Reviews for Song of the Guardians
Arya Ruh chapter 33 . 9/19/2014
Oh leave it to stupid Rita Skeeter to attempt to cause drama. I'm glad you didn't take Draco being angry too long. It was a realistic length and well done. I look forward to the next installment and seeing how the balloon idea works.
Professor Severus Snape's Wife chapter 32 . 9/2/2014
this is great! I can't wait for more!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 32 . 8/31/2014
Lovely, keep it coming.
BernerMom chapter 32 . 8/31/2014
What a sweet wedding. I kind if hope Skeeter does write something that gets her "buried." Next chapter please! Two so quickly spoiled me.
jensteed chapter 32 . 8/31/2014
She gave him her soul, awww that's just so beautiful *sniff*
Such a lovely, wonderful day for Hermione and Severus :Do
Bloody Rita Skeeter though, I'm not looking forward to whatever mischief she stirs up (because you know she's always sooo sweet and lovely...)
I'm thrilled that David is genuine, it must be an incredible time for The Sirens getting their brother back as well as having such a large group of Guardians to cherish and protect them. Beautiful chapter hun :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 31 . 8/30/2014
Very nice, keep it coming.
BernerMom chapter 31 . 8/29/2014
Aww! They're engaged :) The not trusting David is interesting and I can't wait to see how it plays out. Keep it coming!
jensteed chapter 31 . 8/29/2014
Woohoo, I knew it! Wedding Bells are in the air :D Severus serenading Hermione before proposing was beautiful, just so lovely. Mmm Severus Snape with a hickey, hehe nice ;)
I quite liked how he managed the split vote so tactfully, not that I'd expect anything less from a Slytherin of course. He has a great bond/friendship with Andy and I'm glad he can be frank with him about it. The two of them are gas together and I'd hate for them to argue and split apart. Thanks for updating, I love reading more x x x
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 30 . 8/25/2014
Love it write more soon please.
jensteed chapter 30 . 8/21/2014
I'm a little suspicious of David and how easily everyone took to him, I'd have thought the Slytherins at least would want concrete proof of his safety and reliability (Veritaserum or somesuch) but if they really have gotten back their lost brother, then fantastic :D
I can't wait to find out what Severus and Andy are up to, hehe.
Miss. Sophie - Isabella chapter 30 . 8/20/2014
This chapter! I LOVED it. Please keep up the good work, the story evolves and get better with each chapter. Update soon! :)
Arya Ruh chapter 30 . 8/20/2014
Hmm so far David, the brother seems okay, but I'm getting my eyes open for something. I like the comedy you always weave into this story. I like how you ended it. It was a very relatable conversation. Looking forward to the next chapter. Great job!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 30 . 8/19/2014
Keep it coming.
Professor Severus Snape's Wife chapter 29 . 8/17/2014
this is great! I can't wait for more!
jensteed chapter 29 . 8/14/2014
Superstitious morons, I can imagine Severus ripping them to shreds about their utter stupidity if they weren't in such a rush to save people.
Awww Neville got his parents back! That's just lovely, I can't even begin to think how incredible it is for him.
Oops, is Severus starting to get broody, hehe ;)
Such a great chapter, thank you.