Reviews for A Thousand Years
Mockingjay413 chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
Please update soon! i really love your story.
JUST-BE-IT chapter 22 . 10/20/2014
I just finished reading this and I'm so psyched for you to update the story
Guest chapter 22 . 8/18/2014
I was going to be a smart a** and make a comment on THG being stupid but that's clearly a lie considering. So I will just say that I very much am enjoying this FF and I do hope there's more to come. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/6/2014
Update sooooon! Your writing is really good and the plotline is amazing :D xx
fyrebirdrises chapter 22 . 4/23/2014
I like what you've done with the characters and their dynamics in this story. I personally feel it would help the story if the plot and setting details were a little more realistic, but that's individual preference. I'll keep reading anyway.
dollyluvsya101 chapter 22 . 3/29/2014
Phsco13 chapter 22 . 3/29/2014
Thanks for updating! :)

Can't wait till next time!

Lots of love!
Kpfan72491 chapter 22 . 3/29/2014
Awwww. OMG amazing chapter
gengen00 chapter 22 . 3/29/2014
Hey there, I love this story, I believe I may have said so already.
Peeta's mother surely is a shrew but I think to be this hateful is related to mental illness.
I dread the encounter at the viewing, i sure would like to see Peeta's dad grow some balls and let her have it frankly.
Peeta is strong, he has to be to have survived deployment , losing a leg and growing up under his mother and still manage to be a decent human being. I would like for him to realize this on his own without necessarily being told by Katniss. He should also realize the positive impact on Heidi and Kat's life.
I am not criticizing, just suggesting ;) chapter 22 . 3/29/2014
Another great chapter... I hope the old bat mellark gets what's coming to her soon! X
Loueze chapter 21 . 3/20/2014
Well, thank God Pacer finally did something to get Peeta out of there. What remains to be seen now, is how big of a setback will this be for Peeta? What little self-esteem he had regained since he moved into Finnick's and started seeing Katniss seems to have been wiped out...He automatically assumed that Finnick wouldn't want him back, and neither would Katniss. I am SO glad he got such a great welcome back from Jo, and that Katniss sneaked into his bed beside him while he slept. But I think he still has a long way to go, and his troubles are not over. He clearly needs a lot of help. (And it sounds like his father and Pacer do too). Plus, his bitch of a mother is still alive. Looking forward to what happens next. :)
AS1234 chapter 21 . 3/15/2014
Beautiful story! I can't wait to keep reading!
m1129 chapter 21 . 3/12/2014
AMAZING STORY! Seriously, I love it. Please update again soon!
Browniangel chapter 21 . 3/11/2014
Poor Peeta they have him so medicated he not sure what is real or not. Peeta brother Phoenix is dead and it really hit him hard because he loves his brother. I was almost screaming with joy that Dr. Aurelius was there to get Peeta out of Coin hands. He is taking Peeta to office and then home where is belongs. You have to love how Dr. Aurelius told Peeta to memorize it or tattoo was awesome.

Peeta was so happy to see his brother Pacer and give him a hug. He also found out how his brother died and that his father has check out in depression from the lost of his son. Dr. Aurelius understand Peeta outrage he just lost his brother. He just want Peeta to find a better away of dealing with his anger so he doesn't hurt other or himself. He didn't go into to much with Peeta because I think he feels that Peeta has been through enough. I just hope Peeta does tell Dr. Aurelius everything about what his mother did, especially trying to kill him when he was a child but did kill his twin.

Poor Peeta he feels like he a psychopath and no one whats him around. He is so wrong, Pacer still need to deal with the funeral arrangements for Phoenix. Pacer is still a little worried about Peeta but he know he is in good hands.

I love how Johanna welcome Peeta home, she had to make him feel wanted. She lets him know how much he missed and that is his home and there is nothing wrong with him. He fits prefect with them and they wouldn't want it any other way.

Peeta finally got a good look at himself, he lost weight, his hair is love and has more facial hair then he would like. Now that he all cleaned up in his bed, he thinks he hallucinated but he not its all real. Katniss is really there, she misses him and so sorry that Phoenix has died. She let him know she not going any where and they don't have to talk about anything till he ready. Heidi is watching a Disney marathon with Johanna and she will be there when he wake up.

Awesome ending to chapter finally a little hope Peeta is in the hands of people who love him. He is right where he belongs, happy tears!
hungergamesfangirl100 chapter 21 . 3/11/2014
Cutest everlark moment ever!