Reviews for Love to Live, Live to Love
alcyone21 chapter 1 . 10/11/2018
please update this is sooooo goooooodddd
Tri-Edge chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
Whilst I don't particularly enjoy the Minako and Yu moments in the story - even outright dislike them -, this is still a good story.
Kuro.usa99 chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Cliffhanger? Hiatus? Seriously? I like this story please continue
Guest chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
pls write more
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
pls write more chapter:-) i love it!
yakari school chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
This is really good! Its neat seeing both p3 and p4 characters interacting, and i love the way you've imagined the school. I hope to see more soon :)
Yuruya chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Whoa! Been such a long time since I read any Persona fics! (or any fics at that..) and this really made me smile :) No. It made me laugh! Laugh so loud and obnoxious, I think my voice is a bit hoarse now hahaha!)

I love that first part! Their snarky yet playful remarks really hit the spot! XD ( did not expect Doujima being THAT competitive LOLOLOL) and that fluff! I just love it! But I think Minako gets all blushy way too much... (It's cute, but I kindasortathinkthatshekindaneedstobelessblushyLOL) And I love Yu's swag! Such a badass goody two shoes! XD

Oh! and I have no idea who Yu went up against. At first I thought he was (insertnamehere), but I'm not so sure... then I thought he was 'Himuro Tatsuya'(a character from Kuroko no ), just cuz he's so hot and he's like Minato(lookslikehim*)

:D Nanako is uber-adorable here aswell! Little Imp, she is LOL! XD
(Hiii! I miss talking to the two of you, even if we didnt much back then :' ) teehee
Marvey4 chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
This is probably the best thought AU school fic I've seen on this site. Definitely one of the best written. The only thing I'll note is that I hope that more of the members from the Nyx Annihilation team and the Investigation team make an appearance in the coming chapters. I hope you update soon.
Yuki chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Hey,

Just love those Minako/Yu moments, an original pairing and it's so kawaii when they are blushing :3
Wow I never read Persona 4 The Magician so I actually have no idea who is this guy might be, so I hope that he will introduce himself in future chapters.
Well , I wonder what the conflict will be in this story ? Mayonaka TV ? The Dark Hour ? Or both (how ?)? oh and 2 Wild card at the same time maybe ?

I'm curious to read onwards.
JustCharles chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Fairy Boy reference? Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. And I love how Nanako had tried to look for the Master Sword in the Church and couldn't find it. She's so cute.

Still, This story is exceeding my expectations on how an AU based on the co-existence of both games' characters in one place would be. Please keep this story up.
32431242134123 chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Hehe more Yu x Minako moments! Both of them kinda compliment each other. A girl who gets a random guy to help her in an exhibition match and a guy who willingly learns the rules of chess in one night just to play for her. All out of love!

And of course, excellent family moments in the Dojima household. Makes Dojima-san seem way more likeable than he was in the game. We also can't forget Nana-chan!

I also found Saori better as a character in this story (never really liked her social link) and Naoki seems less... Naoki-ish.

Hmm, but of course I have played Devil Survivor! I mean, what else do you expect students to do when they're supposed to be doing homework- I've said too much. And I finally got that one-line Mitsuru reference. (How could I forget one of the first lines Mitsuru-senpai says when interacting with her in the dorm!?) *facepalm*

Anyway, that was the only reference I got. I don't know what game you're referring too...
medusawitch chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
who who is he?
EmD23 chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Hmm...I wasn't expecting him, but the cover makes more sense now. I always did like him, you know, and I wondered why his friend never mentioned him during the game. Well, probably cuz his story came afterward haha
sillyfudgemonkeys chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
BWAHAHAHA! XD DAT OPENING! YU AND YOUR COFFEE! XD Mari-sensei...Devil Survivor? *looks at author notes* YES! 8D XD OH MY GOD! NANAKO! 8D I love the egg pun. XD SNRK! XD Oh Dojima...Yu, a player? You're really are a detective! O_O XD Oooo! Come on Yu you know you like Minako! :3 American Bear? *looks at author notes* Wow! That's like, 4 puns rolled into one...XD *Minako says Yu is cute* *inner fangirl just explodes with delight!* 8D YAY! SAORI! 8D Oooo! NAOKI AND BEBE TOO?! 8D Haha! XD Twilight. XD WAIT! Orange hoodie...middle schooler...KEN?! O_O Wait...fairy boy...sword in the stone? That's King Author right? XD Snarky! I love you! XD YES! HE'S HERE! 8D Elderly couple? From P3? :3
Ahhhh I don't know what the game with the queen reference is from. DX XD Anyways, love the reference, it's always fun to find them all! :3
32431242134123 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
645 and 625. First thing that came to mind was Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu. Second thing was the Taika Reforms. Guess I was right on the second one.

... And honestly Yu? Glorified sexiness? I get that you're better looking than most guys who control you via a controller but that was just...

I didn't really expect Minako and Yosuke to be friends. When Yosuke called her by nickname, I almost thought that it would be a love triangle between Yu, Minako and Yosuke. Luckilly, it wasn't.

I'm also wondering who 'he' is. I thought it was Makoto but I'll have to wait and see.

Also, excellent humor in this chapter. I loved the Teddie scenes the most, but that's just my obsession with Teddie. Also, the sibling-like relationship between Yu and Nanako was simply touching. (Reminds me of the Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel! Hahaha!)

And I got most of the references, I think.
'Miss' Yasogami Pagent from Persona 4
Chie's broken DVD from Persona 4
Teddie's antics from Persona 4
Yosuke's comcern for Saki from Persona 4
Souzai Daigaku from Persona 4
Castle of Bonds from Persona 3 The Movie

Can't wait for the next chapter!