Reviews for What the Hell
Guest chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
please do a sequel
Lyannette Zoe Cullen chapter 17 . 8/11/2014
Where's the story headed? I want to see more of the story! I love it! Good work!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
I love tarzan
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
I like the morning report
vampangel33 chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
You should continue! I would love to see more!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
please you have to write more
it's awesome
Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91 chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
So I was reading this again and I would absolutely love to see a continuation or sequel of this...maybe they find him and he gets in trouble and...then go from there. I know it wood be a long way off, but for a third edition or second sequel or whatever he could be back in DC, a full country between him and the people that know about this and how to handle it. He maybe can't get in touch with them and has to figure out how to get back to them, as a five year old... or something like that.

Anyway...I'd absolutely love to see more.
rebbyreb93 chapter 17 . 1/20/2014
This cant be u cant just leaving us hanging like that with that being said of course i want it to be continued :)
rebbyreb93 chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter because there was a lot of Mikes emotions there. I'm glad that u wrote it like that, that way there was an unserstanding of what his going through right know and i would love to read a similar chapter with briggs real thougts about this whole situation
rebbyreb93 chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
I was just thinking of asking for a chapter with some bad behaviour and tants and there u go. U must be a mindreader :P again good chapter
rebbyreb93 chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
Haha i like johny
rebbyreb93 chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Ohhh poor Mickey being sick does sucks but the interactions between him and Briggs is just to adorable keep up the good work :)
Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91 chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
This is a totally awesome story. I really hope you plan to continue it. Maybe stop here for this one but do a sequel or something. This story has kept me very intrigued the whole time and I would truly love to read more.
KittyBlack62632 chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
Please do a sequel
No more darkness chapter 17 . 10/6/2013
Nnooooo, don't let that be then end. I've loved your story so much. I'll give you a virtual cookie if you write a sequel.