realize that please keep writing long chapters, i like it!It's worth the waiting!
deadaccountbml5 chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
I wanna know about the cave paintingggggggggggggggggsssssssssssssssss. aslfgaljsfhb
Degizzie chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
This. is. GREAT!
I am seriously loving your story here!
Please, keep up the good work!
ObsessedwReading chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
I love this! :) Please continue.
ObsessedwReading chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
I love how Lara is so unselfish. She always puts her friends before herself. She's amazing like that. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Good chapter. I love the friendship that Lara and Sam share. :)
ingelheim chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Love this story!

I like how you took the action to Roanoke. Also, I think Lara is quite silly if she does not connect the dots when Sam goes halfway around the world just to find her and...eat pizza. That was very cute.

The introduction of Sam's nudity related trauma is also interesting. Everyone focuses on Lara and her PTSD, but the truth is - everyone had their slice of hell on Yamatai.

Eagerly waiting for more!