Reviews for Pnigerophobia
Miss Lib93 chapter 2 . 5/9
Please update if you remember! What happens to Hannibal next? Please write the part where he begs for Will. Thanks for writing
(P.s. Your story doesn't really need beta-ed by the way. Looked and read fine)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
Update?
brainybrunette89 chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
Oh Please please please continue!
It's wonderful
I'd really like to see more
Frayea chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
You're amazing! It's wonderful so far! Keep going!
AlvaSeneca chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
O my god! Oh my god! Ohhhh myyy Gooooddd!
I love this story! And it has only two chapter, so far!. But.. but you writing so awesome!
please update more!

Alva

p.s. sorry for my bad english. Its not my native language.
adorestories chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Oh my good gosh PLEASE CONTINUE
Silverfox588 chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Can't wait for more. This is a great story so far.
Nicholls chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
I'm a sucker for hurt!Hannibal fics. Yours is great!
clara chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Update as soon as you can, please!
This story is very interesting. I love how defiant Hannibal is in front his torturers.
Continueee!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
omg you are great at suspense !
halszka-h3 chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I start to follow your story and I'm waiting for next part with anticipation. Thank you.
Ale chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Yay for an update already!

But yeesh, this stuff is pretty intense. I like it. Poor Hannibal, though. Your torture descriptions are very good. I am excited to read what will follow.
maude1110 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
AWWVULNERABLE DOCTOR IS SO CHARMING AND EXCITING!PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE IT SOON !
Ale chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oops, wow, that sounded greedy. I didn't realize that you had just posted this yesterday. I'm new to reading Hannibal fanfics, and this was my first one *excited*
I was specifically looking for something where Hannibal is the one who has something bad happen to him. I wanted to see him kinda humanized or something you know. Where he's not always the guy who has everything planned and helps out everyone else.
I felt the need to explain since my request sounds so greedy when I realized that you had just posted this. Haha.

Anyway, I really liked your fic so far :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Awww difficult times ahead for our dear doctor, hehe I'm totally interested!
Please please do continue hurting him I wanna see him broken and Will frantic to save him