Reviews for Trials of the Chosen
Lilack Suntra chapter 36 . 8/25/2015
This story was a very enjoyable mess. I mean that as less as it was badly-written (it wasn't. Quite the opposite) but more in the fact that it ripped canon to shreads and only left the barest bones needed for it to be recognizable as a ZX fabric. And I loved it.

The characterizations are great (X in particular was hilarious and Omega makes an awesome older brother) and I liked how all the strange events and happenings were actually explained. The fights were fun and the ending was cute too. I hope you're still writing because you have a very pleasant style.
Little Kunai chapter 35 . 10/10/2014
the battles were excellent, the emotions were strong, the descriptions were spectacular, excellent story thanks for writing it
Little Kunai chapter 34 . 10/10/2014
my heart hurts for both aile and omega
Megaman Fan Boy chapter 36 . 8/1/2014
Great work on this entire story but could you add in some post stuff like Aile and Prairie yuris really that would be awesome.
FireDragonX23 chapter 36 . 8/1/2014
guest chapter 36 . 7/31/2014
well done! ;)
thegirl read fic chapter 36 . 7/25/2014
Oh yeah! i had just finish reading the 35 chapter yesterday, so it's good that the 36th is out!
FireDragonX23 chapter 35 . 6/30/2014
mysteriousguy898 chapter 35 . 6/28/2014
So, what happened to the cooldown times of all the Formations and Armed Beasts Aile used? I think the Model O stands for "Over-powered." "Omega" works too, though, and this was a fun read. One thing: be careful about possessives. Using "Aile" where you meant "Aile's" was kind of distracting.
Mugen Kagemaru chapter 35 . 6/27/2014
Yay! You're back!

How's that one thing we discussed coming along?
invit chapter 34 . 6/25/2014
it was good. 34 chapters, is really something, it take me time to read it all, but i don't regret it. i like this story, and i'll wait for the end.
FireDragonX23 chapter 34 . 6/9/2014
mysteriousguy898 chapter 34 . 6/7/2014
How do you add a separation bar in the first place? All I know how to do is substitute a bunch of V's between scenes. Also, you seem to have strayed from your goal of keeping Model O manageable. The amount of power you've stuffed into Aile is literally breaking her.
Mugen Kagemaru chapter 34 . 6/6/2014
Coming up on the end, eh? So ZX Advent will be a separate story?
guest chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
I just read the 3 first chapter, and that sound gound for the moment. i saw that there are already 33 chapter, so i have a lot to read if i want to catch up.
and maybe you'll have the time to make others chapter before i read all thaht.
Keep writing, and i'll keep reading.