Reviews for Angel of Death
Sky Veneziano chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
I hope Luddy has a safe place to hide when Lovino finds out...
Elle13izme chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
Just keep on writing it!
kara-hime24 chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
that is one hell of a secret O.O
zoewinter1 chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
... wondering what Lovino's reaction will be if/when he finds out
Illead chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
I recognise one of the reviewers here for a story of mine. Small world, huh? And thank you, and it was... My family visits tomorrow to celebrate the rest of it! So exciting. I know I took three days this time, and I deeply appologize.

The Author 1945 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Actually, historically speaking the Holocaust isn't considered to have begun until 1938, after the Kristalnacht pogrom. In 1935 while there was certainly persecution and camps like Dachau and the like existed for political prisoners the final solution hadn't been started yet, in fact the main discriminary laws, the Nuremberg laws, weren't implemented until 1936. As for Auschwitz, Heinrich Himmler, the Reichfuhrer (leader) of the SS didn't order its creation until 1940. further more Auschwitz was located in the city of Oswism (probably misspelled that) in Poland, not in Germany, but Germany didn't invade Poland until 1939 with the start of WWII, and the final solution didn't start getting into the execution stage until that point.
Point being this is a little too early, 1935, to be taking place. Don't mean to be nitpicky, but I'm a history nut and these things stick out to me.
kara-hime24 chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
your updating skills are improving :D
I'm so happy :)

lolz ludwig is being a pervert XD
zoewinter1 chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
I know things are okay now... BUT THINGS ARE GOING DOWNHILL I KNOW IT
Illead chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Ah, shoot, no. I started a couple college courses, but once I'm not stressed and my birthday passes in September, I will.

kara-hime24 chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
promise me that you'll update faster :)
Francislovesyaoi chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
TEH FEELS! Omg this story is so awesome! Please keep writing!
Illead chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I mean, I see a few spots where it shoulda been one paragraph, in my eyes, but, no one's perfect, man. Also, still working on that movie. I will find it hero pose or not!

kara-hime24 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
gah! clif hangers
why?!

please update faster XC
Illead chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I figured it was the Auchwitz doctor... I was half hoping for it when it popped up in my email. So, I'm going to let you run free with this, because the plot is steadily rising and absolutely tragic, yet totally beautiful. I took a wild guess when "twins" and not being immediately sent to the shower it was about that. There was a movie about catching him out some time ago, it was really, really amazingly made. Anyway, thanks for letting me edit it.

As usual,
Illead chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
If you want me to edit anything else, I'm an email away. And it was really awesome to edit this, history is powerful to love like I do. I didn't edit most of it, you wrote nearly all of it. I kept most of the edits.