Reviews for What the Hell
This was fabulous! I am still hooked and eagerly await the muse to strike you for a sequel! Thanks for writing about a mini Mike, he's too cute!
ploiuiu chapter 17 . 5/12
OMG please update soon! It' so good!
mhart chapter 17 . 2/27
I loved this story. I have reread it several times. I really wish you would write a sequel. I love de-aging fics and this is definitely one of the best. I vote that Mikey stays little and just has to grow up again raised by Briggs. :)
Alexia cooper chapter 9 . 1/14
Yeah so i am totally making the ocean in a bottle with me niece and neighbor tomorrow. Thanks for the idea!
pokeyno1 chapter 17 . 12/8/2015
Seque! Please
Guest chapter 17 . 11/4/2015
I rewatched on of Graceland first season episodes the other day s and your story just came to my mind so I read it again but it's still as enjoyable as the first time.. I really really hope you write a sequel for this, there's so much you can do with it..
Guest chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
Oh my gosh, this ending just broke my heart! I know it's been a while, but please write a sequel!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/19/2015
Please write more. I love reading about little Mikey. You should add some sort of celebration like a birthday or Christmas or even Halloween :)
Guest chapter 17 . 8/6/2015
I loved this! Please write a sequel!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/26/2015
I wanna see how it ends! Pleeeease make a sequel!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2015
This story is amazing. I've reread it alot but u can't just leave it like that .. could u please write a sequel?! PLEASE..
Guest chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
please do a sequel
Lyannette Zoe Cullen chapter 17 . 8/11/2014
Where's the story headed? I want to see more of the story! I love it! Good work!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
I love tarzan
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
I like the morning report